Post how you live

post how you live

i dont have a camera or phone to take a picture. sorry op

timestamp, faggot

done

dubs checked

how can it be 2017 and you dont have a camera or phone?

Hour-to-hour

Don’t like the way your front door leads directly into your living room. You can’t afford a hallway and are quite obviously working class.

i think you exaggerate user

K, but I'm not gonna take new pics beyond this room because I'm too lazy.

1 of ?

or the house was built in the 40's which it was.

2 of ?

>Biamped 7.1
>14 woofers
>10 drivers
>2 subs
>3d 4K projection

we have rooms that are very much alike

Spare bedroom but...well you get the idea.

uh i'm guessing you don't have company over very often/

What a typically working class thing to say

3 of 3, my front yard. Can't be bothered looking for more.

why the fuck is it green

>here mom, i made up the guest bedroom for you. You dont have to engage all of the locks on the door if you dont want to haha goodnight!

I have company over all the time.

Friends all know what I'm into and most are into it too...the occasional vanillafag I just close the door and use the rest of my apartment.

because i needed to paint it. the kitchen was already grey and blue is in the bedroom so i couldn't use them. so grey and blue were out already, beige is for pussies, white is for apartments. i said fuck it, it's different and unique. i know it's not for everyone.

well props for you for not giving a single fuck i guess. i'm definitely no vanilla but god damn user.

You get one life, fucking live it dude.

what's the cage for?

demonic dorm room!

use your imagination.

Various uses. Caging subs. Pet play. Sleeping locked in the dungeon (it's got a lockable hasp) and quite literally under the bed i'm sleeping on.

There's a game some play...it's kinda a version of keep-away but you use toys to wack the person in the cage and they try to steal them away. It's fun as shit with a bratty masochist and two tops.

The black rig and bamboo is for bondage/suspension.

canada?

It's actually the whole place I live in, there is no other room !

See I'm dumb af

Yeah.

ya but it's a dorm right? what country?

I'm jealous of your life.

1of 3

What about a bathroom or shower?

2 of 3

i've seen you post this before, it's really well designed. i'm into the mid century stuff as well and plan on moving more in that direction as i replace furniture. can i ask where you sound all that stuff?

beta fsaggot right here katana fag

Why lie on a anonymous image board about chinese catfishing?

you're a fucking loser hahahhahaa

3 of 3

post more

All over the place. Some of it was in the trash. Other pieces were found at garage sales, estate sales, or on Craigslist.

Sup Forums doesn't celebrate Christmas?
What a bunch of liberal faggots destroying old health traditions.

>if you don't have a christmas tree and decorate like a psychotic female for holidays you don't celebrate them.

this place needs a woman bad

goo DOT gl/hDSey

Just a small portion of my little zoo

It's a unused office, France

Just a sink. I take a shower at some girlfriends' place frome time to time

Cheers

i cleaned it up since then.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

work it user!

dat file name...

yeah, but it's already designed specifically to repel them. conditions will only worsen.
op will die a lonely death in a spaghetti-o stained wife beater. ironic choice of attire having never even had a girlfriend.

how the fuck do you guys have such nice places

wat? like an abandoned office?

it all came about really fast actually. at a certain point in life if you're not fucking up you hit a tipping point and suddenly things become a lot easier.

>meet new guy at work
>funny dude
>similar interests
>dude i play drums wanna jam?
>yeah my place after work
>walk in

wwyd?

this is why i carry a knife

i have the philips hue bulbs throughout the whole house just incase the green living room wasn't controversial enough for you.

I love your kitchen. It is a little small though. But the style is nice af.

jesus save us

that's actually pretty sweet to be honest, i can only imagine getting my neg hole pozed at one of your village people themed glory hole parties.

I mean, I commend you for actually having the funds to have something like this, but disapprove of how much of a massive faggot you are

I'm genuinely disgusted. You just have cages and tanks filled with rodents and lizards/snakes (i'm assuming) just clustered around your fucking living room. I bet the smell is terrible. And your floor is filthy with caging and what looks like food. Disgusting.

trees are shitty to take care of, and why buy a plastic tree nobody but you is gonna see?

eh, i'm a single guy who doesn't do much cooking. it works for me

Can I get some close ups on those critters?

cute cat competition bud?

>God, I wish that were me

My bedroom. Nothing special but I guess you gotta live with what you've got

must suck that you only ever get to have fat chicks in there

That's it. The building is split in half, "my" part is abandoned and the other half is used as a warehouse. Luckily the whole building is powered by the same electrical network

Amen

we've seen each others cat's before, i just usually post the ones i take with my real camera.

does anyone know you're there or do you hide?

The cages are all cleaned daily, so there is no smell. They are mostly birds, but my beardie and opossum's enclosure are also in the pic. And yes, there is seed all over the floor because I just finished feeding 3 orphaned pigeon squabs moments before I took the photo, and they make quite a mess when they eat since they're just being weaned.

Definitely! Just give me a minute

so you're squatting? successfully??? man, France sounds cool when you're not getting regular visits from the Truck of Peace

Rate, anons?

I'm not.

for me i was living for about 5 years with one roommate or another. the last two years i split a place with my cousin. together we could afford a place not in the hood. he ended up getting engaged and moving in with his fiance. i had some savings at this point and decent credit so i walked into a bank and started asking about mortgages. i researched FHA loans. i found out i could get a mortgage for what i was paying my half of the rent for. we let out lease expire and i slept on my parents couch for a summer while i shopped for a house. that was last year. walking into that bank changed my life. i thought i was still years away from buying a house.

l0l

you usually will see this one posted

that's fantastic, user, good to hear it. Hopefully owning a house isn't just a pipe dream anymore for the rest of us.

This is Alaska, a very young green cheek conure

I paid 2 grand for this

very spartan. i don't get a sense of who you are.

Squash and Sprout, peking ducks

Hope, one of my 3 orphaned pigeon babies

i used to bang a crazy critter chick like you. her room was always a mess.

wow, when you said farm you weren't kidding. Do you just raise birds?

Clementine, my beardie

2/2
This is the other half