Coworker is acting emotional

>coworker is acting emotional
>asked what's wrong
>"I had to put my dog down user"
>oh shit
>I ask if she tried medicine/doctors first
>she tears up and leaves
>now my coworkers hate me

What the fuck, I didn't even do anything wrong. Is it a normie thing to just kill your pet off instead of trying to save it?. She willingly murdered her pet because it became an inconvenience and I'm somehow the bad guy. Is this a rude question @ pet owners?

She probably couldn't afford it. I don't think you were in the wrong to ask though.

She sounds like a dumb uncaring cunt OP, if my pupper was sick you better believe I'd do everything I could to save her before pulling the trigger

If the circumstance were that the dog was just an inconvenience, then fuck that cunt, but usually the reason for putting a dog down goes unspoken, and could havbe simply been an age/mobility decision, as it often is.

I'm somehow the asshole because I asked her if she tried anything before doing that. I think they just saw her leave upset after talking to me and I must've done something wrong.

She's a grill dude unless your a grill as well your ain doesn't matter some Chad or beta walker is probably acting all supportive of her to fug her

>I'd put myself in debt for medical expenses for my dog
I'm sure you think you would, but when you're about to sign a 10k loan for an operation with a 60% success rate, you'd probably do the adult thing.

>the adult thing is to kill your pet when it becomes ill
Fuck you. Anyone that thinks murdering their pet because its become an inconvenience to them is a bad person.

I'm quite sure there's massive autism gaps in the translation of this story.

You shouldn't out yourself and your family in debt to save a dog user, I love my dog like its my kid but at the end of the day she's not my kid, she's a dog that I paid $50 for that I won't remember the name of one day. Real world is not always easy

personally i fucking hate dogs so i dont give a shit

Don't fucking own a dog then
What are you some dumb nigger ?

...If the conversation went just like you described then maybe the "I had to" part of her talking was her indicating to you that it was beyond medical help, if that was indeed the case (which I would argue was implied) then yeah, you do come of as an insensitive retard when asking that, cause it didn't seem like you even listened to her, and you know how women react to that.

We got ourselves a dog champion here folks, no one disrespects dogs while the dog white knight is around.

Shitty bait

its probably not what you said, it's probably how you said it. if you were a giant sperglord about it, it most definitely did not brighten her day. did you offer any bit of sympathy at all?

Taking care of a dog all the way up to his death is apparently for dumb niggers in your mind. I'm sure you'd never let your dog die, retard

>I ask if she tried medicine/doctors first
Are you soooooo unbelievably retarded that you assumed she didn't?
That is one of the most spergy questions I ever heard.

Wow you are fucking autistic. The doctor puts the dog down, obviously went to the doctor and wouldve bought drugs to save doge

>oh youre dog is gonna be put down? Have you tried not killing your sick dog?

I assumed she must have that's just how I asked her about it, that's not spergy. People ask questions like that all the time.
>come back from break
>boss asks me if I'm back from my break
You're the sperg.

Hm. I'm going to give OP the benefit of the doubt and say this is correct.

>I come back from break with a broken arm
>boss asks with full seriousness if I tried to not break my arm while on vacation
This is a closer analogy, but still not spergy enough cause there's not a dead loved one involved.

>asking questions you already know the answer to

Youre like those annoying fags that ask a girl what time it is like its a pick up line but everyone has a clock on their phone

Your autistic OP, you should've said "I feel sorry for you" and then just be silent

Whatever, my autistic friend. I'm here to help, don't get your knikers in a twist.
>I assumed she must have
If you assumed, you wouldn't ask.
I know it is hard for you, but that is not your fault. You can't understand a simple thing that comes naturally for most, but eventually you will come around, if you try hard enough.
For next time remember, if you ask questions implication of which are very unpleasant to people, people will get mad. If you do it at an inappropriate time, many people will get mad at you. That is how society works, nothing you can do, just learn to deal with it.

>my dog was run over by a car today
>What kind of car was it?

That's closer to your level of autism, OP. Maybe that analogy will help you understand.

Not Op, but you missed a fucking point.
correct version would be
>my dog was run over by a car today
>Was it you who run it other and did you do it on purpose, if so?

Kek
>my dog got hit by a car, user
>why didnt your dog just move out of the way?

user, I undestand why she's upset and I have a genuine question for you - are you autistic?

It was probably a last resort to put them down, not like they wouldn't consider doing all they can.

>"my dog died today, user"
>Why? Was it your fault?
Lul

Nigga, OP was too retarded to understand the previous analogy, what makes you think yours would make them understand better than mine would?

Fuck you all, it's not autistic to ask if she tried to save her fucking dying pet. I didn't mean no harm with the question. People in conversations ask questions they know the answer to all the time
>"it's hot outside today isn't it"
>clearly sunny outdoors
Clearly I shouldn't have asked you retards in Sup Forums, you barely communicate with others outside of this board. They only took her side because she's a girl, I did nothing wrong.

