What are some /comfy/ shows to binge on Sup Forums...

What are some /comfy/ shows to binge on Sup Forums? I'm bedridden with an injury for a bit and need something to take my mind of it

Idk about comfy, but I have a pretty good anime I've been watching with some friends if you're still interested. It's got 7 episodes right now.

Yeah sure what is it? Not usually a big anime guy but I can get into some good ones if they are gritty. I am clueless with tengan toppa but thought Monster was awesome if that makes sense

It's called Inuyashiki, watch it on kissanime dot ru. It's an emotional roller coaster. Like I said earlier, it's not too comfy but really good so far. Get better soon, user!

Oh sick looking at it now looks pretty good shall do nicely, many thanks user appreciate it!

Bang

if you're into anime i'd definitely check out berserk from the 90s
misses a bunch from the manga but a very solid show

obviously breaking bad is a good idea
hell check out the matrix on netflix all 3 movies are on there

berserk is verrrrry dark
also what's the injury OP?

Np :)
pic

This. Even better if you've never heard of it and jump in without spoilers.

Westworld
Lost
Buffy
Veronica Mars
Smallville
X-Files
Firefly

Will put it on the list! This may last a while and Inuyashiki isn't so long atm so will queue it up. Many thanks anons!

Its back and leg. Hurts like fuck but apparently I should be ok soon. I took these aphrodisiac pills called Extra Strong (formerly known as Dragon Lights) for fun did a big workout and had a pretty long rough sex session. Woke up in all kinds of pain with some serious pain. My doctor friend who checked me out said it was something to do with electrolytes that allowed for bad deep muscle injuries. Gotta apply fuckloads of deep heat and stay in bed for a bit.

The office

Hannibal is pretty good

You should watch Jojo if you haven't. It's really something special.

Fuck off weeb.

rick and morty

Fuck off weeb

Future Man

Doctor who

Original Twin Peaks
cherry pie and coffee
plenty of weed, the full-on paralyzer couchlock indica stuff...

You have a therapy cat?

All gud heer

Who needs TV and poxy sitcoms when you haz books

Books cause cancer