Why do liberals hate this movie?

Why do liberals hate this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
news.nationalpost.com/arts/american-sniper-chris-kyle-was-proved-a-liar-by-jesse-ventura-and-harpercollins-may-owe-the-former-governor-millions
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's factually liberal.

Because its a shit film and liberals study liberal arts?

White men killing brown men. Gee, I wonder.

Reading this shit is just awful
>inb4 reddit
I know but I just can't believe it

It's an ok film and liberals study liberal """arts""".

forgot pic

Its an ok action film, if it were fictional, but it isnt.

Tbh its a biopic about a cowboy and war. There is no deeper message or even artistic value.

>shoots kid
>shoots woman
>Im servin my country mam

It lacks more depth.

A better question is why don't liberals understand what war is?

It's war. It's conflict. State of nature. People kill other people.

>he thinks you can compare the illegal Iraq invasion with Vietnam/Korea/WW2...

Its simply not the same. You went from good guy, to absolute bully/overlord.

I fucking hate that guy for lying about Ventura. Ventura is a fucking meathead, but it's fucking low to talk shit about kicking somebody's ass when it didn't happen, and saying that he did it because Ventura was denigrating an organization he was with and parted with in good standing is completely fucked.

>its a biopic about a cowboy and war
Look at who directed it.

>There is no deeper message or even artistic value
This isn't an assembly line Bay film, but it's not an allegorical Kubrick one either. The movie achieves what it sets out to do thematically without it having to rely on some deep underlying metaphor. It's a fucking war film.

>>shoots kid
>>shoots woman
>>Im servin my country mam
I haven't watched the movie in a while so I can't connect these statements properly, but either way I fail to see the issue.

>It lacks more depth.
See above.

Hans plz

Who gives a fuck about a bunch dead goat fuckers?

What does any of that have to do with the discussion about "American Sniper" and it's quality?

>Conservatives are incapable of discussing the topic at hand and quickly shift goalposts

Noone, that doesnt mean that it makes the Amerilards the good guys.

Because it's propaganda.

>muricans idolizing some cowboy that has less than half kill count of White Death himself.
pls

Literally not an argument.

>There is no deeper message or even artistic value.
Fag, it's a movie about war.

>I haven't watched the movie in a while so I can't connect these statements properly, but either way I fail to see the issue.
Jihadis try to blow up and RPG American soldiers, sniper kills them. Somehow a bad guy.

Liberals hate the film because they suck at math.
1 woman + 1 child = < 10 Marines
They also hate facts. Haji blows up kids, and uses them as suicide bombers. So did the VC & NVA, but "that's racist"

Because he lied about the number of medals he received?

I liked the movie but that is effectively stolen valour.

Nobody is "the good". There 's no "good gay". Only persons who fight for their own, interests or their people.

If I kill all mudslim to save Europe (and I think it's a great idea) it doesn't make me objectively good.

>It's a fucking war film.

Its a shitty one. Thats the point.

Actual good war films:

>Platoon
>Statement on fragging and the Vietnam wars inner conflict of do-gooders vs the ruthless psychopaths (rapists and murderes)

>Saving private Ryan
>drafted Rangers who have seen Africa, Italy and are given the task of storming the hardest beachhead
>The philosophical question of risking and sacrificing alot of men to save one and the idea of having to follow orders, despite the absolute stupidity of the order

>Thin Red Line
>Shows the inner thoughts and fears of marines, from the general to the lowly grunt
>the cameraderie and the fight to survive against all odds
>also shows the human side of the Japanese soldier and the resulting brutality of both sides

>Black Hawk Down
>A film about "no man gets left behind" and the USAF doctrine of cameraderie and "fighting for the man next to you".
>Shows the false idea of trying to help a country that doesnt want help/sees the Americans as the bad guys

>Apocalypse Now
>A modern retelling of Heart of Darkness, added with some elements of the Odyssey
>shows how a soldier and smart colonel goes insane when given the task of conducting illegal paramilitry assasinations for the government

Now compare those films to:

>MAM I WANNA PROTECT MY COUNTRY FROM DA TERRORIRST
>HEADSHOT LEL
>DIE DUMB KID
>LEL
>HES AN ALL AMERICAN HEROOOOOO

Nigga please

Liberals made that movie. Remember, the movie industry is full of liberals. They made more money on that movie than any other movie that came out that year.

