On ecstasy. Ask me stuff or just start a discussion idk anything im bored. (Pic related took 2 of those green rolex)

On ecstasy. Ask me stuff or just start a discussion idk anything im bored. (Pic related took 2 of those green rolex)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecstasydata.org
youtube.com/watch?v=RWoNBiL4c6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's your favorite album user? Go watch lady gaga's music video for perfect illusion its my favorite when im rolling

Nobody on x has anything of consequence to say.
Get real friends instead of retarding your emotions through a technological filter.
Seriously you're causing an autistic back-up and it's pissing me off.

why would you buy presses that are probs hella skimped when you could just buy weighed out molly rocks and know what you see is what you get?
dumbass. just suck hot logs. also enjoy your horrendous e hangover

>Doing E and we are your entertainment.
user you fucked up. Not a good use of your drug. Go take a nice bath and drink some good drink.

My favourite album is either hybrid theory- linkik park or take of your pants and jacket-blink 182 but i also listen to a lot of other music as g eazys old stuff other hip hop/rap, metal and also some softer stuff

pressed over rocks any day

I hope you're not as bored as I was on x. Acid w training wheels that don't come off imho.
Have fun!

why have you chosen the path of being a loser and ending up poor?

best thing to do on pills is sit on the floor in a circle with a load of friends also doing pills, smoke shit loads of joints and chat the night away to some music. Some of the best nights of my life.

>takes ecstasy
>end up bored

Why are you even taking ecstasy ?

Md is fucking shit without a bit of speed in it. Pills are the best for a night. Rocks are for multiple day thing like festival.

does anyone feel sick just thinking about mdma? My body literally has a subconscious flight response to it. (I did it a lotttt in uni)

Did you use a markee test reagent to make sure it's mdma or close relative and not a snazzy RC? They are like 10bucks buddy and lasts forever. Get u one. Pressies are filled with all kinds of shit and most of them are not mdma. I go to festivals and test compounds. Thousands of them and the look on people's faces whenb tell them it's a methylone/butylone press and not Molly...bunk police is my fav one fyi

I left my marquis out the fridge and it just turned purple for everything. Dont really have to worry about RC in the UK anymore though, just PMA. Almost all red and pink pills in the UK are PMA or mda

I black out easily on the day after a night of x or md. It is definitely not healthy.

Fuck off maybe

Did people not invite you to md parties for being too lame?

I usually fap when I decide to drop x alone. You can waste hours doing that, it is hard to cum, but possible and it is very intense.

You first.

I am only fun when fucked up, so no.

You seem really toxic mate.

Isn't it hard to keep focused on a thread while rolling?

considering those are at least 160mg each but mostlikely stronger you are frying your brain by taking more than one at a time. Be aware of the fact that your brainchemistry is affected and needs a longer period of time to fully recover. I am not advertising against it but be resonable in its use.If you already have to take more than one to have the desired effects its time to have a break.

WAKE UP

Somewhat, I guess.
Everybody else used to be more so and I just raised the bar.
False compromising shit-for-brains.

How can you know the dosage? Checking pill report is meaningless.

Damn you are a savage bro. Those euro pressies are the bomb. I'm getting a handful of Red Bulls for this weekend. Gonna fuck my girl's brains out ! You in the states?

This is probably why no one wanted to take mdma with you, aspergers? Change your outlook on things and maybe youll get some friends.

Pressed compounds are for the idiotic mass.... No thx... I'll take pure xtals in raw form any day . there are some dumb mother fuckers out there with pill machines thinking they are Paula Dean adding all kinds of ridiculous shit in them.

is that red FCB? there like 250 or smt

Is it the Jews?

Only thing to do when you take molly alone

Got any Yellow Hearts or Purple Moons?

get a marquis reagent then, and learn how to talk like an adult you dirty cretin.

Not op but yeah and he also has Heisenberg's lmao

Yellow hearts and blah blah blah. I could make the same color andbstamp of any kind u want and put piperzine and methalone in it and hundreds of people would be like oh shit those ones are the bomb. The blue blah blah . colors and stamp are meaningless. Common anons be smarter than the dummies pressing those tablets.

Plenty of people did, they just don't anymore, because they don't have anything interesting to say, and I'd much rather get fucked up and read rather than listen to how people's lives are going to shit.

Except in europe and the UK dutch pills are in such abundance fake pills are solid for 1/4 the price in clubs rather than from proper dealers. I guess America must have a real problem with fake pills.

I always use Edata before I take pressies. Everything is lab tested.

ecstasydata.org

I've only gotten closer to people on md, people dont tend to talk about negative things, sounds like you've never done it, I bet you just drink sometimes or something lame. Not to say you have to do drugs to be cool, but you dont sound like you do anything interesting or cool.

i dont get why you would lie about taking drugs for attention lmao?

