Should we revoke females their right to vote?

Should we revoke females their right to vote?

Yes

Absolutely. The witch hunt on males must end.

Yes of course, we made a terrible mistake.

Yes. Also all men under 25, who don't have properties or a fixed income. Like republican rome and early america.

They have rights?

Yes. If raped at least 10 times (certified), a woman would gain her right to vote for one year.

>we

So thats how Sharia Law started

Yes. Look at nearly all commercials and marketing, it's aimed towards women. Why? Women spend money like its nothing because they're largely irresponsible. Women are by and large the easiest to fool. Where a man might be suspicious a woman is oblivious. There are exceptions of course and there are very smart women who think properly but they are a tiny minority.

No but we should revoke the right of idiots to vote. Possibly also procreate

Huh, ao that explains why so many men fork over their income to women because marriage im geussing? And what does that make men if women are the easiest to fool yet still snatch fistfuls of dough out of your wallet? Sure doesnt make them look very smart, user. Better reword that so it sounds like men are winning more than wymenz

Please stop posting her. Shes not cute.

Are you fucking retarded ?

>No but we should revoke the right of idiots to vote.
Wouldn't that result in basically the same thing?

bait/10 babyboi.

Hes probably a mgtow so yes.

You cant revoke it you fuckknuckle. It's not a dangling carrot that gets pulled away when you worry about the size of your penis.

Jesus christ you paint with the broadest brush that I've ever seen. Ol' Rossy would be impressed.

Lets be real, orientals dont know how to take selfies.

>HURRRR look at my blank, expressionless face exdeeeee
Meanwhile in murica, where all the wanna be soy boys fantasize about these types of girls, ameriburger females are too insecure to realize that they are much more defined than the emotionless rocks that live in japan.

I get that its your fantasy to meet le aniweebgril just like in muh cartoonz but its not happening. Reality is truly cruel. Deal with it.

bait/20 ladyboi

Yawn. Wasted trips.

But if we did take it away would it involve traps?

Angry soy boy wanna be detected. Hows the basement dwelling going? Have you finished naruto and one piece yet? Fucking hate how much of a cultural leech american fatasses can be. Its whatever.

Ad hominem

I am actually 30 and in good shape

How dare you.

Finally, an american girl who isnt a plastic doll void of conciousness. Thank you.

Sex

Dogs

She a cootie.

Hate to tell you but sex with an asian girl is awful. Its so dry, so bland, so vanilla. Theyre quiet and squeeky from start to finish. No thanks.

Whats wrong about vanilla

Enjoy your life time of missionary.

Will do

>timestamp 20:00:00
>is God.

/thread/ here

After browsing Sup Forums for 10min I honestly wonder if we should ban men from voting.

You should learn to form a complete sentence first, you retard

when user insults your nice thread because he cant read

mfw rainbow six siege has a hero that looks like katya

/thread

Yes, and your high school diploma as well for failing english to such a degree

bait/30 turkeyboi

Only the ones who voted for Trump