What does he listen 2

What does he listen 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTC3f1Pmq2A
youtube.com/watch?v=MvBMzRwE68E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chaos Chaos

PSY Gangam Style Pickle Rick Remix when?

Can we get rid of this shit already?

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Death Grips

Why does there have to be 3 of these same threads

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem

prog rock

PICKLE RICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

J. Cole, Logic, Hopsin, and other artists you need a certain level of intelligence to understand

Elliott Smith. Do you people even watch the show or do you just know the memes?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Death Grips. The music is extremely challenging, and without a solid grasp of experimental music most of the songs will go over a typical listener's head. There's also MC Ride's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this music, to realize that they're not just aggressive - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Death Grips truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the passion in MC Ride's existencial catchphrase "BLOBLOBLO HOTHEAD" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as MC Ride's genius unfolds itself on their speakers. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Death Grips tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

"MO-MORTY, IT TASTES LIKE *buuurp* SALTY COINS AND MILK"

DO YOU FEEL IT
DO YOU FEEL IT

>i don't know what "loli" means though

lmao sure

He probably listens to a lot of Blur b-sides.

>"Huh, Blur b-sides, why is Pickle Rick listening to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=hTC3f1Pmq2A

Well, I think he listens to this song and hears it as "Peter Pickle". Probably a lot of fun to sing along with when he swaps the words out. HELLO PETER PICKLE! I'm Pickle Rick!

Well, that about wraps up this post. Thanks for your time guys. If you're a fan of my posts thanks for everything. Time to go to the pickle store!

you're 2/2 today my friend (4/2 with rice) , great work

*upvotes*
awww shucks i really enjoyed it :( oh well take care and have fun in the PICKLE store haha!

Love the rice comment, that's great lol

Oh god, the PICKLE store. Haha, funny story how I came up with that one. Might go into that in the future. It's.....a bit odd.

Anyways guys, as a treat, here's a draft of a post i had for this thread that I ended up scrapping. But hey, fans like b-sides right?

>Original Post

Pickle Rick probably is into hip-pick.

>Huh? What's....hip pick?

Well it's hip hop but instead of hopping your picklin'! Lil Wayne's Lolipop becomes "Picklepop", Kendrick Lamar's In the Club becomes "In the Pickle Jar".

Every song gets pick-ed up and transformed

>End of draft post

I saw potential in that post, but it was a bit all-over-the-place, yeah? I'm happy with the finished Blur post product. Love you guys!

How do I give this post Sup Forums Gold™? Literally made me laugh out loud.

Every response is "Gold" to me. Thank you brother!

Posts like this are what inspire me to work on my craft and deliver something that makes the fans happy each time.

Let's keep this movement going. Funny posts, strong community and a whole lot of laughs. Good Morning, Picktapin!

haha theres no stopping this guy

dude u need to post this shit! I think I love you

Literally this.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvBMzRwE68E

Blonde Redhead
Mazzy Star
David Bowie

DO YOU FEEL IT? #wubbalubbadubdub ;_;

I can definitely understand why you would hate the show. Everybody seems to love it, critics praise it to death, and now it's on fucking billboards. You can't escape it. A lot of the jokes are childish and dumb. People praise it too much for looking at philosophical concepts that are actually completely irrelevant to anyone in philosophy and science, like the multiverse, which is purely the domain of pseudo-intellectual losers.

But I fucking love it, Rick is awesome, the sci-fi references are awesome, and suck my balls.

I fucking hate this fucking website.

feel free to fuck off friend

Muse

so this is why Sup Forums isn't good anymore