>evra: say that to me again, I'm going to punch you
>suarez: I don't speak to niggers
>evra: Ok, now I'm going to punch you
>suarez: Bring it... nigger, nigger, nigger

I miss based ratking

BASED

That's not what Negro means

Evra is an honorary white man

I mean, Suarez wasn't exactly wrong was he?

No

Suarez is basically a nigger

evra is trash and broke the football code

Care to explain what "the football code" in modern football means?

it means what happens in the pitch stays in the pitch, something even kids understand from young age. Play the game, let the ref do his job, shake hands at the end of the game and that's it

being so butthurt at a rival player you throw the whole media against him, accusing him of >muh racism because he called you 'negrito' is being a piece of shit considering players spend 90 minutes insulting/taunting each other every game, specially attackers/defenders

evra is simply a pea brain sore loser unable to deal with defeat

Reminder that "British" """people""" hounded him out of this country because he used the Spanish word for black which sounds similar to the Latin word which is taboo for some unknown reason

>le get banned and hand united the title man
Yeah I miss him

>2010

nah, fuck him forever

>>evra: why did you kick me?
>>suarez: because you are a blackie
>>evra: say that to me again, I'm going to punch you
>>suarez: I don't speak to blacks
>>evra: Ok, now I'm going to punch you
>>suarez: Bring it... blackie, blackie, blackie

this isn't racist?

>didn't even punch him after saying so twice

what a loser!

Negritos la

> teasing and banter during the game
> match ends
> "I want all the press to know that Luis Suárez is a racist scumbag and here is what he said to me during the game..."
I hate modern football. Suárez is an asshole like half of the Far$a team but this crap wouldn't have happened 25 years ago.
Now you're not even allowed to insult the ref or the rival team from the stands. Football is dead.

It is racist.

The people justifying Suarez in this instance are faggots with a high external locus, laughable inferiority complexes and inate, overwhelming urges to conform. They need something to distract their lack of personal development and achievement. Yet they call people who aren't racist "beta". Pathetic doesn't even begin to cover it.

t. low-test beta manlet

>football code

if you ever played football you'd understand the code.

sure lets kick racism out but it'll always be in football. Football is a very technical game and it's very easy to get fucking annoyed because of the technicality is requires.

People will be cunts on the pitch because of it and sure if someone is being a racist cunt, the team look after him and chop that player down everytime. Evra's actions were unprecedented for a reason.

Have sex

Evra probably didn't punch because he was afraid Suarez might've had rabies

>negrito = nigger

Pajeet pls

A lot of Indians here influenced by Sup Forums, unlike the based ones, unironically think Suarez is white so let him enjoy his racial victory

>cry to the ref after the game because the rival hurt your feelings with words during the game
>while being older than 5
see how pathetic it is? only a pea brain would take those insults seriously, they are only used to bait your rival during the game

imagine how pathetic being a kid in a team and telling your manager your rival is hurting your feelings with his insults, you'd probably get kicked out of the team

but supermong evra couldn't handle it, it was too much for his paperthin retarded ego and went crying to the teacher after the game because suarez said mean words to his ear and hurt his feelings lmao these are supposed to be grown men

yes but it has limits, you can't do/say everything. in the end, it's still just a game. that's why evra told the press, that's why zidane headed materazzi. there's a line that you can't pass and suarez/materazzi where cunts enough to pass it.

but muhhh fotball code

please france stop with mass immigration from africa

>we are all the same

lmao

>suarez: Bring it... nigger, nigger, nigger

The football code rule #1 is not being a scumbag like el negro Suarez
Rule #2 is not biting people
Rule #3 is not making deliberate kicks, punches, elbowing etc to hurt people just because you are in a butthurt macaco state
Rule #4 is not talking shit to other people in the pitch
Rule #5 is not being a pathetic sore loser subhuman

There's one negro piece of shit that broke them all from the start

/thread.

try doing a nazi salute while scoring a goal and then afterwards complain about the football code

t. Jamal

ITT: People who don't understand Spanish

POO

>Macaco state

KEK. agreed 100%

This suarez needs to die

this
I really don't get why they don't just smash the fuck out of the known b8 players, just once or twice per season. Get suspended for a few games, so fucking what, compared to being a hero and giving known rats something to think about before they do it next time.
pic related, living legend's finest game