Loli voice acting live thread

Loli voice acting live thread
I'll read anything commented on this thread in a loli voice
If you want a normal voice you can ask for that as well!
youtube.com/watch?v=SCdZnCy7RqY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmclgO6w0C0
youtu.be/9h66Q9fS-cE
youtu.be/PNHjBpsh0KQ?t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

read the pic

And schepherdis weren in the same cuntre, wakinge and hepinge the watchis of the nyzton her flok. And loo! The aungel of the Lord stood by sydis hem, and the clerenesse of God schynedet aboute hem, and thei dredden with greet drede

Hello.

Slot 1: Horsecock Futa cub judy, only wearing her police costume hat, a splayed open wet and messy diaper on the ground between her legs, letting out a big stinky musky poot

Slot 2: cub asriel from undertale, completely nakie, a splayed open wet and messy diaper on the ground between his legs, letting out a big stinky musky poot, stroking judy's horsecock

Slot 3: male frisk from undertale, completely nakie, letting out a big stinky musky poot

Slot 4: futa (with balls) T.K. from digimon 01,wearing only his hat, taking it up his virgin pussy (lots of blood), a splayed open wet and messy diaper is right under his butt, letting out a big stinky musky poot

Slot 5: Futa (no balls) Kari from digimon 01, completely naked, shoving her hard dick up T.K.s virgin pussy, a splayed open wet and messy diaper on the ground between her legs, letting out a big stinky musky poot

Slot 6: horsecock futa loli Jasmine, completely nakie, letting out a big stinky musky poot

Slot 7: Cody from digimon 02, completely nakie, letting out a big stinky musky poot

Slot 8: Tomoki from digimon frontier, wearing only his hat, sitting in an opened wet and messy diaper, showing his hard dick, , letting out a big stinky musky poot

all the butts that can be seen are poopydirty, there are extra splayed open wet and messy diaper strewn around aswell as bits and pieces of halloween costumes

(Read furiously)
YOU CHALLENGE MAKOA?!

nico-nico knee caps

watched for 10 seconds
what the fuck is going on

thank you enkidu, you finally did it

Good luck:

Peter Piper picked a peck of peppers;
A peck of peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of peppers,
Where's the peck of peppers Peter Piper picked?

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers;
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

lol gay
enkidu is underage

say "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

can you say "politics ghost is a big fat greasy smelly HAMMMM BOO00oooO0oOoO0oONNNEEE"
thanks

Good job on the tongue twister, proud, head pats for you.

I can't believe you actually came from my feet rubbing your cock. That's pathetic. Your little worthless dick doesn't deserve to pleasure a woman. You should be content that I'm getting you off by rubbing my toes all over your dirty cock.

"it puts the lotion in the basket"

"it puts the lotion- in the basket"

"PUT THE LOTION IN THE FUCKIN BASKET"

can i get that stream recording so i can listen to your big stinky musky poots forrever ?

hahah thanks
im going to use your voice for a call in show he does

post noods

Chicken
Nugget, biscuit, nugget in a biscuit

Dip it all in mashed potatoes!

Dip it all in mashed potatoes
Then dip the mashed potato gob of chicken nugget biscuit in the BBQ sauce

MMM! Yum, yum, gimme!

Dip it all in mashed potatoes
Then dip the mashed potato gob of chicken nugget biscuit in the BBQ sauce

MMM! Yum, yum, gimme!

Post feet, for this lowly neet.

i'm a tech-autist

how do download stream ?

Flandre is the best 2hu.

"tendies tendies get them now you fat ungrateful sluggish SOW"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

say, Ted loves to fuck a traps tight asshole

Build that wall! Trump 2020!

MARISA is the true best 2hu

They smell like sweet pussy packed with pheromones that compel you to aggressively rape the nearest orifice

Yeah, motherfucker
Sup, nigga
Gangsta Rap, nigga

Nigga
Nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga
I'm 100% nigga
I'm 200% nigga
Why do police hate niggas?
They hate us 'cause our dicks is bigga

Gas the bikes, Race war now.

To the tune of Space Oddity by david bowie

Diamond Sword to Major Steve (x2)
Take your speed potion and put your diamond helmet on
Diamond Sword to Major Steve
Closing my Minecraft doors chests are empty.
Check your pickaxe, and may Notch love be with you
This is Diamond Sword to Major Steve

You're gonna find diamonds
And the creepers wanna know if you have much armor
Now it's time to dig straight down if you dare!
This is Major Steve to Diamond Pickaxe
I'm mining some obsidian
And it's taking very long, why does it have to?
And tonight lapis doesn't look like diamonds!
From here I have 60 torches left
Far below the coal(?)
The mines are getting darker and there's nothing I can do...
Though I've mined almost 100 diamonds, I'm getting very low on health
And I think my diamond pickaxe is about to break!
Please tell Notch I love him very much.
He knows!
Diamond Sword to Major Steve
Your sword just broke, there's creepers near!
Can I fight 'till I decease? (x3)
Can I fight all these creepers here's a way out
I see some grass
The mine is getting lighter, and I'm almost getting through.

