Why did the Jews see fit to go after video games and video game culture...

Why did the Jews see fit to go after video games and video game culture? What exactly was it that made them decide to target it after years of it being left alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/
therationalmale.com/2016/03/03/gamer-girls/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/u-n-womens-group-calls-for-web-censorship/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0zQvc38iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You act as though we goyims understand the plans of the eternal Jew. What their scheme is, is a mystery to us all.

Hitler took a pre-emptive step in eliminating them. It's a shame Amerijews intervened.

Games started becoming culturally significant

Are you sure they were left alone? Most of the franchises she criticized are Japanese and Japanese developers couldn't give two shits about Sarkeesian (eg Hideki Kamiya and Bayonetta). Sarkeesian herself is just an opportunist and gets her donations from a lot of non gamers.

isn't she armenian?

i dont know, i'll ask my family during our next world-domination council and i'll report back

Armenians are worse desu.

Video games capture the minds of children from a young age. They see it as another brainwashing tool.

And more and more Westernized as opposed to being a heavily Jap thing.

There was money to be made and propaganda to be spread the instant this happened.

therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/

therationalmale.com/2016/03/03/gamer-girls/

Yup soon as anything gets big (internet, video games, ect.) women say meeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooo (when they ridiculed it before)

>Why did the Jews see fit to go after video games and video game culture?
To censor the internet. That was the Jewish backdoor way. Remember kikes are sneaky.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/u-n-womens-group-calls-for-web-censorship/

it doesn't help that the average gamer, excluding mobile games, is a white male in his late 30s. in other words, the lifeblood of the middle class.

it's hip, modern video games are designed to be easy enough that 5 year olds can play them and hipster faggots love them for muh art muh cinematic which leads to it being a large and easy to fool demographic.

They think video games can be used for behaviorist psychology to condition little kids

By making it normie shit they are trying to introduce them to the mainstream hence esports on ESPN

Ones its there they can toy with it just like they did in hollywood

isn't it like a billion dollar industry?

White males were having too much fun.

>NEETs, weeaboos and autistic shut-ins
>lifeblood of anything

It was another thriving sub culture dominated by white men, and we all know that is literally worse than the devil and must be destroyed.

Jews know that the only force strong and smart enough to stop their Zionist agenda are whites and white culture which is why they have infiltrated and are actively destroying it wherever they find it.

This.

Somewhere some kike went "oy vey! Something white males enjoy that we haven't ruined yet!" and along comes Tropes vs Women.

It was pretty fucking heartbreaking to see, I was a HUGE gamer, video games were pretty much my life, then the kikes ruined them.

It did have the effect of waking me up and realizing there's more to life than just games, so that's good I guess.

>have enough money to stay current with technology and indulge in a relatively expensive hobby
>t-they must be NEETs and shut ins!

you're not even trying anymore.

Found some dead bodies on Everest lately?

Thanks Schlomo

would you?

I have a similar story, it's ironic because I never would have strayed down the path of white power if not for Anita Sarkeesian.

I was a hardcore gamer, along comes Anita and suddenly the gaming press promotes her instead of calling her out for being the Jack Thompson 2.0 that she is and I was like "whoa, what the hell's up with this?"

I always thought gamers stood for utmost artistic freedom no matter what, seeing the tables turn like they did just set off my Spidey Sense, I knew there had to be something behind this and that brought me down the rabbit hole.

I mean just look at her fish lips and big kike nose.

This might actually be a true argument.
White men better watch their steps, they are still guilty of whatever their ancestors did.

With the force of a thousand black holes.

Fuck her you mean? hell no, big fish lips, big kike nose, I wouldn't fuck her, I'd beat her stupid cunt face in and then piss on the corpse.

Diversion.Whatever they are doing, they don't want us to know about it.

>not seeing the potential of the most profitable media
>now knowing the nature of the chosen people

She's Armenian. You are seeing jews everywhere.

Video games were a niche thing for decades, then starting with the PS3, Wii and Xbox 360 they hit the big time mainstream wise.

And along comes the Jews, surprised?

Yeah, yeah, she's got a big, ugly nose and she tries to destroy white culture, she's a kike.

Even if she herself is not Jewish she's still doing their bidding.

It's part of the entertainment industry. That's Jew turf as they see it. Just an ever-expanding notion of what belongs to the Jews as defined by Jews.

