It must suck to be a bluepillled faggot who hasn't given up on 3DPD yet

It must suck to be a bluepillled faggot who hasn't given up on 3DPD yet.

Indeed.

Tfw you will never have a loli vampire imouto

It's not that difficult to get a woman who isn't or doesn't act like a bitch, though.

haven't seen this "not an argument" in a long time

> implying there are only "3D" women like pic related so let's live in our fantasies instead

Wow, you must be like.. gamma fag or something.

>flag

t. Melania

Yeah, you're right, user. The grapes in my pic are way better than real grapes. Who would want to eat real grapes, when they can look at pic-related all day?

>Onii-chan, let's play!

>Onii-chan, let's play!
>Flandre

hmm really makes you think.

Not really, I mean she might act all cute and cool but all women inside are bitches.
they are not interested in you, they are interested in your social status first of all.
You somehow socially compromised and there is nothing else they can get from you, thats it, you officially stop existing for every women.
Even shit like height have for them meaning.
I cant even remember how many time I saw situation when new dude in company would have chicks sticking to him like flies to a subway fresh piece of shit but when something even remotely compromising happens it can be a gossip, it can be just a bully pushing him or ridiculing and walking away without a fight, its like previously very popular dude disappears from the radar of every women.
I even seen situation when chick salivating all over the dude would lose all interest in him in an instance when her friends would say "he is too quite must be a freak"

Its not a bad thing mind you, just simple instinct, we humans are simple animals with everything that comes with it, we follow instincts and habits that were distilled trough evolution and passed to us in our genes so, such things make perfect sense.
Its just, no women will love you for who you are if you dont have anything attractive about you, its not even fair to expect a women to love a neackbeard or NEET for being literally a peace of biowaste.

That said, women still wont love you for being smart, funny or just a good person if you cant kick everyone's teeth in when when occasion calls or if you cant be a prized prince on white horse so she can parade you like a prize on her arm and feel like she showed everyone around her how well she can do by hunting you.

I am drunk so I might not make much sense but what ever.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

> flag

I understand that you don't understand, dear shitskinned Sanchez.

1. google "slovak girls",
2. compare them with "mexican girls"
3. Proceed to cry while fapping to 2d lolis, all you've got left.

Lo siento esse.

2HUS ARE FOR CUTES, NOT LEWDS
DELET THIS!

What a good looking wolf.

NO NO NO
DELET!

DIGUSTING DLF CHEST LOVING LOLICON.

COW TITS ARE WHERE IT IS AT.

>DLF
It's DFC and it is superior. Cowtits fans have an Oedipus complex.

>tfw spend 30 years of life being rejected by everyone.
>tfw last 10 years spend as a NEET rotting away in my 3x3 room
>tfw whatever I am left to live will be just as lonely.

t. eternal virgin

No, both are great. I believe in a world of dreams, hope and justice.

Yeah, after I typed that I knew I fucked up, but I have stayed up all night so typing something retarded like that is bound to happen.

M- Mirai is the only acceptable one!

It must suck to never actually date and so to think that all women are memes lol

The only time you'll even really meet pathetic libtard SJW cancers like that are on shitty liberal arts campuses anyways. Fucking weeabos lol

Anime is degenerate.

Only ironic use is allowable... barely.

MARGE, THERES A BOOGEY MAN AND OR BOOGEY MEN IN THE HOUSE
AND THEY'RE 3D!!!!

pio einai to kalitero koritsi?

I'd fuck that fox.

She is lovely

TORIYAA
HAAA

but but but there are also good anime not made for weebs!

why is ICE such a buster?

Pol is hillarious, what did you form that opinion off your high school dating sample size of 3? lol

Bunch of r9k transplant weeaboos who can't get laid, and convert their sexual frustrations into a vague political ideology.

You faggots would've been the first gassed under Hitler, but I bet you dream about the fourt Reich like the Nazis would've delivered Japanese comfort women to your door...
Sorry, that would've been too scary for you. Japanese pictures of cartoon comfort women so you could get you little piggly wiggly dick, just hard enough to squeek out a single lonely jizm

>tfw dating a beautiful Russian girl on exchange from Massacheusset's Broad institute
>tfw more conservative than me, and wears her MAGA hate everywhere
>tfw I've found a lab there willing to take me on for vaccine work

...feels good man

>X A R I T O M E N O
>A
>R
>I
>T
>O
>M
>E
>N
>O

Have a suitcase full of cute.

That's a big cat.