They made a movie normalizing child killing. They individualized Chris Kyle, so every time someone tries to criticize the military, everyone immediately will think of Chris Kyle crying over his dead buddies rather than the millions who suffered and died as a consequence of the military's actions.

No liberal will bring what I just said up or care about it. One day you dumbasses are going to realize those liberals you blame for everything have never existed and are just like you.

WTF happend

*good GUY

Wasn't really trying to argue.

He asked me the reason why liberals hate this movie and I gave him the reason.
It glorifies the war actions of a man, whose account has been called into question many times. In fact, Jesse Ventura won a case against his estate.

It's a fantastic movie that shows just how human our mostelite soldiers are.

Chris Kyle saved more lives than any of us will so anyone who talks shit on him is really just pathetic.

Apocalypse Now was allegorical, and that's my fucking point. This film isn't supposed to be from the same mold as those movies.

I thought you just off-handedly mentioned "liberal arts" in your original post, but now I'm starting to think your projecting in a way. Why do you come to Sup Forums to shitpost when you're the minority here?

>Liberals made that movie.
Yes, because Clint Eastwood is by far THE most liberal man in Hollywood, right?

See

Back to your cuckshed Lars.

Who hates it
It is fantastic one time watch

Because it is bullshit and lie.
but these are real ones

lol

Chris Kyle was the one that talked shit. He talked shit about Jesse Ventura and he's widow had to suffer for that.

Even a war hero can be a shitty person.

Black Hawk Down is what American Sniper tried to be, but since the whole topic of the Iraq war is inevitably politicised, its impossible to take it seriously as anything more than a stale biopic.

>n-no you fuckoff to plebbit

Because Chris Kyle was a full-on Sup Forumstard but also a war hero so effectively untouchable for leftist propaganda. See Before you ask, Kyle is not liked on Sup Forums because a defining trait of this board is acute self-loathing.

Another good war movie is Hurt Locker.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko

He doesn't even come close to a woman sniper who fought against a real enemy in an actual war.

tfw will never be a sniper paid to shoot kebabs

>"But we're all one human race! Why don't people just stop?"
It's like explaining it to a child.

That's the only movie I haven't seen on your list, so I can't say anything about that.

It's a good movie. Austrian is right

gtfo turk roach, no one enjoys watching someone dying

>Lyudmila Pavlichenko - 309 confirmed kills
>Simo Häyhä - 505 confirmed kills

He is not liked here because
1. He was American scum
2. He was fighting for American Imperialism

>he doesn't beloeve in objective good and evil

Faggot

He killed muslim shits

he did good

Prove otherwise

>pro tip you can't

>Anglos/Americans
>human

Most people enjoy killing others - that is why we have organised religion to try to counter that a bit

>UN resolution to remove Saddam
>illegal war

pick one Ahmed

Turning into a shit skin muslim won't save Germany.

Assuming you are actually German, Hitler's attempt at the destruction of Poland and enslavement of the slavs lost him the war and put the White race back by 500 years.

Thanks m8

The UN didn't authorize the invasion.

That aside, it's always amusing to see the apologists for the invasion invoke the UN as if the U.S. should see an international body as an authoritative source for what the U.S. should be allowed to do. It's the only instance where they make that argument.

Since Korean War U.S. never fought a just war. WWI and WWII European theatre excluded from "just wars". Should've stayed out.

However, Chris Kyle was a based racial warrior driven by desire to kill arabs.

Define "just war"

Where you have to save your country and not bully others into fighting you
Vietnam fought a just war against you

You could save hundreds of thousands a year from dying if you just used a toilet Pajeet. Dysentery is no joke.

POO IN LOO

Communist and Islamic extremists are not capable of fighting just wars.

They are starting automatically from a position of evil and perverted ideology.

That is why we go to war with those peices of garbage who wanted to expand marxism and islam on a global scale.

Also, Russia, how does it feel knowing you lost 10 Million people to a country you cooperated with and regarded as an ally?