>I always thought gamers stood for utmost artistic freedom no matter what

I was going to ask you if you were even on Sup Forums throughout all of that, but to be honest famalam, the majority of gaming outlets and the BIG gaming "communities" like NeoFAG are all on the side of these nefarious fucking cunts. They cried misogyny when Rapp got fired for hooking/promoting CP/being all-around human fucking trash as a Nintendo employee.

I will still argue that they are a vocal minority compared to people like us who hate censorship, hate PC and don't want feminism anywhere NEAR our games. In fact, I'd say there are non-SJWs outnumbering the opposite on NeoFAG, they just don't pipe up because they'll get banned.

>What exactly was it that made them decide to target it after years of it being left alone?
Money and control.

Games were increasingly becoming more powerful than (((Hollywood))). They were making mad shekels.

more young people are watching twitch than tv

I was talking more about the 00's and the height of controversy over "Hot Coffee", Jack Thompson etc

Gamers really did used to stand for developers to be able to make whatever fucking game they wanted to, offensive or not, that's the point of free speech, it protects the speech you don't like, not just what you do.

Then Anita comes along and everything changes, suddenly the gaming press and many gamers are all for censorship so long as it's of "problematic" things, it completely fucking blew my mind, I couldn't believe it happening.

I know one thing though, I'll never forgive the kikes for the what they did to my favorite hobby and culture.

WHOA
DAMN
JEEZ
LITERALLY SHAKING...

I would fuck Anita and Quinn.. please gib

influence over young people, new means for brainwashing

Tropes vs Women and all that was truly the "They Live, putting on the sunglasses" moment for me.

I wonder what year that photo is from?

"Don't be a lesbian"
-Based border bald man

They were vegans

Nothing lost

I think im gonna jerk off to Anita just to see what i feel like after.

Like that one time i jerked off to Bailey Jay and promised to never think about or do it again.

Because rap music, for singing about all the bitches and his who suck dick for a living and exist solely for the purpose of being fucked, isn't Misogynist. Video games though, what with their fantasy and costumes-their objectified of women had to be stopped.

>reason eleventy bajillion why I'm voting for Trump this year

Sarkeesian isn't Jewish, you dumbass.

The PC SJW crowd has been after video games since the 90's
Liberals hate any medium where they don't control the narrative

Video games were a bastion of masculine culture. Big guns, sexy girls.

Can't have people growing up loving those things!

Fuck anita, I hate her
hurr durr why do you save princesses in video games hurr durr

>They are still guilty of whatever their ancestors did
You mean creating the developed world?

Exactly... Just like everything else, follow the money

This useless jew cunt was looking for a paycheck.

It's also not a coincidence that as video games become more Westernized they started to be more blatantly used for military propaganda purposes ala Call of Duty.

"hey kids, war is a fun video game! Why don't you enlist so you can die in Israel's next war!?"

not surprising, both of you are factually incorrect. electronic games started in europe, britain really being the pioneer in the pre-video game era. the first arcade cabinet was american. the first home console was american, and the trend started to catch on in germany and the netherlands.

fuck off weebs.

wtf is wrong with you that someone on a youtube channel with an opinion can make you hate games forever.

i have watched anita's vids and there's nothing offensive there. you'd be shocked to learn this but women are gamers too. she is correct abt the degree of subtle misogyny in games and i look forward to having more and better female protagonists to choose from in the future.

young men are way too invested in this culture in the first place; incapable of creating a coherent analysis of your own, from the men's perspective, you resort to threatening speech.

it's pathetic really.

She's not a Jew, she's Armenian. Most of Western Asia has features you'd probably think of as "Jewish", but I'm sure she's Christian.

I suspect regressives are going after video games because there's always a reactionary side. For the past century the reactionary side has been the right, but now that the "right" is becoming increasingly libertarian and pro-social freedoms, the left is becoming reactionary, and developing a sort of left-wing social conservatism.

Cool flag
o
o
l

f
l
a
g

>you'd be shocked to learn this but women are gamers
she had no previous first hand knowledge of the topic before she decided to attack the culture of video games. as she's said in the past, she was never a gamer and had to do "a lot of research" to talk about this topic in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0zQvc38iE

I've wondered this too.
I can't figure out what threat gaming culture poses to them.
It's literally just people playing with their toys not bothering anyone at all.

As a Jew I can say 100% we had nothing to do with her or her movement.

They didn't know it existed until around call of duty 4 era where games finally started outselling movies and realized they weren't in control of this new medium capable of molding hearts and minds.
Don't worry though, they have changed that now and all "games institutions" have been totally and completely subverted.
Eventually the pioneers will succumb to old age and all that remain will be Marxist indoctrinated lefties obsessed with postmodern "art".
The old guard are in despair about what games have become thanks to the Marxists.

easy to influence teenager.

