An hero

Story?
Please?

makes me feel gay ;-;

he kill himself because of bullying for being too girly

He killed himself because he realized he was a disgusting faggot

car accident

gay

It killed itself because it was weak and mentally ill. Family and real friends probably told it that it was ill and needed help, but it instead chose to listen to other similarly mentally ill people that it called friends and they encouraged it to keep behaving as it had been. But normal people looked at what it was doing with itself and denigrated it because it seemed to enjoy being mentally ill. Then it killed itself because it didn't like that normal people wouldn't encourage its mental illness. It died because of its own problems, not because of bullying.

>It
No, he had a penis.

Poetic Justice

Every faggot should follow his coward steps

Oh my god...guys...I think I may be gay...

Actually, pretty much bi. I like whatever. I'll fak anything. Like me hand.

eh

Meh, I'll take your word for it. 'He'... Maybe. 'Man'... Not by a long shot. That's right faggots, I'm bringing it back to what it used to be. Being a Man is a badge of honor that is earned and means something. Being whatever it was that he was trying to be is not it. So my answer to the OP is simple: doesn't make me feel anything. I could give a shit less about what that thing is, but I know for damn sure it ain't a Man.

>How does that make you feel, user?
Normal

Not a gigantic faggot rabid liberal degenerate

Good riddance fucking lunatic

I wish all of these freaks would just off themselves. They're responsible for the decay of our species.

I can only hope you have equal if not more disgust to traps and trans then.

it makes me feel like nothing. its like painting a blue wall red and then chipping the paint away and saying its really blue and your gay for not knowing that. people polish turds every day, what makes this different?

No, you're just a weak cocksucking conservifat.

I feel sorry for his mental illness.

People getting rejected, divorced,, cucked and otherwise abused by women.

>Meanwhile in happyville

>Questions to ask yourself: Why was I not pretty? why did I never have bf? Am I to ugly to be redeemed? How nice does it feel to be loved? How much better is bf?

Absolutely

No, not an Amerifat.

Nice try though

to be honest faggots and trannies are some of the weakest people on the planet

they aren't supposed to prosper, and considering they can't survive on easy mode (America) maybe they weren't meant to be around anyway.

Frank was cute and had the looks to be able to make a good living off of his pics, but killed themselves anyway.

Amen then, brother. I hate those people that're like "fags are awful but traps are not gay so that's cool".

My dick is confused ;-;

There is nothing wrong with raping your beta boys to keep them in check every now and then!

I feel the opposite. Gays are not awful. Traps are most definitely gay.

Guys, calm down.

Gays now a days are not the same as gays before. They are pleasant, no body hair or visible muscles. Just soft smooth skin. Cute hair, cute face and eyes. Still lots and lots of better personality than a girl.

Gays are cute now thanks to anime. They all look like Link from breath of the wild, or Cloud from FF7r, or Sora from KH. Anyone can at least cuddle a gay boy. That is just no problem. And frankly, you should give them buttsex. It is just common decency. I think you pretty much have to at this point. In fact, it is a privilegie. You should do it!

Horny

You go ahead and have at em, faggot. You can have my share. It's my privilege to give em to you. I'll stick with women.

They're all disgusting degenerates based user

Say what you want. But if you're not even man enough to put it in Link's butt, then you're not even a man. You're a fucking sissy.

Link in breath of the wild had one of the best trap outfits of all time. One of the best waifus of all time. How do you dare to come here and tell me that you would pass on 10/10 perfect Link boipussy, when children are starving in Africa.

If you have 10/10 boipussy within your reach, you're fucking taking that shot, I don't care how straight you are! You don't pass on something like that. Would your grandfather have passed on that in the trenches of world war II? This is what our ancestors died for, they gave their lives so that we could have a good time.

If a Link look alike starts flirting with you, you better fuck him on the floor right then and there. Hold him down! Be a man!

I'll fuck your ass then

Women don't love you. They just want your resources. If they could, they would chain us up in caves, hooked up to pumps that stole our semen and extracted our labour.

If you never gay, you will never feel true love. I pity you.

I don't know user. I don't think you are a chosen one. One of the guys that are pretty enough to have gay sex. This is not something for cheeto crust covered losers on Sup Forums. This is for Chads. Considering that you are probably over 18 and haven't even gayed yet I must say I suspect you for being ugly. Because ugly guys don't want to gay or even understand gays, because they're so ugly, hairy and smelly, full of shit in their hairy smelly butt, that to them gay sex seems like a terrible idea.

Gay sex is for the pretty boys. The winners of the genetic lottery. And they certainly don't want to spend their best fun time with a subhuman acne-infested half-ape. We want to be with each other.

aaand this is why people hate flamboyant fags

That is a boy, not a man. Men dont look like they are 12.

>This is not something for cheeto crust covered losers on Sup Forums. because they're so ugly, hairy and smelly, full of shit in their hairy smelly butt,
>subhuman acne-infested half-ape.
You describe me to a Tee. I'll just have to rape you then soyboy

agreed

>do i know the difference between to and too?

Where can i find wearable fake boobs like Kalindrachan?

I don't need or want them to love me. They can use me for my resources and I'll use them for their bodies. Fair trade. So long as they go the fuck away when I'm done with em then it's all good.

Like someone wasn't bullied enough in highschool

I assume you are Le OP.

Having to bump a thread in the middle of the day! This time Sup Forums is dying for real. Where areall the anons going to?

Everybody should gay sex at least once!

It is a good time if you just find the right one.

lonely.