How fucked it this is!? Western Civilization is going to shit and will be too late before we notice

How fucked it this is!? Western Civilization is going to shit and will be too late before we notice..

Fucking faggots!

You realize that their point is that God is too great to be defined by a gender or species, right? It is just God, ya snowflake

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

amen to that

You dare to presume you know anything about God? You know nothing, nor can you make judgements of him. He is beyond our comprehension.

God created Adam in his own image. Therefor God is male.

bullshit. if that were the cast it would have happened hundred of years ago. it to appease feminists

Theologically, they're not wrong. God as the father was always just an analogy to help people understand his relationship to the christhead and the holy spirit.

Except that's not the motivation here. The Lutheran hierarchy in sweden has been captured by people who fundamentally disagree with that analogy and, indeed, the entire premise of apotheosis through the christhead.

Basically, heretics get out reee.

If creation is anything to go by then men have build the world we live in, not women whose ability to create depends almost exclusively on having a man. Or a sugar daddy so they can pursue their bullshit careers just to make the feminist inside better.

what kind of a faggot religion is christianity anyways? a faggot jew followed by 12 other jewish faggots?

who gives a fuck really, religion is dying in the west the only places where religion is stronk is in in the sister-fucking parts of the US, slav-nigger countries in Europe. Sand-nigger countries, and actual nigger countries.

so stop being a bunch of roody-poo's and amass some testicles.

be comfy instead

pic related.

Oh no. A fad of using different words to describe the same thing is trending right now. Obviously civilization will crumble because faggots whose life only exists online have autistic panic attacks when anything changes.

Seriously, kill yourself.

this guy gets it.

Literally what in the fuck are you trying to say?

Translation:
My ego has been shattered by my complete failure to get pussy so I've adopted a reactionary prejudice against women in a desperate attempt at self-therapy.

Oh I get pussy plenty and deal with them on daily basis. If you did too then you would realize that this and raising kids is the only true purpose of the females they are naturally comfortable with.

They're actually right.

But it's still a stupid political stunt.

While this is somewhat true, The Bible explains that you will be known as you were once you die. Death transcends gender however, Jesus was a man. Deal with it rabid liberal scum.

wow, its like cuck central there isn't it?

>I get pussy
Look bruh, we all know that you typed this with one hand while the other fluttered between your crusty Sexflesh masturbator with "Sakura" written on it in Sharpie, and your stale bag of last week's Great Value brand cheetos, all the while wheezing approval at your Breitbart news ticker installed above your anime figurine glass display case adorned with bumber stickers you're too much of a coward to put on your car with phrases like "keep America white" when in fact you're 25% Hispanic.

so their imaginary space man is now an imaginary space it? ok

ROTFL. OP here BTW

Who cares? 82% of the swedes says religion is unimportant in their lifes, and the rest is probably muslims anyway.

> claims he gets tons of pussy on an anonymous imageboard
> expects anyone to believe he's a stud

I'd bet good money that the head of the church talks about spirituality in general a lot, not god

>oh no
>sjw's are ruining my shitty religion

Why would a monotheistic god start with a dick? To fuck the other gods that don't exist? That's never made sense to me. God isn't a person. God is God