What does Sup Forums think of this respectful black man ?

What does Sup Forums think of this respectful black man ?
youtu.be/NANZOkWk9d4
He's a fucking Red Pilled legend IMO.

EDIT : Respectable

the SJWs labeled him an uncle tom race traitor

nigs respectfully towards you*

HONORARY ARYAN

Based on this one video he seems absolutely fine.

>you have black skin but you don't have black mentality, therefore you're traitor
>down with stereotypes!!

Reeee he's not White and therefore inferior. White people are ubermenschen

Damn how I get his frustration.
Just imagine your self.
Seems damn red pilled indeed yes.

#cruzmissle

An honorable man.

Yeah. There is a difference between nigger and respectable black man. He's definitely respectable black man.

Hes based

>Degenerates

Sup Forumslack confirmed

Thought same

saw the Patreon link in that video - how much of his video making is for financial reasons and not driven by personal beliefs?

turns out he's playing the alt right to buy him a car.

gibs gonna gib.

I don't think that's an issue. He's openly a leftist, I think, but he doesn't give a shit about left/right, he just stands for his principles.

Seems pretty sensible.

good guy

Based Brother.

honorary aryan

>good guy
>not good boy
Missed an opportunity there senpai.

Milo is a faggot coalburner and I bet he had a hardon while getting attacked

Finally! A word of sanity in an insane world. Who gives a flying fuck what colour your eyes or your hair or your skin is? The only thing that matters is what you do, how you act. Are you a fucking good for nothing leech living on the dole? Are you a fucking criminal? You are a piece of shit no matter what race you associate with. If you lead a decent life then you are decent again no fucking matter what your skin tone is. It's about time laws and rules were applied universally, the thing that really ticks me off is fuckers getting away with murder as soon as they start screaming discrimination. Enough of that shit already!

I nominate that on the day of the rope, this man only recieve a half-lynching.

It's a shame Sup Forums gets held back by shit like this. There are white people that piss me off just as much as any other race.

And on top of that, a lot of blacks, Hispanics, and Jews hold more conservative values than this place would lead you to believe. Some of the nicest, respectable people I've ever met were inner city black folk. They dress well, tall to you with respect, and support the church.