/wheyfu/

/wheyfu/

post wheyfus
bump for moar

bump

ty

Quiet thread today. I've regularly lurked your threads and occasionally posted for the past year at least. I absolutely love stronk grills.

thanks bro. muscle girl fans are very few it seems. at least some user makes threads on /gif/ every once in a while and /s/ has fit girl threads.
I started the /wheyfu/ threads on /fit/ after muscle girl game op was kill

Yeah, it's pretty niche. I really don't understand why though. The concept of femininity doesn't even exist in nature, the mothers of animals are strong and ruthless, and will kill to protect their babies. It doesn't make sense to me why women in this society would want to be small and weak other than following a herd mentality created by overly dominant and insecure men. One would think women would want to be big, strong, and healthy to prove that they're just as physically capable as men, and to raise healthy children. But I'm a tiny, girly, subby little faggot anyway, so what do I know?

join a gym bro

Most of this thread is pretty gross desu, I'm trying to fucking eat

ekaterina is so dang sexy

I would if I had any money. I used to lift 6 days a week, but it was hard with shitty 30yo weights that didn't make sense, and severe depression made me lose my motivation. I'll get back into it one day, I need me a huge mama bear.

She has a cute face and her legs are amazing

>dat monica
you can start at home if you can't afford a membership. a small dumbbell set is p cheap

natasha is perfection

and as for depression the best cure is to force yourself out of bed in the morning and do things. don't let it ruin your life bro you're stronger than that

I may get some new ones one day. Concrete weights suck dick, not being able to diddlylift more than 130lbs or so is gay.

I still think she looks much better with her hair down. She is just fucking stunning.

It's already ruined my life, my dude. Crippling depression from age 5 has affected me detrimentally, and likely some cause for my very apparent stunted growth. But I'm trying to work my way out of it. Self esteem is hard to have, especially when you're a 5'2" guy who looks more feminine than all of these women.

I'm sorry to hear that bro. I know it sounds gay but I will pray for you. have some natasha with her hair down and don't give up

Thanks, OP. I'm still trying. I honestly believe most guys would have killed themselves long ago if they were me because I've had a very rough life. Just have to stay persistent.

you control your future bro. you're going to make it, I believe in you

op here, gtg. see you next time muscle fans

Thanks for the muscle grills, OP. Later.