She's right you know

She's right you know

No.

My argument: everyone is bisexual.

no he isnt

"you better want a dick in your mouth or you're sexist"

Keep this up and Trump is getting four more years.

>women with penises
Don't you mean
>men with mental disorders

>I'm more attracted to something I have a chance at reproduction with, like every other fucking organism on the planet
>C I S S E X I S T

I can't procreate with a trannie and if you've ever seen one of the fake trannie vaginas you'll know that they look horrible.

It sucks for the real trannies out there who legit suffer from gender dysphoria but life isn't fair. It's not societies fault they got fucked over by fate or being unlucky so they don't get to demand shit from society.

There’s no such thing as a women with a penis. They’re guys with tits.

How dare you bring biology into this.

She is your typical american college idiot.

Also, I do love "women" with penises...

women with penises
>oh, you mean men
kinda like how a man with a pussy is called a trudeau

Sage

Who is this? Post more.

Sorry mate.
Don't have more of whoever that is.

Have some other random chick with dick instead.

this

He's wrong faggot

I fixed it for you

that thing is a fucking beast. I feel a hate crime coming on..

>She's right you know
no "shes" not.

Would it be gay to suck that dick while fingering her butt?

Yes.

The question is: Why do you care?

moar?

nah i think it's far more likely that some people just don't want to play with dicks
and besides, justin dennis has yet to be right on anything and should check his privilege

that queer just reversed his name from Dennis Jay Riley to Riley Jay Dennis

If it's got a hole, I'll fuck it, but it's gotta look cute. I don't give reacharounds.

you must love the homasexual lifestyle because you are balls deep in it

She sucking that trap dick?

>It's not societies fault they got fucked over by fate
This. But it could have been worse, they could have been born black.

>If it's got a hole, I'll fuck it

Implying a hole designed to excrete shit is the same as a hole designed to make a cock cum inside it.

Is not wanting to eat poo too, even though some tiny fraction of people like it?

I'm not saying one's better than the other. I'll do anal if that's what's on the menu.

>designed

>implying anything is designed

lol christfag

I see sexuality as a spectrum and firmly believe that your sexual preferences can change position on the spectrum pretty much whenever. Thanks to this wonderfully place I can say that I've jacked it to pretty much anything that exists and at least for that moment I was sexually aroused by it enough to change my spectrum.

My argument: be yourself, follow your feelings and don't shut doors on anything in life because it is 'not normal'.

This silly cunt has based ‘its’ comment on our “cissexist society”
Typical lefty feminazi. Looks around, forms opinion, makes dumbass statement.
The attraction to snatch is a historical thing, for Oh, I don’t know, maybe ONE MILLION YEARS?

Sexuality can be a spectrum, gender is not.

He's not right. I realize this is bait but the whole situation is made significantly more complexed than it has to be by transfags. People essentially blaming their loneliness on everything but their shit personalities and the fact that most people don't want to settle down with a thing they can't mate with. Somehow that's "society's" fault. Like they even know what the real world is like.

>She
>is right
pick one. That dude gave up his right to be correct when he chose to identify himself as a female

Trans BTFO because they're freaks who get fucked in the shadows but don't have meaningful relationship because nobody wants to be with something they can't breed with, and nobody wants to be with somebody toxic enough to hold an entire relationship hostage under the guise of "if you don't like that I have tits and a dick you're a normie cis scum."

Nobody wants to be with someone who's that toxic about relationships, society and social interactions.

Normal is relative to the viewer. Wanting to fuck a man regardless of what he believes he may be is not normal for me, and many other straight males.

My whole point was that I don't believe there is one person who is 100% straight. Everyone is on an ever changing spectrum. Anyone who truly believes they are 100% ONLY straight ALL the time doesn't fully understand themself or does and is scared to admit it.

Being primarily straight is definitely possible and would be common, but even animals display spectrum behavior. Ever have a dog hump you leg? He was so horny he didn't care what he was humping... At that point the dog could be considered pan-sexual.