Ok Sup Forums i need your help, I need to convert some edgar allan poe story into a theatre play...

ok Sup Forums i need your help, I need to convert some edgar allan poe story into a theatre play, just 1 act and 3 scenes, if I don't have it today in pdf, then i won't pass this school year. i'm really fucking desperate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Short_stories_by_Franz_Kafka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cask_of_Amontillado
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which one

Why should I help?

>not getting quints

whatever you like of him

boobs of my gf for the one who does it right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Short_stories_by_Franz_Kafka

ideas from here, let's go

can I get dark souls prepare to die instead?

Coming from a former theater nerd and Poe fan, heres what you should do:
Set he scene first, base the dialogue and character development on "buzzwords" or things that attract attention. Follow the usual storyline of information, rise, climax, resolve. Or leave it unresolved as many of poe's works do. Fill in the rest with abstract (lots of descriptions of scene, characters) if need be. 3 scenes isnt as much as you think it is, so dont feel the need to pick a super long story. I would help write it for you but im at work. good luck user hope this helped in any way!

nice digitz anoon

how many actors

im broke af so sorry

>33339
That's sad

like 4-5

ideas from the stories that I know

- "a hunger artist" could go into three scenes, maybe fast 1, some fast in the middle, then the replaced-by-a-panther scene
- "in the penal colony" might work but might also be too brutal for school - anyway, we got the exposition by the officer as scene 1, then the officer getting stabbed as scene 2, then the explorer peacing out as scene 3

also "metamorphosis" is a literal meme but you could do it

however people are gonna be familiar with it so idk

i don't need to be in the play, i need the script and that's it

how long have you been putting this off, faggot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cask_of_Amontillado

here you go faggot, It's easy, simple and you already have all the dialogue you need in the story

Pick out a Poe story you like and knock out a first draft. Write more than you need and then edit it down.

Get busy. Just do it.

ok Sup Forums the teach gave me the specific shit now,
it needs

-characters with names
-one act
-six scenes
-six acotations (don't know the word in english)
-three 4th wall breaks or something like that

there's a reward