Gamers where an untapped demographic of people. Sure they have overlap with different issues or ideas, but there is also a great number of young 12-18 year olds with no real or true political views to be influenced. Get them young so you can have a majority later.

Do all Redpill faggots speak in code? That was one of the most disgustingly psuedo-intellectual things I've ever read.

Probably because they really believed the "white male teenager virgin with no social skill" meme. So they thought it was an easy terrain to conquer with their feminism and progressivism bullshit.
Of course they were wrong (as usual)

My wife looks identical to his jew but not jew. Should I get genetic testing done?

>More effective brainwashing medium, as it has surpassed movies and TV
>Industry filled with meek people they can bully into submission, or at least they thought
>Proven moneymaker--Jews like money

>My wife looks identical to his jew but not jew. Should I get genetic testing done?
Post haste. Get a literal gallon of blood, if you have to.

Because they got a responce. When feminist attacked hip hop, nobody cared. The feminists saw nothi g getting done so they fou d a new target.

Even complaining about it is bad because then they say their victims of rape threats or something.

Armenians are genetically identical to AshkenaziJews. They inhabit the same area of the Caucuses as their Jewish Khazar ancestors.

Same hooked noses
Same subversive personalities
Same "muh holocaust!"

Same people. Only difference is Christianity.

Don't be fooled.

It's a battle that they think they have a chance of winning.

Interactive medium where you can simulate behaviors and make people follow through with them. It's an amazing brainwashing medium.

Or so you'd think. Studies have shown again and again that video games don't influence a person's behavior much.

Video games were too masculine
So they had to ruin them

Gamergate was banned from Sup Forums for literally no reason and then people made up lies about there being cahos when they were always contained threads. I've never seen anything more shady in my days here and was baffled when that happened. I didn't even partake in GG but I remember thinking that those threads were well contained for the shitstorm over it all. So stupid.

Who is this ejack rucksack?

Are Georgians too? Because I've been all over Europe, North America, Asia, and Africa, and Georgia is the most attractive nation I've been to.

To a lesser extent than Armenians, but in part certainly.

/thread

Moot had connections to the female developer and gamer community. They flashed their cunts in front of him and told him to do as they said and the incorrigible cuck obliged.
The difference between GG and the other touchy political subjects was simply that moot 1. had no connection to those and 2. didn't grasp them anyways. They flew over his head.

I think its because most games have 95% boys

The jews hate it when we make secret clubs

because jews don't completely control the video game industry yet.

If not for japanese media I would've an heroed a long time ago, western media is full on propaganda nowadays.

This.

We do. America has been trying real hard the last few though. Kinda worried.

video games are not an eastern thing. see

>Most of the most significant games for a long period of time were eastern or had eastern influence

I mean back then things like Final fantasy topped the sale charts

Fucking rat

Cod as a hiring game !?!?!
Ahahhahahahaha ha
The amount of times you die or see others die should be a little alarming.
Like fuck boi

also, before you decide to repeat the misconception that japan stepped in and saved video gaming, thus should be considered the rightful pioneers of video games, i'd just like to remind you that europe was not affected by the video game crash that occurred in america and the gaming industry continued in the west.

western gaming was bound to continue, despite america's hiccup. look no further than zx spectrum, launched before than the NES, or the C64, again, pre-dating the NES.

are you even trying to hide the fact that you're a weeb? the western dominance on an industry they created can be seen throughout all of the industry's history, including today.

Could make this argument, hence the mass SJW targeting of Chad and Stacy in Greek Life lately

Videogames now generates more profit than movies. its easy op.

Demoralize white male youth even further

remove a safe space for them

No, all japanese games are Western inspired.

Yeah, it originated in the west and then promptly went into the toilet due to greed (see: the 1983 crash)

Then Japan came along and saved video games and are responsible for the majority of the best games ever made.

>are you even trying to hide the fact that you're a weeb? the western dominance on an industry they created can be seen throughout all of the industry's history, including today.

>facts makes you a weeb
The west only dominated in FPSs and RTSs and simulation type games everything else was jap and the fact that the consoles were jap exclusively made companies have to adjust to what japs demanded

as jap influence died so did all genres but FPS

>blaming jews
>not blaming this website
Shit like this has always existed. The issue is that it was brought to this website, which made things so much worse. Even if people want to argue about her boyfriend being in charge, she is the one who got so much press coverage that brought her right to the UN thanks to knowing how to piss off the right people.