Why do they trigger Sup Forums so much?

Why do they trigger Sup Forums so much?

Duterte is on another level t bh

He is based

Is there any evidence he's killed anyone or does he just talk a lot of shit?

Duterte is cool, Putin is just your standard oligarch and Trump is funny but senile.

Not particularly bothered by any of them 2bh.

>ISIS giving du30 an excuse to declare martial law
this can only end well :-DDDD

they just trigger cucks.
well actually it depend of what are your interests, they are not perfect but pretty good if you compare them with european leaders.

I don't mind Trump, I like the fact that he uses the U.S. superpower status to his advantaged, instead of sucking up to smaller countries.

Duerte is just a cunt. Controls a weak ass country, but people think he's le based.

Putin is just a corrupt fucker, who serves the Russian oligarchs.

Duterte is a faggot.
It's the fucking Philippines, a tiny worthless shithole full or Mexicanized Asians.

Not relevant at all, not important.

Fact: Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

Just as Israel is our judeo-christian ally in the middle east, The Philippines is our judeo-christian ally in Asia. We cannot turn our back on them.

The western wall is a symbol of Judaism not Israel you dumbfuck. Their are Jews in our military as well as politics arena. He pays homage to something of significant importance to them. He earns points with them.

Sucking up to a smaller country is like when Obama allowed Russia to just invade Crimea, or North Korea to get so far on their nuclear program, or Syria to get away with so much shit.

>pays homage
So in other words suck up? Trump loves criminal states though so that's hardly a surprise.

Are you fucking retarded? Paying homage just means showing respect to something. Like if I was to meet Angela Merkel. If i wanted to pay homage to her i'd called her "Chancellor Merkel" It's respectful not sucking up you dumbass.

America has no reason to suck Israel's dick. And why the fuck would Trump want to make an enemy of Middle Eastern Muslim countries, like so many of you fuckers seemed to want him to do. Even the U.S. would struggle if all of those armies combined against us.

>respect
Being the only leader to fellate Erdogan after he became a defacto dictator goes well beyond that. Trump's actions speak for themselves.

kill yourself you fucking foreskinless kike lover. inhale some Zyklon B. the heebs have destroyed your country and countless others.

>destroyed your country
That explains why we're the strongest country on the planet.

>being so in denial
Trump was another jewish trick since the beginning, we can't beat the establishment.
the right thing to do for americans is making a huge revolution and take the federal reserve, killing the oligarchs but americans are too retarded to do something so awesome.

Duterte is a traitor and Chinese lapdog.

I laugh at Sup Forums jacking off at him.

No, the best thing americans could do is to commit suicide en masse.

I guess 1/3 of Sup Forums is cynical toward politics in general, 1/3 being Sup Forums in denial, and 1/3 being some 'left' people. I suppose that answers the Q

good solution too, because the wall street banksters will do the same.
in fact if tomorrow the united states disappear, this world will magically become a kingdom of eternal peace.

Putin I can understand he seems like a real threat

Tump is troll

our president is just a Chinese puppet joke demagogue

Encouraging the killing of your own people isn't "based" you edgy little faggot

>in fact if tomorrow the united states disappear, this world will magically become a kingdom of eternal peace.
You won't escape from the eternal anglo if you let Brits and their former colonies (Aussies, leafs, NZ) alive

>americans calling others cucks while bending on their jew overlords

Kek

Their mention typically occurs when newfag Sup Forumsniggers are trying to raid Sup Forums

at least deurete is only fucking up his own country drumpf and putin just cant help destabilizing the middle east

They are all based.