Just called the cops on my Indian neighbors after the dude beat the shit out of his wife...

Just called the cops on my Indian neighbors after the dude beat the shit out of his wife. I've had to go over there before to make sure things were alright, but the wife denied anything happened. Is this some kind of Indian culture thing where getting beat is an accepted part of a marriage?

Police just pulled up.

No. DV usually results in the victim denying a problem for fear of reprisal. She's probably here on a visa too, which makes potential deportation a problem.

I see, so I'm the asshole here.

Her head is bleeding. They asked her what that was about and then took the husband off around the corner. She's saying she hit her head on something.

A female cop just went into her house with her and came out a couple seconds later. She's still saying she just hit her head.

beating your wife makes no sense to me.
i mean, it's YOUR wife.
it's like keying your own car...

Its kind of a Stockholm syndrome i guess. Often in family violence the victim denies stuff because of reasons and fear.

Cops are gone and no one was taken away. A buddy of mine informed me that there was a story from florida where an indian couple had a disagreement and the husbands parents flew in from India to beat his wife for being disobediant. They locked here in the home and beat her for days. So guess I'll be on the lookout for in-laws

Sounds like some classic DV, get Ice-T over there and he’ll find out what really happened

No. Call the cops every time you see a problem. Getting deported is better than getting beat to death.

Group of black people downstairs are now outside rapping "you gay. you gay you gay you gay. you gay. you gay. you gay you gay you gay."

If your wife would report you to the police after you beat the shit out of her, you're a fucking cuck.
What happens in a family stays in the family. I know you americucks dont have real families, but that is how it is in the rest of the world. Also why fo you even get involved you whiteknight faglord? Are your jimmies rustled by a little dv?

I plan on it, I gave them a chance the first time I went over there and asked what was going on. I'm just gonna call and report them every time it happens now. The screaming really dampens my video games and tendies.

And my wife wouldn't report me, but I've only hit her once, not every damn week.

Yes, but when a car doesn't do what it's supposed to it's generally either due to your own error or a mechanical failure you can have fixed.
With a wife it's not quite so simple, the parts are too squishy and mouthy to just fix.

Then imagine your wife to be a smelly ugly indian shitskin... how often would you hit her then? Show some empathy asshole.

No, we want less illegals, always report anyone who is even slightly suspicious.

Only if you think there's something wrong in stopping an asshole beating his wife.

indian men are notoriously beta and treat their women like shit.

I date an Indian woman, and she will do anything for me and its fucking weird and over the top. I unironically support women rights more now than ever because I see how repressed shes been and the shit she has escaped.

roast me

>I've had to go over there before to make sure things were alright.

No you didn't HAVE to go over there,you did because you're a meddlesome fag who can't mind his own buisness.

record that shit and put it out there i'll sample it and loop it over a mind numbingly retarded simplistic beat and we'll make a gold record. we'll make a fortune off of the braindead dindus. i'll even give you like half a percent

I'll pass.

All the salt from white trash restaurant and construction workers when an illegal does a better job than them makes it worth it.

And you're the scared bitch who tries to act like he's not home.

You've roasted yourself, dude.

saved

>indian men are notoriously beta
They are vegetarians

why would you call the cops...??? only going to fuck shit up more

Man, I really missed out here. They went back inside like 10 minutes ago. I'm sure they'll be back out to clang their aluminum baseball bat against the curb for a half hour later though. Maybe they will have another impromptu rap.

No, not that user you're replying to either. People actually used to mind their own buisness, as opposed to acting as eyes and rats for the profits of utterly corrupted privatized jails and legal systems.

He put the Jab in punjab!

well SHIEEEET we coulda bin da new kangz of da rap game mang.

ITT: those who have had the privilege of not living in fear of the person they live with. You don't know how lucky you are to be physically bigger and/or stronger than who you're living with, and how lucky you are to not be practically trapped with an abuser.

Make sure you tell them he shit in the street in front of your apartment.

I mind my business when it's not my problem. My other neighbor sells crack and I haven't called the police on him because he doesn't make his business my business. Having an Indian woman thrown into my shared wall while I'm trying to eat lunch is absolutely my business.

holy snowflake beta cuck bitch lasagna you're retarded.

She's indian, therefore a chance she's over stayed her visa, it's the right thing to do.

Stay off the soy, cuck

feeding the beast system and normalizing the snitch culture IS everyone's problem and a bigger one than not eating your 'tendies' in 'peace'--only a matter of time before someone rats on you, whether you do something or not. learn your history-or move out of the hood. nice trips tho

he's gonna honor kill her

I get it man, I just thought he would at least beat her quietly after I went over there the first time.

and also, now you've made an enemy for sure, even more than by going over 'to see if she's ok'. some noise and wall slams are lesser problems than getting shanked by shithands shivkumar if he ever really loses his shit. dude is definitely going to think you have designs on her and take it out on her, you've only poured fuel on the fire, but whatever.

He's a pretty small dude, but a shank is a shank I guess. This situation was bound to escalate because I'm not the type of guy to let someone bang on my walls without saying something.

yeah i feel you, but that kinda shit is trouble. i used to be a bouncer, for example, one time this couple came out of the club and the dude full on punched his girl. so of course, i put him down, actually broke my hand on his face. the other bouncer fucked him up seriously. sure as shit, the girl starts screaming and crying 'staaaap whatre you doing', after that, i was more selective with what battles really matter, and i've seen that shit a lot of other times too... i understand it's a part of male instinct, and females often exploit that, but if the chick is stupid enough to be with a dude like that, all you are doing is promoting stupidity. ask yourself, 'is anyone dying/bleeding out' and/or 'will it get me laid' and if the answer is no, then fuck it... anyways good luck.