penis lol XD

sandwich

i still love you

so we gona fuck or nah?

winrar

u gonna send it

I'd rather not

plz daddy

cool trips but not happening, sandwich is too lame.

is this a blessed thread now?

"Cover nips in ketchup and send me a pic please, its so hot"

Reroll

It was but you jinxed it.

oh God yes. this will please my obscure fruit fetish

nigger nigger my nigger nigger. cock. watermelon nigger cotton KFC fugg nigga.

Holy shit no one wants to read those paragraphs

roll

rawl

Jason why are you such a gay ass fag?

Is this a cringe thread?

>you know how to play
but clearly you do not. its fucking Sup Forums you dumb fuck. obviously we're going to try to make you say what you dont want to say. so, nigger, you gonna play by the rules or what?

winwar

why do you say this

I've been on Sup Forums since '07 now and before everyone starts screaming 'troll' and 'copypasta' I know that I'm not an oldfag. Oldfags discovered Sup Forums 2005 and before. All this 'cancer' and 'lack of original content' is bullshit. /b is the best it's ever been and I'm going to show you why. Firstly, Sup Forums finally has a good userbase and more coming in every day. We have a diverse and interesting community and everyone seems to fit in and be able to find people they can relate to. Secondly the original content is fantastic. New memes like Boxxy, Advice dog variations (including regret guy), rage comics and making fun of minorities are funny as hell and represent what Sup Forums is best at. Copypasta isn't all that bad; it's what makes a meme and most of the time actually inspires new works of art. Thirdly Sup Forums finally has the recognition and fame that it deserves. Moot is a well-known name and Sup Forums has it's own wikipedia page for people to learn about our culture. We've even been on TV. I've even found friends that I've known for ages are actually Sup Forumstards but we didn't know it; and anyone that doesn't know about it I explain to them what Sup Forums is all about and why they should participate. I love this place - Sup Forums is my home away from home and you should love it too. Peace

I remember when boxxy first came around last month, what a babe

ha ha ya ha ha

b8

Fuck off, faggot

winrar

huh?

What are you talking about? I was in the fucking thread

If that is true troll him, ask him if he want to come fuck you tomorrow and after his answer tell "oops wrong person" then post reaction

This guy texting himself and posting for attention to hide the fact he's ugly, fat, and alone.

I WANNA TALK TO SAMPSON

Why don't you kill yourself already? Pathetic beta trash.

roll

Must not fap...

roll