> dumb Americanism in every scene of the movie
> it's like I'm playing Duke Nukem again
It's a shit movie whether you're liberal or not

Because it paints Arabs/Muslims as bad people.

BTW; I thought it was a good film.

Because Chris kyle was an asshole growing up and those betas that took his shit sought the opportunity to give shit back.

The stories of him killing sand niggers for fun are falsified, 2 soldiers that claimed the "horrific" things he said or did later backtracked or couldn't keep up lying.

>Platoon
>hurt durr fraggin dem Viets

>Saving Private Ryan
>hurt durr save Matt Damon

>Thin Red Line
>hurr durr japs are people too but they still stink lol

Black Hawk Down
>hurr durr bros on patrol

>Apocalypse Now
>hurt durr my job is hard

Your rating system of these movies is skewed, I think Sniper is just a good a movie as these because it's a focus on the individual soldier's choices, we see a family man decide each time to pull the trigger and eliminate someone else's father, wife, son, and it helps explain to normies what most soldiers go through when fighting for their country.

Why do Conservatives like this movie?
It glorifies a psychopath

>it is so it should be
Not an argument.

Not really but ok

hE KIL DA INNOSENT MOOSLIM BBY AN I NO UNNERSTAN Y

Not a argument

hahahahaha ebin le XDDDD

>Islamists and communists
>le Muslim communist conspeeruhsee
>war crimes and atrocities are okay if we do them!!!1!

The book was better. I also didnt like how they added a "villain" in the film. Unrelated but what does Sup Forums think about his death?

Liberals have no concept of making a hard decisions; and not like bullshit "hard decision" like "will I lease the Tesla now, or wait for the Tesla 2". They have no concept of making a decision where both outcomes are horrifying, and they have to quickly decide on the less horrifying option that will haunt them for the rest of days, but a tiny bit less severely.

The libshit utopia is one where daddy government makes their decisions for them, and so any outcome of those decisions, be them good or bad, can be placed on the shoulders of someone else.

why do you do the loaded questions you do? everyone, especially /k/ hates that movie. the mise en scène dirty harry did is bretty good but it can't distract you from the fact the movie is about a literal attention whore.

>generalizing "libruls" as a scapegoat category
Not an argument.

Go to imdb and read the reviews on London has Fallen. Keks for days.

>hey friend! do you have ptsd and possibly schizophrenia? come to the range with us. here's a loaded gun and here's our backs too.
>why u shoot us friend?

How about "the left" or "the far left"? Is anything an argument to you fucking an-caps?

Because they're xenophiles with a muslim cock fetish

1488 points
Wew

Couldn't get more kills than a Farmer with a Rifle

Not an argument conservashit

Specifying a group doesn't negate an arguing point.

>conservashit

Nope.

this thread is beginning to get swamped with arguments...hmmm...

it is i Chris Kyle posting from the grave. as Chris Kyle.
>I remember it like it was yesterday. You know Katrina? whenever that was.President Bush has a meeting with the Pentagon about how to stop to flooding from looting all of Louisiana and the Pentagon said that they had the man and that man was me Chris Kyle. Then there I was Chris Kyle being dropped in by Blackhawk to the roof of the Super Bowl to restore order and safety to the city of New Orleans. I took up position looking over the entire city with my scope, making sure not to silhouette myself, that is when I spotted a group of men looting. I shot them. Word got out that Chris Kyle was there to restore order in the city. I know because I'm Chris Kyle.

>There I was in Iraq during my time in Iraq. Got word that terrorist were killing my friends and their friends in one of the bases in Iraq that we had in Iraq. Decided Chris Kyle had enough and I agreed to put an end to it the only way I knew how. I took a box of MREs to a poor village near the base and whispered into the wind that anybody who comes near this box of MREs or comes to collect the bodies of the people who go near MREs are terrorists. The Wind carried the message to far corners of Mesopotamia so they got their warning and that is how I became America's Top Sniper Chris Kyle.

