Was anyone else obsessed with miranda's feet when they used to watch icarly?

was anyone else obsessed with miranda's feet when they used to watch icarly?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/acevA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was no icarly when i was young

Dan Schneider was

Get out of here Dan.

I liked Sam more

carly had smellier feet

>tfw Dan the man fucked her perfect feet and you never will
feels bad, man

imgur.com/a/acevA

Red pill me on her. Is it true that Miranda fucked the entire USC football team?

Fuck off Dan

do you have more?

yes, it's true

you forgot Dan "Dan Schneider" Schneider

How do you know? Backstory of it?

not OP, but here we go

>81. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/07 **#6**
>The goody goody Nickelodeon actress who had her own show on Nick and is not named Victoria Justice and is now trying to make it in movies or mainstream television was certainly not acting goody goody this week at a frat party. She even brought her own coke to go with the frat provided Molly. Miranda Cosgrove "iCarly"

Based Miranda cucked bastard Dan with the entire football team. She had the last laugh lol

i wonder how many footfags at her school tried to get at her feet

I chuckled.

whats his name again

pedofag

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

yes dan

>any proof
I'm internally sad.

post moar feet OP

bump for interest

calm down, Dan. too old for you now

hello?

Any nudes of her?

Hi, Miranda. Post slutty pics of you at your instagram, please. It's time to grow up, you are not 12 anymore.