Best way prepare for a job interview, Sup Forums?

Best way prepare for a job interview, Sup Forums?

don't

Picture yourself on the other side. Think about what you'd like to hear a candidate say. Then act upon it when you get hired.

gg

You'll just get nervous if you 'prepare.' Unless it's for some sort of job like programmer where you actually have to know a subject.

arrive half an hour early at the place
go to the bathroom and have a wank or two

This. Unless you're going for a position you NEED to go to college for or you want a long lasting career at this job, don't worry about preparing. It'll psych you out and it's not worth the time and energy. Just don't carry this disposition during the interview.

I also have an interview for a job tomorrow. What should I say/ not say?

You don't. Just walk in and grab your own coffee before you get offered. Then ask the interviewer if he wants some

Bring the gun

That.

research the company.

think up at least two things you can say you did that show you aren't perfect but don't paint you as a total fuckup.

shave, and comb your hair. do not wear a wifebeater t-shirt to the interview. do not refer to the interviewer as "mang", "dawg" or "muthafuckah".

Gold.
More pls

Don't rush into anything you haven't thought about for long enough.. it is easy to blunder through an interview.
If there is nothing to say yet, don't say anything.
Answer the interviewers questions.

Look at the website and search for other job offers. There are the adjectives to find, what the scout is searching for. Ask yourself honestly if they discribe you - if not, how do you compare them

Richard Nelson Bolles has done some good research in this area. Basically, the interviewer wants to know:
1. Why are you here?
2. What can you do for us?
3. What kind of person are you?
4. What distinguishes you from everyone else with the same skills?
5. Can I afford you?
If you can answer these questions, you are well prepared.

Do: take a shower, comb your hair, and dress presentably
Do: bring a copy of your resume. Carry it in a folder so you don't get sweaty fingerprints on it.
Do: put your phone on silent mode

Don't: wear any scent, especially Axe
Don't: say anything bad about any former employer.

Good luck, user

A Luttl dabbee speed manat's justee tickat

Your goal should be to ask them more questions than they ask You, and yours should be relivant. Another user suggested researching the company, if you don't do this don't start another thread whining about how you didn't get the job. Start with their website, but thats the beginning. Do they have a corporate vision? Go look into the pieces of that. Do you know the names of c-level execs there or noteworthy employees? Find their LinkedIn profiles, and then see who they follow or what topics they are interested in.

That's the kind of shit you discuss and ask questions about.

Vodka Weed Xanax Coke Rohto Listerine Cologne Gum Just don't do too much of any 1 thing.

>whats your great achievement?
>share this trips

pretty much in that order

start off by deleting your pepe folder, you edgy faggot.

made the Dean's list at my uni last semester, was the top salesman in 2016 at one of my last jobs during a record year in company sales