Who's gonna get accused of sexual harassment next?

Who's gonna get accused of sexual harassment next?

I think Shane Smith at Vice is coming up soon. Scarborough and Olbermann too.

No predator is safe. Weinstein effect.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-annoyed-ivanka-over-her-213413193.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Olberman for sure. That guy's always been a creepy douchebag.

bill maher

>Olbermann
Already "resigned" from his hit YouTube show lol

Olbermann being an unbearable asshole may save him from being able to successfully sexually harass many women

Maher seems like an easy bet for someone that has shown his penis to women randomly

his holiness the dalai lama

More liberal scum of course lmao

Nobody but Operation Veritas would accuse him, though...

I am hoping that Garrison Keillor will not go away since I do like his books and stuff. Don't agree with him most of the time but he has better syndicated opinion columns in my backwoods county newspaper.
I don't pretend that he's all that funny but I do think he's clever.

Keillor writing a pro-Al Franken column one day before getting fired for sexual harassment was amazing timing

Funny how everyone getting accused is over age 50. Must be a generational thing.

Am I the only person perplexed by the Keillor accusation and firing? I get that groping is wrong, but over a goddamn pat on the back...what's next Michael Krasny gets canned cause a decade ago he insisted that a woman shake his hand

Let that be a lesson to you younger perverts who want to take advantage of women and children

Better comedic timing than Franken's on SNL.

Perplexes me, too. People said that he was a statue and would never hug anybody. I guess one could reason, "Well those are always the ones, aren't they." But in one of the latest releases he did say something like, "Well the real story is more interesting, I think, that the story that MPR got."

As far as I know, he's still on NPR, just not MPR but we'll see.

I'm worried it's going to be Penn.

I couldn't handle it if it was Penn or Teller.

these accusations are a great escape hatch for media outlets to shed some dead money and bad contracts

Wouldn't surprise me, Ghandi had a pervy thing for little kids.

It's peak #MeToo, women are now scraping the bottom of the barrel of every possibly uncomfortable interaction they've ever had with men and conflating it with full on groping.
The whole thing happened years ago and by all accounts thus far, when Keillor was told by the woman that the pat made her uncomfortable he immediately took his hands off and apologized.
My tin-foiled hat wearing imagination is working overtime

Michael Krasny was brought up Jewish so he's a likely candidate. Keillor's Lutheran, I think, so he'll probably slither on by.

I dream of taking advantage of women and children. But I don't do it.

They'd just "disappear". Seriously, I don't think anybody would be able to catch them. And Lou Reed in that pick makes me laugh because if he were accused, even today, people would go, "Yeah. Um... That's Lou Reed." Lol.

Good point, most of these guys have high salaries and passed their prime a while ago. Charlie Rose for example.

Don't even dream about it you disgusting pig

Santa

if I was a media company looking to shed some contract, i'd be investigating the slugs that are wastes of money

Media people don't have a union like Baseball players, so this shit is allowed.

No conservative scum?

The way things are going, I'm gonna guess Betty White.

Vice as a whole, I'm honestly surprised it hasn't come out yet.

Fake news!

No kidding. Jesus, if even tried to recollect all the "sexual assault" I've been through, let alone at work, I could make a decent few cases.

>working a pizza joint, getting thrown on the assembly counter in front of customers and getting mock butt-fucked by co-worker and another whipping pepperoni around in front of my face. mfw I couldn't stop laughing -- shit was funny, though and customers laughed, too...

oy vey the goyim arnt being distracted about NN time to try operation sexual harrasment distraction story because N.korea distraction didnt work

Michael Moore

hahaha that ship has already passed, he's still president but nice try

>over a goddamn pat on the back

that's his version, which is the only one we have at this stage, as far as I know.

It's not going to just be a pat on the back.

I see loads of dudes in these threds talking about court cases and using the phrase 'innocent until proven guilty", but the reality is that these big companies aren't just going to fire someone over a small number of unsubstantiated accusations for fear of being sued back into the stone age after it turns out that the bitch is on crack and spent 2016 accusing all of the neighbors in her street with odd numbered houses of sending their dogs to ass rape her in the middle of the night.

you can't sexually harass a bag of potato chips

Yeah but that incident can easily be argued to be harassment. The Keillor thing when I read it was like, "you gotta be fucking kidding me"

Gabe accused = hl3 cancelled

I dream about it every day. Usually before I get out of bed. Nice release and then go about my day guilt-free.

Smart on the media company's end, to be honest. I do miss some radio hosts but if they kept their egos in check then it would be endlessly beneficial to both parties.

I'm just quoting the NPR report on it. Only one accuser and both have said it was the pat on the back. NPR stated earlier this month that they would be taking a "believe the women" approach to this.

wow, has it come to a time where men have to worry about doing what they are born for? keeping the evolution going?

>a goddamn pat on the back...

You've clearly never listened to "Wobegon: Too Hot For NPR!" He's got some pretty far-out shit rattling around up there.

>Lou Reed in that pick makes me laugh because if he were accused, even today, people would go,

FYI, Lou Reed had literally just punched Penn in the chin a few minutes before that pic was taken after Penn mocked him for doing a scooter ad and everyone in the room laughed at him.

The photographer actually got the shot of the punch, but the magazine didn't use it because Lou's arm was obscuring his face (Penn is a lot taller).

men were born to sexually assault women? no, they are meant to pursue women in a respectable consensual manner, not grabbing, groping, raping.

we don't know yet what really happened

Well according to Dworkin, the only respectable consensual sex that can happen is when a man is flaccid as erections are symbols of male sexual violence

She's got that young Renée Zellweger face. I never noticed that before.

And THAT would reveal her ultimate true comedic genius and we'd all be owned when her reply to any accusation would be that we lost the game and would collectively go, "Dammit, Betty." And she'd reply with a twinkle in her eye, "Marble warble cake, sweeties."
And we'd proclaim, "IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!" before our faces melt away and explode.

>has already passed
Not necessarily.
yahoo.com/news/trump-annoyed-ivanka-over-her-213413193.html
Read the comments. Yahoo news comments trend conservative, so the almost universal disapproval of djt here indicates a widespread awareness of djt's pedo inclinations. Not over yet at all.

I see no news of this user

I think most conservatives give the Donald a pass bc
>Come on! Look at her
Ivanka Trump is the pinnacle of feminine beauty and any man would be hard pressed to resist the urge.

We need another Ethics Investigation. And Moore is obviously the one to investigate since he's SOOO good at investigative reporting.

Would ya look at that? I'm tempted to shoop the donald out and fap to that shit myself

U know he used to finger blast that tight little cunt and lick the juices off

>Weinstein effect
more like cunt effect

keep it up rabid skanks. Just watch what happens once they all go. We all know, women don't really like each other when it comes down to it. Once there aren't any more men to take down, they'll turn on each other. European feminism is already at war with western lesbianism masking it's self as "feminism."

Totally agree with you.
I've got countless more but it's all in jest. It wasn't until I moved to a liberal city that I took that stuff seriously at the work place what with all the liberal arts graduates from UC Berkeley and the baggage that came with it into the work place. I've had conversations with people that were honestly about sex but would be verboten today but it was always a judgement call. This one lady asked me why guys always pee split stream after sex. I told her they didn't always but explained why/how it's possible to do so. Very clinical and she was pretty dense (or acted that way) but I'd never get into that conversation today.

I guess there's nothing to fire this guy from.

I don't see what's wrong with this...it's just Uncle Joe being his usual charming self.

Louie Anderson. He use to try and fuck all his openers back in the day.

He openly sleeps with hookers - are you kidding me?