Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Play through.

Marry, impregnate, live a life fulfilled

If theres something to be won im going to win it. I'd finish the game.

Fix the poor job on the brick edging. Looks like it wasn't professionally installed or just hasn't been maintained thus causing shifts and gaps in the formation. I'd use a bit of construction adhesive as well to give them a little more hold and/or add some concrete to the walkway side to fill the gap.

...guess I'd titty-fuck the megknockers when I was done too.

Would you fuck a downy?

mini golf so shitty they can't afford real water

if she can scream my name while im pumping my cum into her ass then yes

I'm sure she'd consent to absolutely anything with the right manipulation. Sure

I'd tackle her to the ground, pull her dress up and panties aside. Then I'll shove a few golf balls in her ass hole, then a few in her cunt. Take a pair of clubs and fuck both those holes with them, pushing the balls around while doing so.

Wwyd to these two?

Wwyd to her?

start by ripping off that bra and exposing those tits.

mmm let's see those nips. Would love to suck on those titties

I’d watch them both make out while they took turns sucking my cock while the other eats her out. Then I’d rough fuck one while the other one begs for her turn. Then I’d cum all over their faces and get in their eyes.

Got any wins?

No fully exposed pics

Tiffany S?

Nah

Would fuck. Let’s see tits

Unfortunately no wins.
What else would you do to them? And who is your favorite?

don't have nudes. Best I've got.

I’d have them both gag on my cock and bring them to tears. Handcuff one to the bed and bend the other one across a nearby table, fucking her and pulling her hair.

I wanna say the brunette. She’s really cute, but I’d fuck the redhead so the other can beg for it.

The brunette is Vanessa, chubby, Colombian slut.

The other girl is kike whore Sarah.

if you have nudes of a girl you know and want to have her blackmailed (or just fcked with) kik me: mattmadsen1122

Bump

Press her under water so she pass out and then take her to the shower and fuck her awake