New celeb thread

New celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is this, like the tenth faggot thread this hour alone? What the fuck is going on?
Fuck off with the faggot spam already. Trap threads, dick threads -- what the fuck? Who is posting the faggot threads?
Why not move them to a faggot spam containment board?

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw

I smell cum and shit... are you a faggot?

>this will NEVER be you

>>>> /s/
>>>> /s/
>>>> /s/
>>>> /s/

Dat gymnast ass is amazing

Oh fuck yeah, elle

not posted nearly enough

I see her hot sistter

S A G E
A
G
E

Who's Best Jess?

stupid new fag. you can't enforce rules that don't exist.

moar

Oh wait it's a herman thread...

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

I hope VJ is ashamed of the bad things the guy made her do to her sis in bed

shit man that's tough. it's def between Alba and biel. fuck I can't do this. too much pressure

Mami thicc

two 55's nice

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

What did he make her do?

I wanna suck on those tiddies tbqhwu

Her her cunt, her asshole, probably eat cum off some part of her body.

Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said "Ka-Chow!", I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.

Same. They're so perky I'll bet they taste so good too

That's not what ASR was thinkin!

trips absolutely do not lie

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.
Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?
So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.
At least you've made it in Hollywood.

I'll bet VJ didnt mind too much though

what do you think she was thinking? lol. she's also sexy as fuck

No

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

oh fuck that gap

You think so? I think she's a little prude who melted in a 10/10 dude's hands

ASR is so hot

SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS

Probably thinking about which guy she was taking home to fuck that night

yes. also love the fact that she's not even 5 feet tall

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

yeah you're probably right

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Yeah she's so tiny

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES

fuck

grade A shit here user

Don't be so quick to celebrate all these politicians & entertainers going down for sexual harassment, even if some are Liberal shitbags. Its another more extreme wave of Jewish tricks throwing some of their own under the bus for the greater good.
The idea is to devolve white men into bigger beta cucks by having them be super leery about showing any sort of sexual dominance over women, or even to the point where making a move or touching them without permission is off the table. Women of course deep down don't want this & get off on being the submissive to the alpha, so that's where niggers & darkies in general (who mostly think with "mah dick") come in to fill that roll, so whitey goes home & jacks off to anime while Tyrone is pumping your girl full of his baby-goo creating another single mother to a half black kid.
Speaking of niggers, ever notice how hardly any of these accusations are against anyone of color (even though they're the most rapey of them all)? The only one is basically Bill Cosby, who's red pilled as fuck when it comes to blacks.

VJ should always wear a swimsuit

>cut guy out
>vj cleavage
Hnng

Fuck off about Kaley

ɹỊɐ-ləq ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ sɐ əuoɹɥʇ ʎɯ uo ʇỊs oʇ
əɹəɥʇ ʎllɐuỊɟ sɐʍ I ɯopნuỊʞ ʎɯ ʇɐ pəʞoo⅂
ɹəʇɐl ɐʎ lləɯs səɯloɥ oʎ ʎqqɐɔ əɥʇ oʇ pəlləʎ I puɐ
8 ɹo ⎳ ʇnoqɐ əsnoɥ əɥʇ oʇ dn pəllnd I
„¡ɹỊɐ-ləq oʇ əɯoɥ oY ·ʇỊ ʇəნɹoɟ ´ɥɐN„ ´ʇɥნnoɥʇ I ʇn
əɹɐɹ sɐʍ qɐɔ sỊɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʎɐs plnoɔ I ნuỊɥʇʎuɐ ɟI
ɹoɹɹỊɯ əɥʇ uỊ əɔỊp pɐɥ ʇỊ puɐ ɥsəɹɟ pỊɐs əʇɐld əsuəɔỊl əɥ
ɹɐəu əɯɐɔ ʇỊ uəɥʍ puɐ qɐɔ ɐ ɹoɟ pəlʇsỊɥʍ I
„·ɹỊ-lə uỊ əlɔun puɐ əỊʇunɐ ɹnoʎ ɥʇỊʍ ‚uỊʌoɯ əɹ‚noY„ ´pỊɐs pu
pəɹɐɔs ʇoნ ɯoɯ ʎɯ puɐ ʇɥნỊɟ əlʇʇỊl əuo uỊ ʇoნ I
pooɥɹoqɥნỊəu ʎɯ uỊ əlqnoɹʇ ‚uỊʞɐɯ pəʇɹɐʇS
pooნ ou oʇ dn əɹəʍ ʎəɥʇ sʎnნ ɟo əldnoɔ ɐ uəɥʍ
looɥɔs əɥʇ əpỊsʇno llɐq-q əɯos ‚uỊʇooɥs llɐ pu
looɔ llɐ ´‚uỊxɐləɹ ´‚uỊxɐɯ ´ʇno ‚uỊllỊɥϽ
sʎɐp ʎɯ ɟo ʇsoɯ ʇuəds I əɹəɥʍ sỊ punoɹნʎɐld əɥʇ uO
pəsỊɐɹ puɐ uɹoq ɐỊɥdləpɐlỊɥ ʇsəʍ uI
ɹỊ-lə pəllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ əɯɐɔəq I ʍoɥ noʎ lləʇ ll‚I
əɹəɥʇ ʇɥნỊɹ ʇỊs ʇsn əʇnuỊɯ ɐ əʞɐʇ oʇ əʞỊl p‚I pu
NʍO⫏ Ǝ⫏ISdႶ pəuɹnʇ ´pəddỊlɟ ʇoნ əɟỊ⅂
ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ɐ sỊ sỊɥʇ ʍoN

Maddie should always be eating her out

I hit my girlfriend today.. wow I feel like crap. I guess im gonna get picked up by the cops tomorrow, so I figured I would tell you guys what happend.
We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.
This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.
Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilege or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor.
She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.
We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears..
My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare
but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later! Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air!

that's a thought

Moar Kate

imagine believing this

mesmerizing

Hey Faggots,
My name is Schopenhauer, and I exist because of our interconnected status within this metaphysical construct. All of you are Hypothetical, Matter-recognized, impedances on the eternal nature of mindness who spend every second of their meaningless, yet quaint existence looking at that which chooses to gaze upon them. You are everything bad in the world, as percieved by a greater majority of the moral sphere. Honestly, have any of you ever even fucking read The World As Will and Representation? I mean, I guess it's fun being completely unaware of the vast cosmic existance that pervades our very souls, deeming our own actions petty and inconsequential, playing to our own insecurities, but you all take this to a whole new level. This is even worse than that douche, Hegel.
Don't be a limited physical construct. Just hit me with your best shot (assuming that it exists within an existential realm of which I myself can percieve, if not interact with). I'm pretty much perfect (suck it, Descartes!). I was captain of the debate team (master-debater class of 1804) , and wrote a book. A fucking book. What books have you written, other than "jacking off to naked drawn japanese people FOR DUMMIES"? My metaphysical treatises are the foundation for that which influenced the likes of Nietzsche, Wagner, and a whole mess of germans. I have a hot bitch or ten in my stables at all times ("women are by nature meant to obey" who said that, faggots? Not you, that's fucking who.). You are nothing but an endless interplay of images and desires.
Thanks for listening, as if it mattered.
Pic Related: It's me and my fucking boss sideburns.

NO

Ass pic?

Agreed. Maddie should always be VJ's chair