posting for my mom :)

>no bananas
Good thing there are other sources of POTASSIUM

bITCH ITS ABOUT TO BE NO FRUIT ONLY SPIDERMAN NIGGA GTFO

>NO FRUIT
Well I guess that excludes OP from his own thread

brb gonna kms

gay

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Fag

stfu copy pasta nigger, You JUST said this here
Gtfo faggot

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

YOU JUST SAID THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD GTFO YOU COPY PASTA NIGGER

here are some street fighter transformers

Bitch lasagna

>bananas

afternoon, everyone!

READ THE TITLE NO BANANAS GTFO

KYS no bananas
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!
THIS GUS IS HURTING OP AND HIS RULES

Hey YOU! Yes you reading this post. Your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you respond to this post.

1 make 226 farting 980 noises 8359

Meh I'm bored with the power I have over you. I will pass it on to your local church.

posting for the unlimited powah

roll x 99

Join pic related or your mom gets raped by niggers tonight

Jokes on you. I’m already in it.

but im already a member user...

I thought this got the zucc.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8OOQ3vUQo

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=xdbWWTOGngs