Name one thing that can instantly ruin a 10/10 girl

>name one thing that can instantly ruin a 10/10 girl

Nigger babies. Noone wants to deal with niglets. Not even if they're half blooded zebra mixes.

This
Also certain tats and wild ass piercings.

These hit the mark but being a feminist is another to add. A little goes a long way as far as feminism is concerned.

Agreed but feminism and looks is like acid on a marble statue. Once it sets in it starts destroying it, so no 10/10. A little feminism gets you odd outfits like flannel shirts or some weird throwback attire, a little more gets you danger hair and problem glasses, and any more just gets added fat and ever more weird aesthetics.

My fat cock

>>name one thing that can instantly ruin a 10/10 girl

This is like hoping to buy an exotic sports car that's not going to be in the shop every other week, very high maintenance. 10/10 chick? Why bother?

Shitty personality

homophobia

you nailed it OP

anyone who still smokes cigarettes is a fucking joke

A penis.

Removing her make up.

feminism

>guaranteed replies

Using you for your money, is a total bitch, takes your things, is overly kinky, abusive, not loyal, uses drugs, gets into a ton of legal trouble, has a long criminal history I could go on forever

you're goddammed right it's going to get replies

smoking is fucking stupid, hivemind, insecure behavior that is also deadly to your health.

Had a black dick in her.
Women who fuck black guys have lost all value and do not deserve to be called women anymore.

Being generally stupid, despite being perfect looking. Nobody likes to deal with stupid people, they're annoying, or have stupid kids, its painful and depressing to watch them grow up and struggle.

Smoking, drinking and bad spending habits, are unattractive but can be worked on and fixed. Can't fix stupid people.

I'm not talking about girls being ditzy or silly, that's cute. I'm talking straight low-IQ bullshittery.

super stoner and perpetuating the stoner stereotypes (dreads/hippie clothing/favorite bands are shit like sublime/311/grateful dead etc)

>smoking will kill you!!!!!11111one
>non-smokers are immortal
k fam

This.

Anons you have to help me. No matter how much i listen to sublime i dont get sick of it. Its basically banned at my work. Im not even a stoner anymore. Is there something wrong with me

Her personality.

Honestly this
Kills my boner if i know it

Smoking will do it EVERY time. I can’t stand licking an ashtray.

Oh, and black dick. God only knows what the bitch caught.