"I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SHITTY ALBUM, MORTY! I'M OKAY COMPUTER RICK!"

"I TURNED MYSELF INTO A SHITTY ALBUM, MORTY! I'M OKAY COMPUTER RICK!"

"I TURNED MYSELF INTO A GODSPEED ALBUM MORTY! I'M VINYL RICK!

BASTA NOOOO

In this analogy, Bojack Horseman is Amnesiac. It's a waaaaaaay fucking better album that doesn't get nearly the attention it deserves.

Futurama is The Bends

Aphex Twin is the Xavier: Renegade Angel

That makes Family Guy Pablo Honey and South Park Kid A

How is South Park Kid A?

They're all a kid.

>bojack fans actually think this

>okay computer

>haha lol, it's super interesting how the boring as fuck nihilist is continuously venerated in spite of his bullshit

The "greatest animated show on tv right now" ladies and gentlemen

South Park is probably the raunchiest show in popular adult animation which makes it pretty off-putting, similar to how Kid A was experimental compared to Radiohead's previous work making it again, off putting. It's definitely a stretch but whatever I tried.

Well that's because there are only like two good animated shows on American tv right now

You know the ones...

look amnesiac is fantastic but to say it's way better? nonono, OKC is an epic

this whole thread makes me want to put a dagger through my heart.

I don't understand why anyone would watch Rick & Morty or Bojack Horseman when South Park exists and King of the Hill is in syndication

"I TURNED MYSELF INTO DEATH GRIPS, MORTY! I'M DICKLE RICK!"

good post

Kino.

Family Guy and Robot Chicken

Bojack is a very popular show, what the fuck are you talking about

I started a shitty thread Morty, I'm Sup Forumstant Rick!

Wait, what does BoJack Horseman have to do with Rick & Morty, its a totally different thing

Bojack is fucking depressing as shit and each episode reminds me it was a mistake I was revived by a team of doctors the last time I attempted suicide

Bojack is not fun, Rick and Morty is funny for the most part except various terrible episodes and arcs but it's never really like Bojack except that one Chaos Chaos moment with the unity episode

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A POTATO, MORTY! I'M POTATO RICK!

Minchia davvero

>I turned myself into some album covers, Mort
>I'M MUSIC RIIIIIIIIIIICK!

>If you enjoyed this post and want to continue seeing funny posts of this style, just make sure to let me know by responding. I don't get paid for my Sup Forums posts so the support via responses is what really keeps posts like these happening Thank you.

>makes a post about how shitposts are wanting (you)'s
>makes a post baiting for (you)'s
hmm...

>gives him the (you) he wants

The funny thing is that I posted this to see how long it would take for me to get banned or deleted and this thread is still up