So Sup Forums if i am not planning to get a 4k tv should i get a ps4 slim or pro

so Sup Forums if i am not planning to get a 4k tv should i get a ps4 slim or pro strawpoll.me/14505397/r

you should buy a pc

ps4 doesn't play 4k movies...

no
so if i don't have a 4k TV 4k movies are point less

ps4 pro still, you probably are gonna buy a 4k tv eventually

plus there are games that are downsampled or have higher graphics quality at lower res

Get the slim, jim. PS4 Pro is a disaster. Even the difference in Horizon zero Dawn is not nearly worth the money and it's one of only a few games where there's even any difference at all. And as previously mentioned here it doesn't have a 4K Blu-ray player it can only stream in 4k which is absolutely fucking ridiculous

Save any spare cash you have.

why not pc?

pretty much the only consistent diffrence is that the ps4 pro is considerably less loud
slim can be a jet engine

used consoles are cheap as fuck
a passable pc is atleast 400to600euros
also used games, renting or just borrowing a freinds copy

PCs are ass. I was a PC Gamer back in the late 90s and early to mid-2000s then a Seventh Generation consoles killed gaming as everything turned out to be nothing but a shitty fucking console port but the 8th generation has made PCs obsolete. Those 60 frames per second and all those other fucking tech specs make no difference that the human brain can process it's all in your imagination. Sony finally hit the plateau with the PS4.

Damn fucking straight.16 cores and 8 GB gddr5 ram. There is no way past that. I laugh at PC fags wasting their money.

>posting from a pc

>calling a pc obsolete

nuke yourself

kys

also some games run better, not to mention boost mode. i'm not thrilled with my pro but i don't regret buying it.

>2017
>not exlusivly phoneposting

meme answer pro is a waste of money just get a slim OP

Not the same user but do you even clover?

xbox360 bro

I love absolute shit grammar and mispells as much as the next guy, but shit.

Nope. Heard of it tho.

>phoneposting
>grammar
>spelling
get a grip senpai

>heard
Try it. You wouldn't want to go back. Unless you love the 90s so much you still have a crt monitor.

Pro for better fps. Way more important than res anyway.

I'm on my phone you fucking dumbass