Hi Sup Forums I'm building a pc, I allready have 16gig DDR3 Ram, a 500W powersupply...

Hi Sup Forums I'm building a pc, I allready have 16gig DDR3 Ram, a 500W powersupply, a SSD with Windows7 Ultimate and a HDD with all my shit on.

things I'm thinking of buying are.

MSI BS250 GAMING M3 Motherboard
Intel I5 7600K Kaby Lake Processor
Corsair Hydro Series H75 Water Cooling
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8G Rev. 2

I have a small budget of about 1000-1150€ and I'm looking for a good affortable case.

Which one should I get? I was thinking of a Cooler Master, Masterbox Lite 5

Why AIO cooler?
You may be able to save enough money for 1070Ti by buying a air cooler

because of the budget, so I'm looking for good solutions and all.

[spoiler]fuck off[/spoiler]

good solution is to buy more power/spent money, unless you are willing to invest in asthethics. AIOs look cooler, no doubt, but air coolers compete really well in performance.

now now user, why are you being so mean. did something bad happen to you ?

things is I only have 1000-1150€. it's because I saved it all up to make a decent game pc. but I'll look into the air cooling, which one is good?

Sounds good, a useful case for beginners in terms of water cooling.

I read reviews about it not really cooling well ?

Cooler Master 212-series is really beast in performance/price ratio. You can easily overclock with those things.

I looked into the 1070 you meantioned. and it would bring the total up to 985€ which is 10€ more then the previous. it was this one right? ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING,

how much does it cost?

Yeah, that's its disadvantage.
You can get a grasp about water cooling from this case, but for a good setup you should build a custom one yourself, which doesn't look as nice, but can cool way better.

Yes, thats a solid pick.

your ram wont work on that motherboard you stupid retard.

Here in finland, at work, we sell them under 40 euros.

umm, why not? its not B350..

it will retard.

oh, thanks. It's only 50 euro's more then the other one. Kinda a steal right?

Its a preferance question. Some people like the looks of AIO's so they are ready to invest more to it, but not enough for whole custom loop.

have fun with your ddr3 ram inserted into ddr4 slots niggers

Oh, nvm that. You were talking about the GPU. :D
Yea that does sound like a good deal!

Make sure not to buy a small tower, graphics card is pretty big and won't fit into smaller ones.

Matter infact, despite you acting like a total asshole you are right.
The motherboard aint compatible with your RAM.

Don't get a 1070ti, get a 1080 or a 1070. 1070ti is a waste of money...

logicalincrements.com

Great site detailing builds for all budgets.

If I had the money I would.
well you shitfuck, I'm looking for a different mobo

Corsair 8 GB DDR4-2400, I could get this one though and after a while a second one

Would 8Gigs be enough to run all current games?

First off I want to point out a few things:

1. You typed BS250 for motherboard but you likely meant B250 / M motherboard. These are compatible with Kaby lakes, but its a wasted product because you are pairing it with a i5-7600K. Noticed how there's the K at the end of the 7600? That means unlocked and generally you can overclock it, but only when you pair it with a Z board like Z270. B250 is a budget tier type and won't overclock. Even if you are not overclocking, its still a wasted purchase. You're better off either buying a Z270 motherboard or swap to a non-K processor.

2. Water cooling is tedious, but each to their own. One of the really good air coolers that I know is the EVO 212.

3. DDR3 likely won't run too well on your system so consider getting DDR4 ram.

4. If you want upgrade-capability in the future then invest a bit more on the PSU. (I have a G4560 / GTX 1050ti combo on a 500W psu - upgrading either of them means I plan to buy new PSU as well)

5. Depending on your screen size choose your GPU carefully.

Ultra 720p / low 1080p - RX460 4GB / GTX 1050 ti

High - Ultra 1080p - RX 470 / GTX 1060

1440p - GTX 1070 / ti / 1080

4K low or ultra - GTX 1080ti

6. Your build would have been great if it was a preowned prebuilt pc, but since this is a an entirely new one, its not advisable because you're purchasing a i5-7600k, when there coffee lake is already there. I'm sure you can push your budget to obtain a i5-8400 / 8600k with a Z370 mobo.

Much better future-proofing if you ask me

I can run COD: MWR fine so I guess so. I mean its pretty recent and taxing.

this - especially point 6

Unless you go for ZOTAC mini series. They got a 1080ti that can fit in an ITX

I can't really push it, this is all I've saved for it and all the rest of my money goes to rent, car, food and bills

I also have a good screen which needs updating after

you need DDR4 Ram to use Kabylake processors you nigger

I did a short search and basically the Z370 mobo is a cheap premium like 5-10 euros away from the the standard B250 mobo. While 8600k is about 50 euros more expensive. At the cheapest, think a 60-100 euros premium, for a vastly stronger computer thats also better in future proofing.

If you can't really afford that right now, then wait till you saved up that much OR wait when the B series mobo thats compatible with Coffee lake comes out - saving you up to 50 euros when you buy it and pairing it with a 8400 or non k processor.

Or even drop down the GPU to a 1060 6GB. I get the point that you cant afford it, but you might be left disappointed and regretting your decision since its a completely new build that you might not even upgrade 2 years later. So might as well go a mile further and save

well then I'll just get this one Corsair 8 GB DDR4-2400, fits perfect into my budget you faggot

You underestimate 1050ti's man. solid 60 fps medium/high

upgrading won't be a problem, once I got the pc build my dad would cover all the upgrades needed when they are needed. I just have this small budget to build it.

depending on games. My friend gets a solid 300 fps on csgo at 1080p ultra while I get about 120-200. Might be because he has a better CPU, but CSGO like many others are gpu oriented.

I never really tested it out on a 1080p screen so i dont know much better, but i do acknowledge it was marketed as an entry level 1080p card, just not ultra everything.

Then prioritise what you really really need first. Why don't you drop down the GPU or drop it altogether for a sick ass CPU, then ask your dad to help you with GPUs when more come out next year - Volta , Ampere or Navi.

ok,so. I have a friend working in a pc shop called Alternate. he said I should come down there and he'll help me pick out what's best paired with the I5 7600K within my budget with and all he actually said I should go for this untill I get more money to upgrade.

I still have enough budget over for the case.

fuck off loser

DDR3 is for faggots like u OP

I still had DDR3 hoping it would work, but 16G of DDR4 still fits into the budget so that's solved

Just bought that very card for my Strix z270e mobo. Aura Sync will link them all together, so your vid card will match your mobo.