Find a flaw and circle it

Find a flaw and circle it

>hint - its impossible

here you go OP

A man with a keen eye

hair: colored ahir works like a animal menaing she will kill you.
belly fat: if you plain of a family that will become 3 times the size.
fat: chaffing as she walks and sweat. long term will cost you more in medical bills as she develops diabite type 2

> Face
> Feet look like a man
> Stomach hangs over clothes
> Short shorts don't fit (Also, wearing short shorts)
> Tattoos
> Tits are big but only because fat
But that's not for me to say, bait or not. This is a "No Bullying" board after all

How do you make sure your girl doesnt get fat if you have kids and get married?

Try to make sure you schedule times for her to work out. Like every weekend after the birth have her run

she has to go on walks during pregnacy and after. remember that weman have harder time buring fat as there body wants to hold it as a way to keep warm

Make healthy eating and or exercise a hobby for the both of you

Constantly make compliments about skinny girls if she starts to put on weight compliment her skinny friends

Let her know you don't like fat girls someway or another. Either tell her straight out or make it obvious some other way

More!

you dont, women are not your property

they can do whatever they want with their body

they can until you want to tap another chick then she gose mad becuse you munky branch to someone else

Actual chubby chaser here, i'm not really a fan of tattoos though so here is my honest rating
>being honest in this thread

Better or worse looking?

who is this?! post moar!!

Bestiality is illegal in most places

No shit soyboy and men arent obligated to want to be with fat fucking pigs

soy lowers testosterone in men.

Cant find a single thing wrong with that fine specimen. Would dog her out and give her seconds.

I would like to see her without makeup or bra haha, otherwise can't really judge, but unfortunately shar doesn't do either of those things

Guys, help. Im 35 years old, and I was diagnosed with bowel cancer two days ago. Im undergoing surgery next week already. Can anyone cheer me up? Anyone else been in this spot?

You're not forced to sleep with slamp pig op posted....there that should cheer u up

That's a shame

my fetish is being raped by ugly women

Those are perfect tits on a dumpster Fire wtf.

Hmm I'll send my mom on over than big boy

Who is this? Any nudes user

Goddess Shar

You like?

Like what the extra 230lbs of fat and 15lbs of makeup?....no I don't like

Don't get fat yourself, hold her to your standards. Stop having sex because you find her unattractive, then have an affair with a hotter woman. Eat healthy, don't buy junk food, and don't give compliments if she doesn't deserve them. So far so good after x3 aryan kids

>x3 aryan kids
>tfw dark hair and eyes but gf has platinum blonde hair and blue eyes