Looking for an MDMA or weed dealer in the UK...

Looking for an MDMA or weed dealer in the UK, either around bristol or around London (South West) or anywhere in between. Hook a brother up

Bumping in the hopes of a bro sorting me out with some decent MDMA or ganj. Much love you fucks

will pay cash for drugs

Help me Sup Forums you're my only hope

Cmon guys

jake Sup Forums aint the place

Where is then friend?

Swindon mate..stafford st. best i can do .if you dont mind driving

super kitchen guys will help you

I do have the drugs, yes.
Please share your information with me fellow drug user.

why would the FBI care about some fuckhead in the UK?

you know, the FBI doesn't care if you grow weed in your house. your local sheriff would probably be the one to investigate.

Dont mind driving, my mate is coming back from London any way so en route, how to get from Stafford st?

suddenly, niggers

I'm not the FBI? Could you not see my nametag friend? Do any of you lads have any guns by the way?

Hooking brother up with How to go to Heaven.

just looked at stafford st on google maps, looks like the place to find drugs. how's the least sketchy way to get a dealers number?

what in the fuck are you talking about his nametag specifically says NOT FBI. Are you mentally retarded?

the FBI has less than 40,000 employees. they don't have time to bust "lads". that's the point.

at any moment, james bond is coming in and this time he's a black shemale.

OP here, could really do with some non-fbi talk, i'm a britbong and tez mez cut all the policing so no chance of any busts, just need a number so i can get that sweet euphoria going

I'm sure some form of LE has an interest in dealers though, just waiting for some dumb fuck to tell op where to go.

The correct is answer is to look the part and just ask people that look to you like they might know. As long as you don't blatantly look like the nark you should be fine.

>not ukfag

>Mfw infidels use drugs

Fair, I'm a skinny white 23 y/o beta so doubt anyone will mistake me for a narc, might just go into bristol and follow my nose, find the people lighting up and ask for a ganj link. Mandy is going to be harder to find tho :-/

Looking for a weed dealer in AUT, either around feldkirch or around bludenz or anywhere in between. Hook a brother up

Seems legit. What they going to arrest me for, until i succeed in buying it no crime has been committed, plus there's barely any policing in the uk so they're not going to bother with me trying to buy a few g of drugs

one hell of a drive, m80

I've obviously been joking bud.
I don't know laws in the UK, but in the U.S. and state I live in we do have the notion of "conspiracy". So one could be arrested for conspiring to commit a crime and never actually doing it if there is relevant evidence to prove such.
Good luck on your search though

Nice try, FBI.

man, you fuckers have a potbelly sandwich shop on London? my fav. place across the pond.

Cute kitten.

Try the deep web fag.

I've got lots of really good MDMA. PM me your address and I'll send you .500mg

Drugs are haram. Talk to your Imam.

FBI in the UK.. ..