>not /realautismhours/

>thread only at 306
>reusing a slightly different OP image twice in the same day
>/airlan/

>/airlan/
>/eire/
jan pls delete

>/bant/ edition pls

What the fuck that's not the picture I posted, the filename's right but I don't even have that image on my computer.

the picture suits as well

It's not the point, it wasn't even just the thumbnail that was screwed up. Fucking hell Hiro get it together.

Very poor thread.

>Kancolle thread gets moved to /trash/
How will Froggy ever recover?

whiteu piggu want werr functioning imageboardoru?
PIG MUST PAY MONEY

What are you listening to lads?

Who needs that thread when we have /Kancolléire/ right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=__hOFhMtROw

FLCL soundtrack.

Because I'm 100% sober right now but so sleep deprived i feel like im tweaking. So here's my tweaking song youtube.com/watch?v=eMkdtMQH7WM

Nog music desu but I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KynOk8t-stE

Uh, I accidentally just clicked into "never played" on my media player and this started.
Never even knew I had this.
youtube.com/watch?v=boBta6OHVbQ
Of course I've heard it before years ago on youtube but didn't realise I had it in my media library. Sweet!
Ignore the MMD video if you want. It's kind of annoying desu. Good vocal cover!

Is anyone else here following Sukasuka?

>It's kind of annoying desu.
*Extremely.

youtu.be/KUogZWhlyt0

I just like the original. Actually the live version is amazing. youtube.com/watch?v=m0_6QVS2GBE
I have merchandise from this exact show! What I would have done to been able to attend. Good backup band too.

>never listening to anything when asks
>feels like cheating to post something I wasn't listening to at that moment

youtube.com/watch?v=i2r3U2hwY_U

>Miku
>not Kagamine Rin
Shit taste.

Just post something nobody will know.

Except we will now I guess so ya.

Only thing she's good for is riding her sexy brother. Would suck him off desu.
anyway go to 1:32 those are some sick introduction solo's!

I like it!

youtube.com/watch?v=u9P9Rc9VTHA

I'll know. I'm too honest for this.

You're a good lad and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Just post whatever you like.

EYES
TIRED

SLEEP
NEEDED

UP
TOO LATE

But I hope we can have plenty of fun threads tomorrow just like these.

>I'm too honest for this.
*tells you otherwise*

Night. Sleep well.

Does anyone have a count of the people supporting either Leo or Simon?
Haven't seen one an up to date one in a few days.

It was 45 - 20 a few days ago. Don't have an up to date one sry.

Listening. I used to be a gigantic vocaloid fan back between 2009-2012. I miss the old school stuff.
It's way too commercial and professional sounding now. Too bad I deleted all of my old collection and now forget nearly every song name because it was all in Japanese.

Holy shit I just found one! Love that main verse/chorus. What a miserable time in my life. youtube.com/watch?v=8LJUtLAlrGc

No, but that's a fucking nice Poi.

Froggy do you think it's possible we passed each other in the airport today? (yesterday now I suppose).

Ya, that was the last one I saw.

Indeed. Too bad the resolution isn't a bit larger.

>What a miserable time in my life.
I can't listen to music from the past without becoming depressed either. I like that.

Doubtful.

>it's the artist's only work
It's a rare Poi anyway.

Did I read something during the week about Leo saying he would increase the amount of say the membership have in leadership elections, if he won?

Same. Being miserable is a strange comfort because I've been miserable most of my life since a child. Feels good.
Now come do drugs with me and lets be miserable together. (once again redirecting the thread to drug chat baka).
I should sleep. Might get into bed in a while and watch a stream. Was hoping to wake up early in the morning and exercise or clean or something.
Have you got any particular songs that make feel that way?
Here's one that drags me down from around then nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10740367

Knowing your music tastes AA, I really think you'd like this album. youtube.com/watch?v=2feinkFlSnk

Mainly pop songs that were popular during a certain timeframe, I can't listen to them without being depressed but also loads of music I listened to at a certain time in my life I can't return to or else I become reflective and melancholic.
This is probably my favourite melancholic song. dailymotion.com/video/xbrnbr_melody-gardot-because_music

Listened to the first 8 minutes and it seems cool. I have it bookmarked to listen to properly tomorrow because I'm in bed now.
It reminds me of Luminous Orange. Same artists perhaps? youtube.com/watch?v=qZdZpyhe0rE

Very shoegazey. Not 100% my thing but I'll give it a shot. I prefer much darker/noisier stuff.
Are you judging my taste in music off my twitter? Didn't think you were that observant there.

Would posting a picture of a boat urinating get me banned?
You can't see the genitals, just the liquid.

eire

>éire
FTFY.

>Are you judging my taste in music off my twitter? Didn't think you were that observant there.
I'm glad you'll give it a listen! I don't know what your twitter is, I just judged it off what you've posted here before. Didn't mean to make assumptions.

Umm, yah I like that it's cool.

>I prefer much darker/noisier stuff.
Yeah I know, since you're a bit of an emo. :p What's your favourite choon of that sort of stuff?

I've posted some pretty explicit stuff before and never knowingly been banned for it.