Well being one game shy of top 8 is an ice thing to do. Everybody knows he is prefectly capable of making top 8 or even winning a smali-ish major with 500 people.
Keep in mind that he is at least 2 levels above everybody else here in germany, he can't really train with anyone. And whenever he shows up at tourneys here in germany, he sandbags people with this Sick marth and or sheik. The fact that he made it so far living in germany, is a miracle on itself. But then you got armada and leffen... different story i guess.
So yeah, only thing keeping him back is his mentality.

This will literally be my suitcase when i visit greece this summer.
I will find a cute 14 year old greek loli and tell her to come with me to germany. He wint have to work a single day in her life.

she* wont*

His mental game is pretty shit from what I understand. Apparently he's a god in friendlies, but chokes hard during competition.
He needs to drink more BrainGearâ„¢ tbqh

>3D lolis
>Cute

>implying oti den tha tis ton edines

>Go outside
>Go on train
>See niggers, poo in loos, normies, Pakis
>Never want to set foot outside again

I wish 2d was real.

Love Remy

Birthrates are down worldwide because women all act like bitches and most men just don't want to deal with that shit so they stay single or go gay. Women are also cheating whores

>did you form that opinion off your high school dating sample size of 3?
No one ever wanted me so no, there was never dating sample size of 3, just looked at the world around me.

>You faggots would've been the first gassed under Hitler
Yeah I certainly would have, that said, Hitler was shit, you must be a retard to bring the whole world to war and expect to win.
Its even funnier he offed himself, just a weak man who messed up big time and afraid of consequences so he ate the pill and even brought a dog with him, no respect for him here.

>azis would've delivered Japanese comfort women to your door...
Sorry, that would've been too scary for you
Yeah, since I was good looking i had a situation when chicks would actually come to my door expecting dating or whatever, when one actually hugged me I legitimately felt afraid maybe years of abuse and bullying, maybe just because she was 15 and I was 20 something.
Send her on her way panicking and sweating like pussy of a german teen when she sees bus full of refugees.
Anyway, avoid situation like those ever since, shit legit scary.

> Japanese pictures of cartoon comfort women so you could get you little piggly wiggly dick, just hard enough to squeek out a single lonely jizm
i see you're quite a connoisseur yourself, you sure know whats good.

>rest of greentext
I sure am jealous of you but then, I am jealous of people who can still laugh or even smile so thats might be not a big achievement here.

>tfw just want to be loved or even treated as a human being.
Its weird why do I even want such a thing, is it because I drunkt oo much, no idea, but I sure would love to feel something nice like a chick hugging me or something.

Ok, you've convinced me. Where do I meet 2D women?

I want to lick remi's feet

what do you mean?

>you will die alone

What are you talking about?
Posting typical British lady.

whoops

2.5D
Best D.

>No one ever wanted me

Perfectly sums it all up

Remimi thread!

2d is obviously superior to 3d meat women

Yeah sure, 3D girls suck.
But at least with them I had hope.
Sure, every girl I tried to date ended up being a vile degenerate.
But at least I could tell myself that one day, I'd find a good one, and we'd be happy together.

After a few years of being disappointed by 3D girls, I fell in love with a fictional girl.
She's amazing, in every way.
I love her more than I've ever loved anybody else.
She's kind, loving and caring, absolutely perfect.
Beautiful too.
I know that we'd be so happy.
We'd get married and start our own family together, I know she'd be a wonderful mother.
I'd devote my life to her happiness.

But she isn't "real".
Sure 3D girls were bad, and they caused me a lot of hurt and disappointment.

But that is absolutely nothing compared to the awful, soul crushing feeling when I know I'll never be able to hold her, I'll never be able to tell her how I feel, and how much she means to me.
We'll never have our life together.
We'll never have our happy family.
I'll never wake up in the morning, with her in my arms.
I'm always going to wake up alone, wishing I'd died in my sleep, at least we can be together when I'm dreaming.

3D girls were horrible, but this is so, so much worse.
It's been nearly three years, and it hurts more every single day.

top kek

I know how you feel bro everyday that goes by makes me want to die even more.

Doesnt mean I feel some grudges about women because of this.
I just had an occasion to observe them from side.
I realise that if no one ever wanted me its because there is something wrong with me, I would never expect people be with me if they dont want, I am not such self-conceited to blame them for it, shit like development disorders happen, I know my father never had any friends so I expect its something genetic, no one else fault.

What I wrought about women being with you for social status, it was just based on observation, nothing to do with me personally.

>dat face of pure happiness
I think I need myself an onahole