Thats clearly a girls legs, think OP meant he had those pills. That comes up when you search green rolex pills.

>I've only gotten closer to people on md.
Neat, so you know how to hang out with cool people. Once you hang out with enough you'll figure out that there's no point in getting close to them because their lives start running together, then once drugs take their toll they'll use MDMA as a means to unload their ever-heightening emotional baggage.
No thank you.

>Sounds like you've never done it.

lol

>I bet you just drink sometimes or something lame.

I wish.

>You don't sound like you do anything interesting or cool.

To other people? No, I'm done feigning interest or adopting their bullshit to fit in, unlike you.

IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTERRRR

Literally kys.

Linkin Park - In the End

best Album ever

You're young, you'll learn.
Whether it's through a needle in your arm or a rail obliterating your dendrites.

...but I've done everything this kid states, including blade studies.

Go shoot up a school

if you are following up the markets (DM and so on) you see ranges from like 160 to 320mg are most common these days .

How old are you?
You just get more and more stereotypically lame. God damn. .

Younger than I feel, in all honesty.
Part of being a burnout, your future.
>hurr durr you're so lame
Anyway, I need to get ready for work so I can get tired and read later, something only lame people do apparently.
Teeny faggot.

>keeps calling people kids
>acts like angsty teen who thinks hes better than everyone else.

Everybody in here listen up.

MUSHROOMS are where the action is at. They are gods gift to humanity. But be responsible with them for they contain great power

Well you do still have this weird preoccupation with being cool or whatever the hell that is.
>than everyone else
Neat logical absolute there.
I'm sure you've finished school, cool guy.

Dude, I get my parent's humor now.

This sucks.

what made you decide to damage your brain and end up living in poverty as an addict?

Is it better then chewing five gum?

ay homie tell me what you think of this song while you're rolling I think it's gonna be a fuckin banger. turn the bass up

youtube.com/watch?v=RWoNBiL4c6M

also wtf you doing on Sup Forums?? get some friends over

I have two degrees an a masters degree, so I've finished school yeah, also managed to get to 24 without being a complete fucking loser. Stop acting like you know better than to exist like a normal human, being angsty is for children, something you seem desperate to prove you're not. Making compromises or 'feigning interest' is a part of life, not doing it doesn't make you superior, it makes you autistic.

>I have three degrees

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Alright I really gotta go now.

I have no debt, how am I dead? Cause 'im part of the system' enjoy being a monumental loser and alone for the rest of your life.

No esp when u got no friends

Fuck I am too old for this shit.
>Cause I'm part of the system
What the fuck are you even talking about anymore?
Lol, like I give a single fuck what you think about who I am man.
Self-Esteem
Get one.

Go to work, nihilism is for faux intellectual drop outs.

>My self-esteem is entirely dependent on other people's perspective.
>Having one at all renders you a nihilist.

Neat. way to put that master's to work.

would you fucking assholes shut up no one cares go have fun talking shit somewhere else

If you cant see the hypocrisy in what you just said and the rest of your cringey spectrum posts. Theres no point talking anymore.

sorry, this guy is such a fucking loser though, he thinks saying hes old justifies everything he says but it just makes him look further removed from social norms.

No man I get it. good fucking target. you're pumped.

it's good fucking fun. but we're trying to chat with OP in here niggers

Op hasnt replied once. It was mainly just me and some other guy talking about pills in europe, now im arguing with some old guy who thinks having friends is for non woke people.

god damnit all I just want him to listen to this song kek

Not OP but KRNE is the man. Seen him live twice here in LA bro. Good choice.

Lucy is better

Shit yeah its been a few years since I've rolled and I've been throwing together this playlist for when I get my hands on some. The second drop in that song is nuts, reminds me of old Chase & Status

Why do you have to make the human race inferior by taking retarded party drugs that can eventually fuck your brain?

because it's really really really really really fun

its pretty easy to not damage your brain as well, do you get all your facts from christian tv or something?

this, or taking it and going to a bar to socialize

i don't believe you

you're a fag

Well i did some speed
Fuck molly mate, speed is mans drug for this war

your such a bastard i hate you

its fucking dry here cant get any

when you say you did some speed. was it on vhs or dvd?

mostly substance abuse counselling, being sober, and realizing how retarded i was when i was tripping balls all the time. not to mention all of my friends who have completely fried their brains on clean acid, ketty, molly, and dmt over the years, and can't hold a conversation without sounding like a fucking cult follower. you can be sober and not be a bible thumping psychopath btw.

Class table
cunt

ok being serious. who the fuck calls it speed anymore? that could be any upper. what was it

i forgot to addd this
fag

English is not my native, i thought that calling it speed would give it the nasty sound for what it is.
We call this shit "piri or pore" its not good but its sulfa/levo/meta mix usually

shit man. no problem. i was thinkin adderall/ritalin like stuff, but sometimes people still call meth speed.