You are autistically getting your preselected items from the store when you see this

>You are autistically getting your preselected items from the store when you see this

>"Ey wite boi! U know were the magnums at?"

Wat do u do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAd0sx3E2eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell her she doesnt need any because she already has aids

In the freezer obviously

"I-in s-sporting goods"

youtube.com/watch?v=JAd0sx3E2eI

> "Of course! Let me just pick up my monster condom and I'll show you my magnum dong!"

Extend my neck frill to show I'm not intimidated

Probably in the pharmacy or healthcare aisle.

call the police duh

D-do y-you wa-wanna get colonized?

>preselected items
why is this autistic?

Annnd bingo! We got our guy!

>The Virgin preselection vs the Chad Store Adventure

in my pants
Bitch

Only virgins have grocery lists. Chad's just fill a cart up with random shit and go on their way.

What do I look like, nigger?

Do I look like a store attendant bitch, nigger?

Then why you tryin' to make me one, nigger bitch?

"Do you see a nametag? No? Well shit. Almost like I don't work here. Maybe ask someone who does."
And then proceed to finish collecting everything and pay for it at checkout.

kek'd

only correct answer is to breathe in her ass

Here we see a group of retards who like to waste money on unneeded shit and then have to go a second time because they were too retarded to write a shopping list.
I'm an adventurous dude myself, but running into a building basically designed to trick you into buying more than you need has none to do with adventure. You're all just faggots who can't go a second without turning everything into a flaw to laugh about, because you're incapable of honest conversation.

i don't work here

Ice cream or condoms, miss...?

thank you
someone understands

wow man, you sound like a gay retard, for realsies

Congratulations on your upcoming 13th birthday

Thanks for the constructive feedback, maybe I really should put huge, totally unneccesary disadvantages on myself because some edgelord on the internet advised me to do so.

You do know that it brings bad luck to congratulate someone early on their birthday?

Damn ma, you fine as fuck

Lemme get da number first ay

I'm talking to you on Sup Forums how much more unlucky could I get

theyre at KFC, you fucking moolie.

Damn my guy
How many Top 10 facts did you watch on youtube

I'm not an edgelord, but thanks for showing how few of an intellect you really seem to have, being forced to attack me personally now that you don't have any arguments to defend yourself.

If you think being unable to pick up the stuff you need from the store without writing it down on the list, I feel truly sorry for you due to your incapability to remember such few things even for such a short amount of time-

>"you sound like a gay retard"
>"for realsies"

>bitch lasagna.

You could get raped in the ass by a horde of niggers, for instance. I know it's possible because it literally happened to a friend of mine recently.

HAHAHAHAHAHA kill yourself

you're already doing that by getting salty.
Bellissimo

Wow man, you sound like you should stop breathing.

Guys, stop replying to the edgelord. Hes an autist

Who walks up to someone and says "eyy white boy"?

>Dat labia

Many as a kid, but nowadays they seem kinda bland and there's too many which try too hard to be edgy and funny.
Actually, if you thought just a cm out of your safe space you'd realize there's people who need to buy for more than one person, and I'm not playing cards, I won't take the risk to come home realizing I forgot the fucking soap and having to go back. The personal attacks started on your side you level one cave troll.

Worked at 7-11 few years back and some black dude would come in every few days and ask really loud where the magnums where. After the 3rd time I realized he was legitimately retarded and someone from his group home tried to return like 15 boxes of condoms that had never been opened

I don't know which kind you want, but they're both in the freezer section with your cute friend.

>kid
If you were watching top 10 facts on YouTube as a kid, then you’re not old enough to post on this site, but’s hows middleschool going? Make any new friends?

u will never be a chad sorry

Who the fuck would give a shit about forgetting soap? It's one of the least important things in a household, I don't get how you would have to go back to buy something this useless.
You must be an exceptionally dense motherfucker with some obsessive disorders, I reckon.

Give her the ones in my billfold and walk away, singing the Scottish National Anthem.

Nice try faggot, but I'm not a native english speaker so I'd even call a seventeen year old guy a kid.

Chad's an asshole and an idiot, I don't want to be either of those, but you do you.

Next to cash register. You would know that if you didn't steal that shit you dumb fuck.

You’re trying too hard baby