That second melancholic song is very nice. My exposure to that music is minimum. It reminds me of Fallout NV, johnny guitar. I like it.
My music library is huge and I could be posting melancholic stuff all day. In terms of mainstream stuff my favourite summer day melancholy track is Higgs Boson Blues by Nick Cave.

But this is definitely up there with my all time favourites. A lot of it was filmed in Ireland.
This is only a trailer and it skips parts, the intro etc and its poor trailer. It's a really good film and song and it's 20 minutes in total.

youtube.com/watch?v=tu9NYDfFiGM

You might see some Irish places here if you look close. Parts were also filmed in Scotland and NI by TK.

Fuck I cannot recommend this enough. Wish I could find you the full film.
Oh I thought you were Jaggy, sorry he follows my private twitter.
>What's your favourite choon of that sort of stuff?
I prefer dark psychedelic and morbid stuff, mostly Japanese. I don't like Emo, I like underground Screamo which is actually good

Not going to get into this because I'll bombard you with hundreds of links. Currently in bed and don't have the proper access or decent headphones/speakers to listen.
Pic related however.

I have a really hard time telling the difference between Juni and Jaggy at this hour sometimes.

>Juni and Jaggy
Who?

They're both effeminate weirdos. Or they're actually both Jaggy, who's an effeminate weirdo. Either way.

Some figment of my imagination no doubt. Nice thighs...mmm...

Attempted to sleep there but kept tossing and turning

I'll put you to sleep, Brit.

Oíche mhaith.

I love your music tastes! You always post things I like. I wish you posted more.

I'll take that as a compliment since I admire Jaggy.

Night Frog-kun.

I think you have similar posting styles and you post similar anime images. Jaggy is one to admire I agree!.
Going to sleep now, goodnight.

Sleep well.

Now it's lonely hours.

Hmm, yeah. You don't need to feel lonely though since you have me. I'll talk about whatever you like.

No because I'm going to bed I just wanted to make one last shitpost. Lmao cya suckers.

Cya.

It's leaking again

Your anus?

youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk

Are you still writing your comedy?

I like Bowie. youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g

That film he was in as an alien was good.

Ya senpai, just tapping away at it, also you posted my favourite Bowie choon
I'm listening to this because it's silliness is so much fun
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvyNOg4jSRg
And this Bowie Choon is underrated youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus

>just tapping away at it
How much progress have you made?

Was the French wans going away party fun?

Just a few lines I thought were funny. The French wan was class tonight, she is a class wan. Not much of a house party that I'm used to, a few pints in the pub, I'm too poor to be pub drinker but I gave her some sappy lines about life and it was grand

>Just a few lines I thought were funny.
Like what? I'd like to hear them.

Your writings intrigues me,

>some sappy lines about life and it was grand
I hope you didn't declare your love for her.

Well a week ago I was partying with loads of people my age to Bebo choons like Casdada and some one said "I got my first shift to this choon" Then a lad born in 1998 said " I was convinced to this choon"
That had me in stitches.
Another was just the thick lad character who was full on convinced he saw a red room murder on a Bebo group back over a decade ago. It is way funnier than it sounds
I just gave her the generic "Best Wishes"
I wouldn't chance another wan since I have thr best GF

Juni you still up?

Shave yourself cleanly and groom other areas. No facial hair. Tidy your eyebrows.
Wash and shower, brush your teeth, groom your hair nicely.
Moisturise, dress neatly in freshly washed and ironed clothes. No pennies tracksuits.
Can you do this? Are you capable? Respond ASAP please.
(Frogweeb go away)

Your humour seems to be very generational based.
What's so great about your gf? I always imagine you living in Roscrea which is a shithole btw.

Yes.

Oops didn't mean to post that.

Respond to the ability question.

Um, link?

The above question*.
I woke up and am currently feeling psychosis.

Here retard

40 minutes later what part of ASAP don't you understand?

Whatever. My response is going to be the same either way. I want to suck your dick so bad and fuck with you. I came twice in the space if 15 minutes and feel like doing it again.

hello where can I find Irish practicing Catholic gf please

thank you

>hello where can I find Irish practicing Catholic gf please
Roscommon.

Stoopid fishniggers won't bite

thank you

It shouldn't be considering I'm usually in bed for /realautismhours/

Feeling sick lads

My nigger I was just playing GTA 3 remastered, I typically listen to flashback and lips 106 out of habit.

Wrong person.

Well that particular episode is fairly generational based for reference but it's also a commentary on "Everyone gets old, get over it"
My GF is an amazing person, she's genuine, I'd never fuck her over, I'm blessed to have her. Roscrea isn't too far off Nenagh, and yer right, it's a hole and a half

>tfw we will no longer be able to identify Frogweeb by his French flag
>tfw it no longer makes sense to call him Frogweeb

Calling him "weeb" would be a little bit redundant as well.

What should we call him then? Corkweeb? Boatfucker?
Personally I always liked Froggy, it fits in with the animal theme of old /éire/ posters like Jaggy (Jaguar) and Rooster, Wolf.
Unless he has something else he'd rather we call him.