Bloodborne PS4

>Bloodborne PS4

Hello friends. I need help if anyone is willing, we can set up a password and co-op if anyone is down. :)

>In Yahar'gul
>Finally get to The Reborn One
>Two-shotted
>no-one is answering my beckoning bell
>plz help
>inb4 git gud casual

The Reborn One is one of the easiest fights in Bloodborne.

Git gud

>inb4 git gud

Nah man im low af on bloodvials and I don't wanna run out just to have to farm souls to buy more also enemies arnt dropping them what so ever.
Come help ya boy?

>The Reborn One is one of the easiest fights in Bloodborne.

No that would be the Hemwick Witch

Bumppp

Now that's true, but I never said he was THE easiest one

I'm at work right now so I can't help you. C'mon OP, bloodvials are cheap af and and easy to get. Look, just go back to where you fought the Shadows of Yharnam, then go back to the area before the fight, where the two pigs. Kill those two pigs and all the enemies in the water and you'll easily get 5-6~ bloodvials, then with the souls that you'll get go back to the hunters dream and buy more vials

Thanks man but the problem is I think I fucked something up. I killed Rom and got teleported now the enemies that where pigs and man-beasts are now big piles of corpses and there's bell maidens everywhere giving all the enemies a massive buff in health and damage.
Thank fuck I can parry.

Well, yeah. After you kill Rom you see the world as it truly is, but the part that I'm talking about is not even in Yahargul. You fight the Shadow of Yharnam at the entrance to Byrgenwerth.

Also, you can summon an NPC before the fight with the Reborn One, the NPC will keep him distracted while you kill the maidens upstair, and then you can both focus on the boss

If you are under leveled you won't get through the next location anyway, with or without help.
What BL are you? and what did you level?

Im BL 52
Vit 29
End 15
Stren 26
Skill 16
BldTng 9
Arcane 7
I use Lid Wigs Holy Blade +7 with buffs and have runes that give me health back and WAS bullets when I land visceral attack.

>But the thing is I have NO consumables

*QS bullets

I've killed the Shadow of Yharnam. Will that make a difference?

Nah, I mean, the Shadow of Yharnam is a mandatory boss that doesn't change anything. I'm mentioning it (them) to give you directions of where to go to farm bloodvials.

Git gud

Here to help or here to be a bitch?

That was help. Asking people to beat something for you is like being just another whiny little.5 year old asking daddy to help you beat a mario level then crying when he has better things to do. Go fucking play your GAME. If it's not fun then go outside you fuck

Alright don't get your knickers in a twist kiddo

You shouldn't die in two shots, though getting 40 vit and upgrading your weapon to +9 before going to zone after One reborn, and one reborn himself, could help.
Ludwig is fucking awesome. Most efficient weapon in the game.

>kiddo
Go bait some other thread. Just sage this one

You angry lad?

Okay two shots was a little bit of an exaggeration it's more like 3 or 4 depending on the attack but im trying to do this fight with 0 blood vials. I don't wanna go back and farm bloodvials cos im afraid I'll get lost