Bayerns squad next season

so with bayern not reaching the semis this year the bosses might have the balls to buy some actual star players and not shitters like costa and coman

>what do you think they need

replacement for lahm, alonso, robben, ribery and a new striker behind lewa imo

i thin getting a good replacement for robbery is the most important, these old grandpas can play against bundesliga shitters and arsenil but shouldnt be starters against real in a quarter final

Other urls found in this thread:

bayernstrikes.com/2017/02/24/bayern-munich-may-struggle-compete-clubs-transfers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Central defenders who aren't prone to injury

Maybe they should just check their B-Team, aka Borussia Dortmund, for decent replacements.

they can't afford huge fees. pretty much arsenal tier in terms of revenue. only so successful because they get other german teams' players relatively cheaply with the guarantee of winning the league by 15 points every year.

>they can't afford huge fees.
not true

Süle and Brandt are good signings and then you could maybe add someone like Dembélé or Werner on top of that. Sorted la

highest transfer is what, 40m euros?

that is right, they could easily spend more and never have the balls to do so

Just because they don't spend 100 million on a black Fellani doesn't mean they're not loaded, Bayern has one of the best managment in the game

kimmich as replacement for lahm is happening.

as for the others,it really depends on how >our bosses are feeling at the moment.

Rudy could be replacing Alonso but while i like him,i don't think he is good enough to be a starter. Sanches has to be build up for that role in my opinion.

Ribery and Robben are really difficult to replace.
It seems we're interested in Insigne. I'd be fine with him as a Ribery replacement.

I have no idea who should replace Robben. Some say Dembele would be good,but i'm not a big fan of him. Maybe Pulisic?

As for a Backup for Lewa,we don't really need someone expensive. I'd be fine with Wagner,he came from the Bayern Youth and he is a solid Bundesliga Striker.

The perfect Transfer would be Mbappe but sadly we would never pay as much for one player as Monaco would demand.

>replacement for lahm, alonso, robben, ribery and a new striker behind lewa imo

1 - get bundesliga number 2, 3 and 4 teams best players.
2 - win league
3 - repeat

genius

Bayern is nothing but world class. The problem is that it's world class for 2010. You'd win back to back trebles if you had this back then

wagner would be ok for bundesliga games, but would you start him deep in the cl knockout rounds when lewa is injured? i think he wouldnt make a big impact in games like that

really good joke marques, quality meme master

burnley made more profit than bayern last season.

to be fair,when lewas injured we're fucked anyways.
and there's not many strikers on cl knockout level that would sit on the bench for most of the season.

Maybe Japan is right. Kroos left because he wanted to earn as much as the other stars. And Madrid doesn't even pay as much as the English teams or PSG.

buy sanchez
vidal already plays there anyway, shouldn't be hard to convince him

btw that second goal by real madrid had some pathetic defending, the player who crossed was near the box completely unopposed standing and thinking for a good 3 seconds. thiago's fault I believe.

Weigl from Dortmund
Suele from Hoffenheim
Werner from Leipzig
Brandt from Leverkusen

Bayern wins the Bundesliga in the transfer window yet again

will Energy Drink FC actually sell players?

they will go back to where they came from before van gaal and robben and it will be wonderful

under normal circumstances they would sign aubamemeyang for 40m.

not happening when so many big clubs are in need of big players.

They wouldn't get him for that little anyway. His contract's until 2020.

LeL

they have a track record of getting world-class players for peanuts due to guaranteed CL and one-team-league titles.

but with barca's squad ageing rapidly, messi waning, penaldo only scoring a goal every two games (pathetic for lel liga), pep getting exposed and united trying to to buy their way back to relevance they are going to have to double their transfer record to get anyone that good.

Kroos left because he's an Ossi piece of shit who couldn't handle being surrounded by Bavaria's superiority every day

also we never missed that piece of sideways passing shit

It's easy to argue against japan guy here, but let's see if you could argue with this madman

>“Huge amounts of money will have to be spent in the war to sign the best players. I think the €150m mark will soon be broken.”

>“It will be a huge challenge for Bayern to sign players of Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben’s calibre in the future.”

>“The question is whether Bayern are willing to go along when the English and Spanish really start spending big in the years to come.”

bayernstrikes.com/2017/02/24/bayern-munich-may-struggle-compete-clubs-transfers/

>also we never missed that piece of sideways passing shit

lmao we never missed the best midfielder in the world right now

They don't need to compete for meme players because they can just keep cannibalising the smaller Bundes teams. If you concentrate all of the top talent in the league into one starting eleven, it can easily compete with the best of the rest of the world, and they would seldom have to pay more than £30m for one player

You're wong, the rest of the Bundesliga cannot afford players of the level Bayern need. Robben and Ribery didn't come from the Bundesliga and they were the ones who signalled their rise to the top again a few yeas back.

Even Barca doesn't have that kind of money, they're already pushing their limits with the huge wages Messi, Suarez and Neymar are on.

The English clubs will regain the CL dominance in the near future.

Bayern may still go through. They would b out of sight if Vidal had scored that penalty.

The more you know.