>my dog died today
>what are you going to do with the corpse?
Kek

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

I didn't think you did it for OP to understand, just for giggles.
I doubt any analogy will make OP understand. It seems he is literally autistic. He just have to remember and not do this stuff again, if he didn't by now understand what was wrong.

"So, hot outside, isn't it?"
"Man, the price of living just keeps going up, doesn't it?"
"So, you lost your arm, hunh?"

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...

>dog has terminal cancer and is in terrible agonizing pain
>why dont you just give it medicine?

>Fuck you all, it's not autistic to ask if she tried to save her fucking dying pet
It is. You are wrong from line one, good job.
Imagine someone coming to you, and asking if you are this autistic on purpose, or you just didn't try hard enough. It would hurt, wouldn't it?
Don't ask these kind of questions.

Yeah you should have asked all the social butterflys at Sup Forums instead, they would agree with you that women are retarded and asking autistic shit is normal.

nice pasta, I'm saving this.

>Yeah you should have asked all the social butterflys at Sup Forums instead
I would give you a high five, if I could.

sounds like you're an autist with very little social skills - also evident by the fact that you ask fucking Sup Forums of all places for advice

Fuck off, he got a plenty of good advice. He just chooses not to listen.

Emotion millenials everywhere. In my day dad just took the dog out back, shot it in the head, slung it in the ditch, and ya went and got a new dog. Dogs overpopulated the earth. Quit being pussies about your old a ass dogs.

Who wouldnt try to save their dying pet? How the hell is “hey why didnt you save your dead dog?” The same as some meaningless small talk?

Quit posting you are pushing the boundaries of the spectrum

?

you retard

Easy to say if you live at you basement. Most people actually have to go to job. Every day. For many years. Being mindful of other people really helps in a long term. Also great for your career.

Nah it was actually really autistic dude.

Maybe not the best of questions, but your coworkers are really overreacting.

Nice work autsismo.
you fucking sperg-lord.
people like you should be chemically castrated.

It is not a fucking insta message chat, you will have to elaborate.
no u

I can be sociable and shoot my dying dogs, not sure where you're going.

wow dude

>your coworkers are really overreacting.
He is an autists and an asshole. I don't think former excuses the latter.
They are reacting pretty adequately.

"I'm sorry to hear that" usually goes over better than grilling her on whether she made the right decision

most people are able to intuit this because they have empathy, but as an autist you may have to simply memorize that phrase so you don't fuck it up next time

check my dubs then roll for gf

dogs r gay

>I can be sociable and shoot my dying dogs, not sure where you're going.
I fucking bet you to say anything like this on your workplace. Unless it is burger king (if it is, good job), you will have some problems later.
Nobody cares what you do at your home, on your free time. Just know what is appropriate and what is not in social circle. OP didn't have a problem in his backyard.

roll

>WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU
>Mm..mm..my dog got p-p-put down today
>FUCK'S SAKE DID YOU EVEN GO TO A DOCTOR? WHY ARE YOU CRYING? COME BACK HERE SLUT

Sup Forums gets an office job

So because she didn't answer your retarded question, you're just assuming that the answer was no, she didn't try to save her pet?

I dropped over 5000 on my dog when he got ill. When it was discovered that it was a problem where the brain meets the spine there was no realistic way to help.

Signing the papers to allow them to put him down, was one of the hardest things I will probably ever do.

I would watch that sitcom.
Without greased BBBW, if it is at all possible/

I work in Texas so I probably could say I shot my dying dog and be just fine, its what people do with old dying dogs here, shoot them and bury them in the back. Obviously I'm not autistic though, I don't walk into work plainly stating I shot my dog, or asking coworkers if they tried to save their per before shooting them. Like you said, I don't care what they do at home.

roll

Something something peanut butter

He wasn't trying to be an asshole to anyone, he just didn't think it through.

That would be the autistic response, clearly you haven't been reading the thread, or pol.

My favourite thing about this is OP either thinking dogs go to doctors or just not knowing the word "vet"

>people disagreeing with me must be bait

not the dude you spoke with btw

>Obviously I'm not autistic though, I don't walk into work plainly stating I shot my dog, or asking coworkers if they tried to save their per before shooting them.
So what was this post about then? You oppose the idea of mourning pets as a general thing?

Its been stated plainly that he responded in a spergy manner and OPs only response is no its not, women are retarded and b is full is full of real autists. He's gone user

76,77,78,79,or 80 get

>He wasn't trying to be an asshole to anyone, he just didn't think it through.
I disagree. Assuming someone didn't try to save their dog before putting it down is being an asshole. This "slip" shows what OP thinks about people around them, and they think some shitty stuff.