>So there i was in russia when i chris kyle decided to single handedly take out a group of rogue kgb agents trying to start a new cold war. So i took them out one by one with nothing but an empty can of folgers coffee and a rolled up times magazine from the 1980's. Before i killed each one i told them chris kyle is the one who sent you to commie hell

>One day at night I pulled into a Gas Station to buy Gas. As I was exiting my vehicle like you would to buy gas two men approached me demanding my vehicle and my money or they would kill me. My first thought was how do you not know it is me Chris Kyle, the second thought was GO TIME! I yelled the second thought as drew my weapon and proceeded to double tap both the assailants in the same fashion as I taught special forces to do. Suddenly The Police appeared asking me what happened, and I said don't worry I'm Chris Kyle and they should call the Pentagon, and then they did call the Pentagon, and the Pentagon said not to worry he is Chris Kyle. they shook my hand for a job well done and said I was a real hero, I said I know but they are heroes too but I'm Chris Kyle, then I went home.

> So i chris kyle was personally asked by the THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to go to Peru to investigate ancient Incan vampires
> upon my arrival to the ancient city of machu pichu i chris kyle discovered it was crawling with not just vampires but nazi zombies
> so using the ancient secret techniques of Hamon developed by the Navy Seals i chris kyle stopped their plans to kill jesus again

>After Chris Kyle's carrers as America Greatest Sniper Chris Kyle came to an end I decided I would give back. A lot of guys came back from Iraq and Afghanistan messed up and I needed to help them the only way Chris Kyle knew how. By shooting things. Some want to talk but just call them a pussy enough times and they get over it right now. Like this pussy right here. Yeah I know you saw some shit, that's great but I'm Chris Kyle and I saw shit in my scope. you know home many terrorists I killed that look like children? like 56 dude. 56 confirmed small terrorist kills. and I'm fine. now stop being a pussy faggot and take this gun and aim it at those targets.The targets faggot, not me Chris Ky.........

I didn't really think of them as people and actually enjoyed it. Liberals would call me a bad person, but they're intolerant for judging my autism.

Because it was just more over-hyped hollywood trash that shouldn't even be in the same breath as apocalypse now, platoon, private ryan, fmj etc.

Oh and
>bradley cooper

Holy shit, my sides!

Because an alpha white male is removing smelly shitskins

guys in pic were removing kebab. muh alpha male was busy writing books and sucking his own dick

>This kills the americans]

Liberals hate any film, book, song, poem, dance, painting, photograph, etching,etc. In which:

-white people succeed, especially at killing brown people
-white men are masculine and unapologetic about it(multiply times ten if the men are southern American whites)
-guns are used without moral commentary on their existence
-people are depicted as being BOTH intelligent and religious
-there is no rampant degeneracy (drug use, casual, consequence-free sex, etc)

Liberals are jewbots.

Everyone except delusional burgers hate that movie. What a fucking liar. "Muh hero".

>Chris Kyle, author of the runaway bestseller American Sniper, was a military hero who killed 160 people during his four tours of duty in Iraq and is now the subject of an Oscar-nominated blockbuster. He was also a fabulist. Before his tragic murder in 2013, Kyle told a number of extremely dubious stories. In one tale, Kyle claimed he killed two carjackers at a gas station southwest of Dallas, and that his driver’s license directed local police officers who questioned him to contact the Department of Defense. Kyle also claimed he traveled to post-Katrina New Orleans with a sniper friend, set up his gun atop the Superdome, and picked off dozens of armed looters.

news.nationalpost.com/arts/american-sniper-chris-kyle-was-proved-a-liar-by-jesse-ventura-and-harpercollins-may-owe-the-former-governor-millions

is that /sarc?
anyway. can anyone tell me the name of the ONLY sniper to ever be so memey that his meme got tested and PROVEN on mythbusters?

>Alpha

I enjoyed the film, and I respect how he went over there and killed a bunch of filthy muslims.
But he lied about half the shit he bragged about. He wasn't a hero, he was an attention whore.

Vasily Zaytsev

kobra ket roach

Coz it shows how much a war can fuck up a nation and a society. And how ruthless Muslims have become. Liberals like to live in a false reality where their feelings can't be hurt or their opinions cannot be disagreed with.

Liberals are the most immature people you'll ever meet. Garunteed.

lmao

>ancient Incan vampires

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM