Big mouths strike again

Big mouths strike again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4VgEu1jkEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I CAN'T GET NO
SATISFACTION

why does young björk remind me of my true love so much? she'll never be mine again
planning to kill myself this year desu. 27 is a good age to do it

where is this from btw???

Why are you planning to kill yourself?

what musician has the objectively biggest mouth

Steven Tyler
Kimbra

bjork is so fucking overrated

>Kimbra
God damn what a cutie

Nope

anyone have a recording of this performance? can't find it on youtube

a combination of unfulfilled potential and unrequited love
it can only get worse from this point on, i'm only being realistic, i know myself well enough

good luck

could deepthroat any cock with that maw

I know you'll probably make fun of me, but does anybody else like Placebo's cover of Bigmouth Strikes Again?
youtube.com/watch?v=-4VgEu1jkEU

Not at all. You're just a pleb.

haha no

youre a pussy dude. suicide is a pussy manuver

nah, it's like knowing when to finish filming as a director

What an utterly milquetoast band. Their bloated image overshadowing the banal recordings of a jangled mess accompanied by Moz's ramblings dripping with pretension. They make me sick, and their only good track How Soon is Now is a fucking B-side.

or a large number of regular sized cocks at the same time

That's gay.

Don't do it man, life goes on, no matter how ugly, painful it is now, time will cure it. Go out, search for other females the chances aren't limited. Or at least immerse yourself in another hobby, reading for example.

yea that advice is probably as useful as a fork with cereal. Just test the waters with wildly different lifestyles then maybe just try being a rail riding hobo or something. If all fails no one can say you didn't try.

>dripping with pretension
>this post

If you think anybody (whether or not they like The Smiths) are impressed by your cringeworthy choice of adjectives, then you should probably cut your dick in half lengthwise.
>how soon is now
>best song
God I can't stand cunts like you.