Post your favorite album and other anons explain what's wrong with them

Why would anyone want to do this?

I loved it at first but after listening to it so much it feels really robotic and mechanical. It lost it's magic way too quick for me.

This is unfair

;_;

Some songs are kinda boring

I can't put it on in the car with my family

The lyrics are pretty dumb sometimes and Winter Wonderland feels out of place despite being a good track on its own.

protip: there is nothing wrong with this masterpiece

visting friends is too long

gay emo fag shit

OP here, objectively perfect album

nothing

correct

This. It takes up 1/4 of the album ruins what would otherwise be a 10/10 record. It's honestly great in it's own right but an abstract track that goes
relatively nowhere for over 12 minutes doesn't belong on an otherwise catchy and active album. It'd be fine at 4-5 minutes, past that is just beyond redundant.

the fucking voice

bruuhh you have the album art saved as "guilty" I shouldn't have to tell you why its bad

no bleeps no bloops 0/10 bad album

Nice one

I can't stream it on Spotify

This is the best Hecker album, and chiastic slide is the best autechre album.

And don't just say
>muh black lives matter

Yes, more people need to listen to this album. It surpasses Radio Amor and Virgins. This and My Love is Rotten To The Core are the best things that Hecker has released.

yerself is steam has Chasing a Bee on it

way too long. I get that it was one of their final shows, but they could've cut it down at least 20 min

Got us beat there

20 minutes? that too is my favorite album but 20 minutes is not enough time to make this album better in terms of length.

sure you can. i played it in the car with my dad. hell i heard it being played in a used bookstore by some older hippie chick

literally only 4 good songs

animal collective is bad

it ends

The mix is REAAAALLLLY bad.

The rest ain't as good as long season, except maybe track 2
Only half the songs are great

No it's not?

FRIGHTENED BABIES POO YOU KNOW YOU GOT TWO

its literally just "indie rock with reverb" and its so dull, plastic and boring when you listen to something like Let The Blind or Cryptograms and realize that they're capable of actual experimentation and atmosphere instead of just indie rock. To be fair it's pretty damn good indie rock though.
certain parts feel really campy or dated. (intro track for example)
the ending track is quite disapointing, lacking the immediacy of something like Winter's Love or WCWAR but never really reaching the atmospheric highs of Softest Voice or Mouth Wooed Her. so it's in this weird spot where it doesn't fit in with the rest of the album, and doesnt seem to have much appeal based on what you'd be expected to like from the album. i'd replace it with Baby Day or something.
the repetition can be kinda grating when i'm not in the mood. love that album though
i guess this is avey's lyrical style but the way he constantly contrasts actual good lyrics with absurd stuff can be jarring. "The frightened babies poo" is a pretty lame lyric.
lion in a coma is annoying. i used to hate it, then i loved it and then i came back round to just thinking it's a jarring track that seems so forced and contrived that it just annoys me

First four tracks are 10/10s for sure but the rest of it is only 8/10 at it's best.

It goes from a 10/10 song to 8/10 song

Leaves Turn Inside You is so good I can't even listen to the preceding Unwound albums

>inb4 edgy

Rio.jpg

From the front page, this image looks like there is a woman with massive boobs, titty fucking a guy in a bathtub/onsen.... Upon closer inspection, it would appear to be a child sitting with her knees crouched up... she also has a black hat.

That is what is wrong with your album cover.

How have you never seen this album cover?

not on spotify. pretty sad they went on a completely different direction after 'life', those two were so consistently good

it's not as good as Black Metal

you are missing out so fuckin bad

I can't, so many feelings involved

I am not one from Sup Forums... this was just on the front page of Sup Forums, and so I clicked on it is all.

harmonica

you're soulless, user

Visiting Friends is great, but Whaddit I Done... ehh

Nice tits. 0/10

fake emo bullshit

Walking in the Rhythm studio is better than live

The only thing wrong about this album is that Pigs On The Wing isn't one single song.