Cuck thread. Can any body blame my ex for cheating on me and leaving me for being a closet sissy boy faggot CD...

Cuck thread. Can any body blame my ex for cheating on me and leaving me for being a closet sissy boy faggot CD. She found out and was telling everyone and she said I didn't deserve her and needed to get a BF. Who wants me to dump pics

Let's see her tits

Okay! Was she right

Of course she was you're on Sup Forums, got any of her feet?

YEah she found out I used Sup Forums and I was forced to tell her when a ton of my sissy pics got sent around that I posted here

Any spread pussy?

Just one.

Anyone fapping?

Does it excite you to think about her fucking real men?

Nothing wrong with you bro, you just need to find someone who will treat you right. Sick tits, btw.

Oh my god yes, sooo much. She told them all I was a girly boy and she says they came in her even harder. A couple times I caught her and I hid outside the door listening it made my little wiener so hard and I came like twice, then I sniffed her thong after with the studs cum covering it

Yeah her tits are great, I loved thinking about her really cool hot guy friends sucking on them and going with her to get them pierced without me

Are you guys there, don't let the thread die what else do you want to know b?

i don't get how you two got together but post more of her plz

Great!well it was a secret she had no idea when we got together she thought I was like a normal guy

sounds like a lot of acting for you to convince her / get her comfortable around you.
do you have more pics of her ass, preferable without cloths?

Exactly. I'm totally closeted or was, so yeah I hid it well and actued more masculine. Yeah I have a lot of non nudes if you're into that! I love nn

Would you slam it or did real men check her ass out constantly?

Face nn please. Fapping to. Her curvy body

Nice. Plus I was a loser and living at home with my dad. This was in my bedroom and she would like shake her ass and do all kinds of sluty stuff with the door wide open

Please fap to her face

Moar like this w eye contact plz....

You have kik? Would love to see videos of this slut getting pounded.

Are you stroking and want to cover my baby's face in cum? She's not my baby anymore

Is this the same guy? Yeah my kik is elvish_boy

Want to see her big mouth wrapped around my thick cock......see how much her throat can handle...Moar please. The big titties are looking delicous

Cuck here. Would also like to share my chubby gf with anyone with a big cock that will satisfy her and make her cum buckets because mine isn't big enough for the job

Omg I am fapping to this rn... I want to watch

She ever take a big cock up her little ass? I would use her like the slut she is until I finished deep in her butt