Say:" fuck you onii-chan'

record sounds of you masturbating

hey thats mildly adequate

do i need to wait for stream to end to download ?

David Allen Coe is the pinnacle of Texas country outlaw music and none of you stupid fucking fruitcake can tell me otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=AmclgO6w0C0

News report really fucking up

Just fucking screech as loud as you can

Say "I Wanna suck your tits soyboy"

SAY: Welcome to the ricefield mother fucker

no shortcuts. record yourself actually masturbating

“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.”

「Soy Boy」 is a pejorative which is often used in right-wing online communities to describe men lacking masculine characteristics, bearing many similarities to the slang term 「cuck」. The term is based on the presence of phytoestrogens contained within soybeans, which have led some to conclude that soy products feminize men who consume them.

say: Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

Say "PICK COTTON FASTER NIGGER"

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

Well I wish I was in the land of cotton old times there I've not forgotten look away, look away, look away, Dixies land!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

patchouli is the WORST 2hu

I am the imouto of my onii-chan

flat is my chest and smooth is my skin

I have hugged over a thousand onii-chans

unknown to purity, nor known to lewdness

have withstood pain to wear many pantsu

yet these little hips will never move on their own

so as I pray, Unlimited Loli Works

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?.

Is that you John Wayne?
Is this meeee?

"that's not very cashmoney of you"

say:

A trap, Your waifu

Why dont you go die in a hole you fucking pedophile

NICO NICO NII MOTHERFUCKERS

I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door….

I don't want you to read this OP.

I want to get your phone number so I can meet you and possibly invite you inside my comfy apartment where we can do potentially sexual things.

youtu.be/9h66Q9fS-cE

Fuck my tight little trap ass onii-nyan *moans* reeeeeeee

say (Please be gentle. aaaarh thats way too hard!

LOKTAR OGAR!

i definitely need to wait for stream to end to download, so please keep it up just a little bit

Stop looking at me like that yolo-chan

Please cum inside my tight underage cunt!

"PIZZA, PASTA, PUT IT IN A BOX.

BRING IT HERE AND PUT IT ON MY COCK

THE TORTELLINI ON MY WEENIE,

PEPPERONI ON THE WAAAAAALLS

CHEESY ON MY PEENY

AND SOME SAUCE A ON MY BALLS"

"Allahu Akbar"

BBC is best Cock

tell me why, world, the beauty of everything is infinite and cruel

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord he hath trampled out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored, he hath let loose the lightning of his terrible swift sword, his truth is marching on. Glory glory hallelujah, glory glory hallelujah, glory glory hallelujah, his truth is marching on.

"more master more more MORE *moaning*"
"im about to CUM master but first"
"i need about treefiddy"
*deep voice* God Dammit Loch Ness Monster, I ain’t gonna give you no tree fiddy.

Alice-chan is a faggot

give the nigger cock, fagimus

bad little boys go to the gulag

holy shit can you say "Ich ficke tote kinder" And "Sieg heil" with loli voice? :o

*Giggle* Thats nearly as big as mine oni-chan.

Please say "I love Pewdiepie, my kawaii senpai"

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

wtf his ult did like 3k damage how is that legit” – leonardo da vinci 1496, founder of the Illuminati

message on Discord is okay ?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

"you are the most adorable little manlet I have ever seen"

Onii~chan, if you really loved me you'd gas the kikes

I like to lay on a warm pile of laundry and melt like a slice of cheese.

Normal voice plz: How do i communicate with blind people?
Like obviously there's Braille but is there some form of clicking I can do with my tongue to simulate Braille verbally? Edit: nvm you can just talk to them

Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!
: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi, biatch!
: And that's the waaaaay the news goes!
: Hit the sack, Jack!
: Uh-oh, somersault jump!
: AIDS!
: And that's why I always say, "shum-shum-schlippety-dop!"
: Grassssss... tastes bad!
: No jumpin' in the sewer!
: Burger time!
: Rubber baby bubby bunkers!
: Lick, lick, lick my balls! Ha ha ha, yeah! Say that all the time!

granite is the best rock

my cock is literally bursting through my skirt

Hey asshole, I'll have you know my father died during the 9/11 attacks. I was actually on the phone with him when it happened. He told me that he loves me very much and to take care of my siblings and mother, since I am the firstborn male. I'm having trouble typing this because I'm remembering his last words when his plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
They were ALLAH 'AKBAR!"

youtu.be/PNHjBpsh0KQ?t=14

Please say "I love you, Duckie" in your normal voice

start at 14 seconds

Do you have a boyfriend? Just curious

I'm a disrespectful bitch

Normal voice: I would fuck the shit out of squidward. I would handcuff him to the bedpost and lick his tight little asshole while in his nasal voice he would beg me to stop, then I would cum all over his clarinet and make him play it while he cries like the little whore he is

“Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture. They are everything we pass on.”

I should just kill myself