Oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

General life tips

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.tke.org/files/file/The_48_Laws_of_Power.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjQv_rFw-TXAhVo94MKHVS0CEEQ5OUBCHkwCg&usg=AOvVaw0YkaSJRad9xYCs82bA8tAL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>never admit guilty or fault to a subordinate
>always take blame for a superior

Thread over

Don't pull out anal beads like you're starting a lawn mower

Treat everyone like they are beautiful and good things will cum to you.

Free breakfast at every decent hotel in america. You don't even have to get ready.

what?

Take credit for subordinates ideas/accomplishments as if they are your own

Get off of Sup Forums as soon as you can

Fpbp

Safety is more important than good manners.

>read it
>learn it
>live it
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.tke.org/files/file/The_48_Laws_of_Power.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjQv_rFw-TXAhVo94MKHVS0CEEQ5OUBCHkwCg&usg=AOvVaw0YkaSJRad9xYCs82bA8tAL

Almost nothing that you think matters today, will matter in 20 years.

I don’t meant that issues will change, either. I’m saying that you’re going to look back at you teens and 20s self and think “what a fucking retard”.

this seems autistic

You may not think history is important but it is. Where we have come from shouldnt be repeated if its bad because there are records of them sorts of things. Also just because something is old doesnt make it bad or no use. Also crime doesnt pay

Those who gossip with you, gossip about you.

Niggers are shit muslims are will be worse

>written by a former SEAL
>autistic

Pick one, faggot.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

You can't drive a car looking out the rear window. Learn from past mistakes, but them behind you and look forward.

Never pay someone to do something you can do or learn to do yourself.
Never show your poker hand to anyone.
Never admit guilt. Make a system prove your guilt.
Invest at an early age. Even if it’s a modest amount

This.

Never look through the hole on the toilet cubical wall
Live woth your parents for as long as possible to save money
Dont fall for the marriage trick. The only thing marriage does is wastes money and makes it harder to break up.
If you play runescape, if you drop all your items on the floor and press alt-f4, it will duplicate them.
Always eat lemon snow.
If youre walking near a drive-thru, wait till a car is almost at the food window, run up and take it.
And never sprinkle while you tinkle.

Wear a condom

I do think it like it is, but i think it dont.

There are plenty of places were you can cut corners to save money. Garbage bags isn’t one of them.

make sure it has a hole in it or your penis might sufocate

Somebody post some "advice dog"

Good manners always pays of.
Dubs always show the truth.
life's better with Sharpie in pooper.
Show bobs and vagene and everyone will love you.
Traps are gay.
Rate my cock treads are gay.
Nigger faggots are ultra gay.
Autism is retarded.

monkey samurai

>Dubs always show the truth.
Op is a faggot?

Oldfag reporting in.
About to give the only advice that matters.
Get the fuck off this site now. It's for your own good.

Dont have kids
Dont Get Married

>former SEAL
>implying i should take advice of some organism that couldn't cut it as an aquatic mammal

2d > 3d

those posts and the pro-cuck, pro-islam shit is all perpetrated by the shlomo army.

hurr durr Sup Forums is extreme hurr durr
This place was more fucked up 10 years ago then it is now, its mainstream as shit and all your get is pictures facebook whores, men dressed as women and gore threads.

>sensiblechuckle.jpg

suddenly, niggers

don't think that's what he's saying at all, but congrats on reaching level 2 of the hooked on phonics series.

Don't listen to oldfags on Sup Forums ... or anyone on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums isnt just Sup Forums you know?

or anyone at all
especially not me

NAVY SEAL you retard, one of the most accomplished careers in the world.

Are you currently in college?

The joke

No, why?

pool be closed

oh got the stingrays

Don't take any foreign language in school except Spanish (US obviously). I took German and every German I have ever met speaks good English.

Lie about your accomplishments because they are going to lie about the job description.

Save as much money, tax deferred or otherwise while young and your expenses are low for retirement. 50k saved in you teens an 20s is worth more than 250k saved in your 40s

Spend money on experiences, not items. Travel as much as possible. Try every new food you can and judge it afterwards.

Don't stick the dick in crazy

Moonlight and do as much sidework as possible.

Idiots don't know they are dumb and tend to congregate with other dumbasses. Remember half of all people are dumber than average.

If addiction runs in your family don't do drugs and drink excessively. You are walking into a mine field.

Marry a homely woman, who is sweet and smart and cares. They all end up looking like thier moms in the end. Looks are fun but temperament matters to a strong relationship and marriage. A hot girl will get bored and cheat, a plain girl will make you dinner and take care of you.

they lets seals into the Navy, that's progress.

>Don't take any foreign language in school except Spanish (US obviously). I took German and every German I have ever met speaks good English.

I can somehow relate, i speak 5 languages and other than translating jobs everyone speaks English so you'e good.

what's that supposed to represent?

Yes, the perfect spies.

a jew.

I was wondering how long it would take you to post something confirming your stupidity.
Nearly 8 whole minutes?
Whew, lad. Far dumber than anticipated.
It's not all bad though, I heard they have legos in the remedial classrooms.

You homos are so easy to bait.

