MAKE METAL GREAT AGAIN

metalsucks.net/2016/05/26/muslim-eagles-death-metal-fan-writes-scathing-open-letter-jesse-hughes/

Look at how these faggots react when someone hurts their feelings with facts.
>inb4 EODM=/=metal
I know they're not, but it's on a "metal" site.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMj2WSvwFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mainstream metal hasn't been good since the 90s tbqh familia.

hi

Not entirely true, but I understand your feelings on the matter. The late 90s on have been rough.
Hi.

this

Moonsorrow is fucking awesome, wouldn't call them "mainstream" though.

Metal was never great

Neither was America.

America was once great. Then the niggers and liberals ruined it. The 60s were a mistake

America was a racist, homophobic and sexist shithole then. Not great.

We still have NSBM.

Weak bait

Not an argument. I bet you're Christian too.

benis :DD

Metalsucks is literally run by a fucking jew leftard.

They're like the TMZ of metal, avoid like a fucking plague.

It's sad, the music for "rebels" is now part of the progressive establishment.

The guy angry jihadist who wrote the letter claims to be a devote Muslim and fan of rock and roll? Cat Stevens got screwed when he sucked mohamuds shit-smeared cock because he isn't allowed to be associated with any music that isn't religious (and halal).

Islam is not compatible with rock and roll (and definitely not with Metal). Never been to their site before and I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon. They can all praise Allah in hell together.

> liking anything "mainstream"

If it was mainstream enough to be played on the radio, 19/20 times it is hot garbage.

The only exception I remember was pantera used to get some radio play especially with RITS.

>Neilstein
Every. Fucking. Time.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMj2WSvwFyo

>I'm a muslim metal fan!

Doesn't that kaffir fool know that music is Haram, and he'd literally get beheaded in any number of Muslims countries if they discovered him listening to fucking METAL of all music genres?

saw this garbage on facebook but the resistance is strong. at this point only the most deluded self hating cucks and mussies still tow the line; Hughes didnt say anything remotely offensive and anyone who takes a second to think can see it. have yet to see a single argument against him, so far it's purely buzzwords that lose power every minute.

the normies are quickly arriving at the obvious conclusion now that it's no longer considered strange and out there, only espoused by fringe weirdos as well. looking like the right side of history here

metalcucks is literally Salon with some gay hipsterbait 'metal' mixed in

is this that album with like two songs that are a half hour long each? still one of my favorite albums of all time, and I'm not even that into metal anymore.

They have a show in my city Saturday. I would love to tell them that they have support and how right they are but such a thing happening is unlikely.