I've been googling for an hour and can't find anything about what "facts" these fuckers are basing this belief on...

I've been googling for an hour and can't find anything about what "facts" these fuckers are basing this belief on. Is this just a giant troll?

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org/home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meme

Nobody with an IQ over 35 actually believes in flat earthery. It's a meme.

I thought so

theflatearthsociety.org/home/

faggot

fag

faggot

wtf, nano lube corp :D

also, faggot

faggot

Gigantic faggot

fuck off fag

It started as a meme but then some rich low IQ niggers bought into it and started passing it on as real to the public.

Thank you based low IQ niggers.

You are a faggot

faggot

Faggotino Faggotini

Too many dicks at once there, faggot

humongous faggot

I don't get it

You're also faggot

wat

>started flat earth meme
So you’re like 20,000 years old?

Wow damage control is out after that thread that just got 404d

Faggot

Faggot

< 1 minute
lmgtfy.com
;]

Their entire website's "facts" are logical fallacies with huge holes in them.

This has to be the biggest troll ever

Also why the fuck cant he just send up a camera without putting himself in the rocket

fagg

faggot

you fuckin homosexual piece of shit also faggot

I've tried debating people that genuinely believe it, it really is just the most peculiar bullshit that they believe. They have pictures they have taken at ground level of horizons and asked me why there is no curve. Beyond that, most of their arguments are nonsensical bullshit along the lines of 'if the earth really is round, why does water not curve" and "if gravity is real, how can birds fly". It really is just matter of a lack of education and being gullible.

I have no problem with the occasional conspiracy theory, some of them have merit. Not all, but some. The biggest cop out you will hear from anyone believing a conspiracy theory is "that's what THEY want you think". When someone says that sentence, their argument is dead and you can walk away knowing that you have won.

by god i hope so man

YoU fUcKiNg WoT mAtE.
You realise that's not how physics works. Even if the sun was 2Km away from the surface of the earth, it would not make a hot spot, it would still spread light like a lightbulb in a room. There would be a particular area (the ground closest to the sun) that would be hotter, but it would not make a hot spot.

got some questions for you flat-earthers in this thread

>why is the earth flat
>if gravity isn't real, what is the force of attraction causing gravity-like effects
>if "flying upwards": how fast and how do you know
>why are the moon/sun/other celestial bodies round. inb4 they're flat and they happen to be facing us

>doesn't understand reference frames of motion

truly a club for brainlets

You can literally see the curvature of the earth in that picture.
That idiot flatearther is disproving his own retarded hypothesis with his own proof.

Yeah and anything or anyone directly under that "hot spot" will be instantly fried, if the sun were as close as they claim it to be.

When's the last you heard in the news of the sun vaporizing everything in its path on Earth?

faggot fuck fagfuck fagget fag fuck fuck fag

Faggot

holy fucking retards

faggot

Yes you can? If the ball has enough mass it will have a gravitational pull towards it.

is this response faggot coming from a roll thread?

You are all wrong!
the earth isn´t flat! The sun is!

>what is interia

Literally every piece of evidence they have relies on misunderstanding basic physics concepts or outright denying them based on nothing. They have very minimal if any actual positive proof for their worldview. It's actually extremely interesting and educational to listen to their videos just so you can understand how not to think about things.

>What is a reflection

Ever see the sun reflecting off hot pavement during a sunny day when viewed from an oblique angle? Same shit.

99% are trolls, 1% are actual morons

Correct/10

what is flat earthers response to, that there is no edge of the world and people sailing over the world?

the flat sun theory is actually correct

Explain

Train moves through air.

Globe spins through a near-vacuum attracting the air to it with gravity. I.E. the air is moving at the same velocity as the Earth.

You can still see some of the effects of the rotation of the Earth. For example, in order to properly describe rotational motion you need to use a polar (or spherical) coordinate system. This has a term called coriolis acceleration, which is 2*d/dt(theta)*d/dt(radius). Two times the time derivative of the angle times the time derivative of the radius.

This has real-world effects, such as the direction of the spin of tropical cyclones being uniform both above and below the equator.

This is not possible to achieve on a flat disk (or other flat shape).

>Is this just a giant troll?

Are you joking? Find ANY disc-shaped object in any space image. It's dumber than dumb. Deliberate retard behavior.

The math is pretty basic actually, you're just too ignorant to understand it because you've never worked a hard day in your life.

The shadow attenuates reflection of light not just from the surface, but from the atmosphere. This becomes particularly pronounced when there are fucking CLOUDS IN THE GODDAMN PHOTO.

These faggots always make me kek hard. I work with satellites for a living. I literally look at the glove for twelve hours a day. What do they think I do, get paid to stare at nothing and just lie to everyone? What they pay me wouldn't be enough for that.

And by glove I of course mean globe*

I work with a few of these Flat Earth jackwagons.
They get their info off really shitty YouTube videos.

The sun has a diameter of ~865 million miles. The Earth has a diameter of ~8000 miles.

Your graphic is neither to scale nor accurate. Furthermore light from the sun causes secondary illumination as the light diffuses through the atmosphere. That's why you can see "sun beams" in the first place; particulates, water vapor, etc all light up.

>I don't understand how large numbers work

I'm saying that the belief that the earth is flat is from trolls.

And from the looks of this tread after leaving for 20 minutes, I'd say my beliefs are being reaffirmed

you niggers are gay.

>curved rainbow
Nice shilling. #flat rainbows

How do flat earthers explain gravity?
I'm sure there's something retarded in their arsenal.

They outright reject it and claim electromagnetism is what keeps us tied down or something.

This is a troll right? :/ Plz tell me you didn't post this with sincerity

Air has mass it pushes down from space giving the illusion of gravity.

it's real
all of it
the truth is out there

kek

The flat earthers I know claim that the earth is constantly accelerating upwards relative to the surface, creating what we experience as gravity

How can it push down without gravity?

So not only are these people flat earthers, but they're also heliocentrists. Double the fun, double the dumb