I didn't write that but I agree with it, where does it say he does not mourn his dog, or where did I say I wouldn't either? I treat my dog like family all the way up to its funeral, and that's only cause I'm not going to put my family in debt to save a dog for 2 more years.

you are a failure at every level

It is not a spergy manner, you would know that if you had a conversation irl before. If she answered "yeah I tried ___" there would be no issue but because of her response you guys are calling me autistic and a sperg. I know it's not small talk, stop posting that. I understand the situation, you understand that people ask questions that are practically rhetorical in conversation all the time.

I never said women are retarded either I said people are more prone to take their side which is a literal fact

You said it yourself: normies are emotional, unhinged creatures. Your totally legit question set the bitch off and the rest of the herd jumped to defend her. Your mistake here was asking what's wrong. Don't interact with the normies unless they interact with you first. When they initiate a conversation, stick to a script. "Hi, how are you?" "Wonderful/terrible weather we're having." "What did you do over the weekend?" Seriously fucking boring but it works. Do not deviate from your script, normies don't like change and they don't appreciate deeper conversation. When they're sad, they don't want to focus on what they might have done wrong to become so sad so they can avoid it in the future. They want to cry, be comforted and other gay shit. Tell her you're so sorry. You had a pet that died, too. You know how she feels and you're here for her. Physical contact is key here. Pat her gently on the shoulder and give a sad smile. No, you don't have to genuinely mean any of this, just pretend you do. I know this is all inconvenient but it will keep you out of bigger trouble. You don't have to befriend them, though. When you're done with a basic interaction, flee to your desk or whatever. Keep yourself busy. Tell them you don't have time to chat. But believe me, if you aren't walking on fucking eggshells around normies, they'll throw you under the bus. You have to blend in or go unnoticed.

wow rude

I am not sure if you are just dumb, can't read, or just didn't, or pretending for some epic trollz, but the answer to your question is here:
quote starts
Emotion millenials everywhere. In my day dad just took the dog out back, shot it in the head, slung it in the ditch, and ya went and got a new dog. Dogs overpopulated the earth. Quit being pussies about your old a ass dogs.
end quote
And I linked it in the post you were replying to, so I am not sure what are you confused about.

>I didn't do anything wrong, I just said sometbing that made a grieving girl who lost her dog cry and that's all on her. Anyone who says I did something wrong is incorrect even though I started this thread to ask that very question

Its time to turn off the computer for a bit user

That is what you get when you write in 5 gets and don't get any.
Good attempt at samefagging OP. Too bad people around you are not as autistic as you are, and can easily catch it.

>on Sup Forums

What? You only expect traps and gets here?

I had to put down my cat because of cancer.
Didn't have much choice. Shouldn't have let him stare at screen while browsing reddit though.

Just because it's sunny doesn't mean it's hot ya fat sperg

I'm both of those responses, I don't know what toure asking. I love my dog but when its her time, I will be putting her down on my own and having my own funeral. What are you asking?

Exactly. This is what is wrong with his post. Fucking nailed it.

I didn't same fag that paragraph is huge and I posted my responsewithin the same minute as them.

Say what about gets? Being mindful to others gets you dubs?

I know.
What do emotional millennials have to do with putting your dog down?
You just put that part in because you want to sound trendy?

One of the issues with having aspergers is not knowing when something is spergy or not. You have to rely on others to tell you, And you're being told right now.

She was trying not to cry at work.
You asked her why.
She managed to choke out that her dog died.
You insensitively prompted her for more details, that don't concern you, regarding the extremely painful subject of the loss of her dog.
She had to walk away or burst into tears, and she chose to walk away, probably while being shocked and amazed at how insensitive you are for trying to make her discuss something painful in depth.
The only reason she probably told you her dog died at all was because she knew it was reasonable to wonder why a coworker was on the verge of tears.
It wasn't reasonable to grill her about a painful thing that just happened.

op ruined opportunity to dick down sad chick

You want to know how I know you're aware you're wrong? Because you can't respond once I make a valid point. I don't know why you all wanted to argue this isn't the point of my thread

roll

What was I supposed to do just say sorry about that and walk away? You're supposed to console people who are in bad times, its not good to bottle things up

people react different.

What may have been ok with another person was apparently not ok with her.

we live and we learn.

I think she just interpreted into your words that she had not done enough even if you did not mean that.

Communication is ultimately how the other person perceives your words not what you actually meant.

So in a sense you were right and wrong at the same time. Just try to take other peoples perception more into consideration for your own good next time.

I said I didn't weite that but I agree with it, maybe you didn't read.

He was talking about not getting too attached see, There's a line that you shouldn't cross in my opinion and its the doing anything that retards in this thread are going on about. Love your pets like family, but don't fucking die or kill yourself for them. You're just mad the dude said millenials instead of young regards like he should have

OPs response to this btw is that I don't deserve pets

>what is pre-typing
I mean, if you were a samefag, would you confess?
No, you wouldn't, you are autistic, but not that autistic.

Thank you for a reasonable response, this I can understand rather than being called a spergy autist like the other posters itt. As if that helps