Dead girls and women thread

dead girls and women thread

bmp?

chfguug

Owww shit look painfull
Wtf ? story ?

Is that a silicon butt-implant near her ass?

Hahha ow shit yeayh baby

yes
sauce: am op

Honestly speaking, if you see a corpse like this one day, the fist to see it, what's your reaction ?

360 and walk away

honestly?

take a fuckload of pictures, then call the police

I ain't touching a murder victim, that's a quick way to end up in jail

Idea for a filename: Sweden.jpg

check to see if she still has a pulse and call the mabulance so theres a chance she could be saved

I'D BRING THAT FUCKING BITCH BACK ALIVE SO WE CAN FUCK REAL GOOD, CUS I AIN'T PUTTING MY DICK IN THAT DEAD SHIT HOMIE

edgelording the thread.

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

user must be stressed or feel bad in his life

That excalated quickly

That's bodyfat. A hard impact can liquidate body fat.

hot

This killer just wasted a perfectly good hot bitch

link a paper with such bs

180 dummy

Welcome newfriend. Just remember that everyone had a first day on 4chin, this just happens to be yours. You'll be called a faggot, because you are, but it's just the way of things.

While your attempt at pasta creation is admirable, this attempt failed.

I do encourage you to keep trying.

Damn. Fucking niggers

No paper needed! If fat cells are crushed the fat leaks out as liquid. How do you think a liposuction works?

whos new and whos the idiot who doesnt know basic geometry? kys

She should get that arm in a cast before it heals all fucked up.

Holy fuck complete retard confirmed

funny thing is that she holds a helmet in her hand

Clever troll or fucktarded as shit
Either way a faggot.

lol why because i dont know every meme on Sup Forums thats ever been created EVER? that is the dumbest bullshit ive ever heard.

Can't be clever troll, he's the only one that's mad.

Easy on the excuses. Let me guess, you don't know that fucking ancient one because you've chosen to live your life as a gay man?

"you dont that meme, bro? ur stoopid, kek, lawl, reeeeeeee, kys faggot."

Its not that you don't know every meme on this shitty website, its that you don't know one of the oldest memes on this shitty website and then called someone out after they call you a newfag.

fegget

Nah, it's more likely he did not have sex with that meme, all while his wife is threatening legal consequences against it.

who the fuck cares?

Double down, that'll make them stop calling you meanie names, hurting your fee fees.

yes

You do apparently since the other guy called you a newfag and you got all defensive.

are you really that proud that you know a meme that someone else doesnt? THAT is you metric for self-aggrandizement? That is fucking pathetic.

Did you forget where you are, newfag?

Ok this thread now has potential

...i may have.

with a high power vacuum constantly being pushed around and through the fat breaking it into smaller pieces, they don't crush anything during a liposuction

virgin spotted

Maybe she was a butterface, who knows?

o hell yes

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

1. Quit being fags
2. Enough with the fake necrolord shit
3. Post some good stuff

b8

>NecroLord
>fake

what I imagine undead warlock players are like in real life

It's fake? It looks pretty real to me...Pretty fucked.

Hory shiet

nice hogtie, wonder about the backstory

Asian murder

>fake

>mabulance

Is it wrong that I want to fuck her? I'd smash what ever hole I could get me cock into.

>I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought

Ah, the cognitive dissonance of the millennial virtue-signaller.

Big words from someone who could have just not clicked on the thread, ya triggered cuckaloo

Who is this guy? WHere does he get bodies like so? And is there more?

you're insane. that much fat in a circular puddle and no blood? what the fuck? it's a fucking fake ass cheek.

its an implant you literal retard

also there is plenty of blood, you literal retard

stop using the internet immediately

nerve gas

>being this new