Nice try on backpedaling there, shit-for-brains.
Go back to lereddit, tumblr or 9gag or wherever you waddled here from.

if you say so, but it looks like random scribbles to me

A navy seal is "one of the most accomplished careers in the world?"
I think it's an occupation and, in and of itself, not "accomplished."
Your dad should have shot you on your mom's forehead.

you faggots are dumber than a rock
especially who tries to belittle people with his retarded English, first year of college i assume?

Just curious to know how you stumbled upon that link.

Dont ever love anyone or any thing

Edit: OP is always a faggot, but with dubs he's a true fag.

Always buy fingerboxes made out of wood, Never in plastic.

I love people and the people love me, I'm a lovable guy, what can I say, I never expect too much and always get less than I deserve, but hey, there's always booze, win or lose

Like what? Is it good manners to cum inside

its never ok to be white

Maybe it's you....

Don't fuck married women especially in the UK. I had a lynch mob outside my house over there the next night after i fucked her.

no taking an entire packet/bottle of [inset medication] wont kill you

A thirst for knowledge.

When you have your first kid, everyone is going to tell you how little sleep you’re going to get. They will tell you how much free time you loose, they will also tell you how amazing it is and how it goes by too fast. All of which is true.

But no one is going to tell you how much poop you’re going to get on your thumb.

The originality of this faggot is at dangerously gay levels

Stop being a nice guy now. Everything will suddenly become better.

Enjoy what you have now to the fullest possible capacity, in a few years you'll look back and what today seems meaningless or worthless will look precious and unique.

Look for things that are worth experiencing or people that are worth being with.

Don't waste time in people or things not worth it.

Be honest with yourself.

Be ready to change your mind if you find evidence strong enough to do so.

And, above all: don't fuck it up.

Don't get into a serious relationship before 30. Just have fun. Your 25 year old girlfriend will be a totally different person at 30.

Don't automatically assume you need to go to a university. The wealthiest person I know learned how install/repair air conditioning systems and started his own business. He now pulls over 5 million in profit every year.

Never sell your finger box; you will regret it.

I'm a nigger, I come from a black ghetto. Went to (a public) school, studied hard, got good grades, became an honest hardworking man. Niggers from my neighborhood that I grew up with call me Whitey coz they jelly, and I hate 'em for disowning me. And I can't (yet) afford to move, plus I have to take care of my family, but I can feel their disdain as well. Actual white people I work with look upon me with contempt for my being a nignog, but I hate niggers too, so I kinda don't blame 'em. Fuark, I'm all by myself. TOUGH LIFE!

>Never admit you are from a not-white country by Sup Forums standards.

this:

>women under 20 are completely useless and anything that comes out of their mouths should not have any effect on your sense of self worth.

>start investing or saving money as early as possible

>admit when you're wrong

>don't lie about little things or don't lie at all and stand by what you say and feel

Repost
For everyone else,
If you have a dick and a nutsack, lift like 1970s Arnold and start dressing like a man. Unless you don't give a fuck about a social life, you must cultivate a masculine image. It will attract people's attention. Start approaching people everywhere and make conversation. It will make things easier for you when approaching a girl that you have an eye on.
If you have a cooter and some mammies, start dressing more feminine. Look up women's casual street fashion and start from there. Girls have a natural inclination to attract a higher value mate, so this will definitely come easy. Fatties, go to the gym and make it your mission to go out with the hottest, most alpha badboy in the gym. Work for that body and you shall receive.
Eat healthier, go to a gym, dress better, talk to everyone.

what did they put in his coffee?

>free oldfag wisdom here

Don't choose your words before speaking. Choose your message, and find the right words to convey it properly. The problem were having with debates is that someone says "apple", they hear "potato" in response, and then they begin to fight over why an apple can't compare to a potato, all while completely forgetting that OP said "apple" for a very good reason that everyone just chose to collectively ignore.

It may be easier to make someone look stupid by pointing out the obvious difference between a fruit and a vegetable, but it makes you look like a fucking idiot that you can't even answer the original question properly. You start yelling at each other about technicalities while completely forgetting to solve the problem itself. And that shit has got to stop.

With EVERY argument you make, generate a thesis first. Even if its just to give yourself a mission statement so you don't get distracted by name calling and bullshit technicalities that do not advance the discussion whatsoever. "Great, now that we've established that an apple is indeed a fruit, can we talk about why I posted it here in the first place now?"

Also keep boiling down everyone elses message to barebones shit so neither of you can confuse yourself with grammatical flair.

"I enjoy ingesting fecal matter" still means "I like to eat shit", no matter how fancy you get with your word choice the message is still the same.

Great advice for shallow narcissistic assholes who only care about their image.
>go out with the biggest douchebag in a room full of douchebags
Great advice, Cassanova. And guys wonder why girls always go for the asshole. We keep telling them to.

>real oldfag here
>39
>been here 10 years at least
my advice:
> don't believe anything anyone claiming to be an oldfag claims

Delete System32

underrated

Because Jews can't see it

I'm black, you retard

What's your point Kike?

don't smoke ever, don't do any hard drugs (weed is ok), don't drink too much, exercize everyday, get an education (trade school is fine), don't get married young, don't have kids, stay out of jail/prison, fuck as many grills as you can when you are young.