What are your reasons for being anti weed legalization, genuinely curious

What are your reasons for being anti weed legalization, genuinely curious

because weed is for niggers

/thread

Increased chances of mental illnesses

it doesn't, unless you're already a beta cock faggot prone to mental issues.

>t.Harry Anslinger

Nothing really, aside from soccer mom logic of "Someone somewhere MIGHT get hurt maybe sort of"

If you're against weed being legal then you should be against alcohol being legal.

There is no good reason. A jail sentence does more damage to your life than the drug.

>implying soccer moms possess any logic beyond bragging to their friends about what they made other people do

The Vegas shooter was high as a kite

Weed smokers are the vegans of drug users shut up about fucking weed

well said

>There is no good reason. A jail sentence does more damage to your life than the drug.

This.

i don't smoke it, but i don't think it should against any law to do so

This pretty much.

Regulation - higher prices

my cousin smoked pot and proceeded to try to suck my grampas dick at a family reunion a few years ago. we have not heard from him since

This isn't true at all, you just only hear/see the ones that talk about it all the time.

I like how you post from a show where all of the main characters hate nazism and hitler.

everyone knows weed is a gateway drug and leads to crippling heroin addiction 100% of the time.

dont try to debate me on this.

>YOU KNOW ITS TRUE

sources cited: wikipedia

>dude unloads on a crowd with an automatic weapon
>not a reason to regulate guns
>hotels should search customers bags
>it was weed's fault
God bless America

I smoked weed exactly one time now I'm blowing niggers on the street for a tiny rock of crack.

everyone I know that has smoked marijuana has also at one point in their life had a dick in their moth. this is coincident? No.

This was meant for

regulation == free home-grown weed

It is illegal on most other planets. It is for rape according to most governments. Maybe advanced, extra-terrestrial civilizations do not have a rape problem. Maybe it is evidence that there was or is a rape problem.

Where is the up tick in MH issues in states that have legalized?

Too easy.

What now, stoner faggot

Because Christopher Biggins pulled a whitey.

Why did you even bother wasting the energy to type that out?

what an informative graph

Guns are regulated you moron.

so, statistically
>increases chances of mental issues

Deep pull

Is that picture a joke

That show was pure kino man on a level
Cracks me up how bud is illegal but they show celebrities getting waved as fuck on tv like that isn't showing it in a positive light
Legalisation soon kidda

weed gay

I'm a student of 22 years old. Been smoking weed for the last 4 months non-stop (daily joint, sometimes 2 or even 3...).

I can 100% tell you that weed can very easily be used. If you use weed once or twice every month, there is no problem. If, however, you use it daily, things can go wrong quite rapidly.

Here's a list of symptoms that I'm currently struggling with after quitting for weed for 12 hours (I'm planning to quit for good).

- Reduced hunger to the point that you feel nauseous all the time.
- Feeling weak due to not enough food coming into your system.
- Brain fog due to weed. You literally think slower and in a different way. Imagine being transported into the brain of a growing infant.
- Emotional instability. I'm having mood swings that can be pretty debilitating.

That's not all, these are symptoms my friends have:

- General apathy, unable to feel joy without weed
- Extreme boredom if not using weed
- Sleeping problems
- A troubling sense of paranoia if you used too much weed
- Your perception starts to change, and you take things wayyy too personal after a while.

I'm not anti-weed, but I am anti weed-abusal. Use it, but try to keep it at a MAXIMUM of once per week, 3 times per month. It's more dangerous that you might think, because the problems only arise after months of abuse. If you disagree with me, that's fine. But these are MY experiences, and I can tell you that weed isn't as harmless as everybody says it is.

>Tried to e-mail Uranus.
lost

it causes autism

Never thought I'd see Pat Butcher stoned on a psychedelic bus. What a time to be alive.

kek

Because stoners are lazy, do nothing gimps with no social skills, who talk and believe stupid shit, never contribute to society, and still have the nerve to think they're better than everybody else and deserve more from everybody.

fuck off you flaming faggot

>being this triggered by facts

Baby linking regular ass growing pains to weed
>Fucking lurk moar sperg

weed facilitates those things but doesnt inherently cause them. Tons of graduate students smoke weed and worse and it doesnt seem to affect their cognitive, social, or empathetic abilities. But if you are already a loser burnout, it certainly will help you stay a loser burnout.

"facts" no that shit was just autism

weed lets you talk to dolphins

*eckeckeckeck*

There are def medical benefits to marijuana that should be available to the public but on the other side, i see regular marijuana users who spend most of their money to get high, neglect basic family duties because they are stoned all of the time, or live in filth because they are more worried about getting high than cleaning house. Alcoholics are the same fucking way. i am on the wire, i can smoke weed and / or drink alcohol once in a while and have fun but i dont let it control my life or do it around my children.

Op is a dolphin

Weed is a gateway drug.

Every faggots who denies this is a fucking idiot who did smoke weed before going on to heavier shit.

But of course admitting that would also mean having to admit it IS actually a gateway drug, and we can't demonize our precious weed like that right?

That's what I hate about drug GPS. You're such fucking defensive little liars about drugs.

I've got more respect for the backups that admit drugs are ruining their lives and do nothing about it than the ones who deny drugs are the source of their issues, and deny taking more than a little bit, shortly before hoovering a stupid amount.

literally the original reason it was made illegal

No one cares about your family.

i get higher than a mofucka. midgets...unicorns...ima learns you doe

lmfao what a retard, you miss reality?

U are rite i first smoked weed lastn2 weeks ago now am on herion.

What kind of faggot are you? I've been smoking weed daily for a year and a half for my insomnia stopped 2 months ago since my dealer got arrested for having a fuck ton of coke in his car. Had maybe 3 days of groggyness while the weed made it's way out of my body. Stop being a faggot and you won't have problems

>reddit spacing
>troll posts
the correlation is disturbing

Literally anything that is addictive can be called a "gateway" to something else you faggot. I haven't smoked weed myself so i cant speak on the effects, but if you jump from pot to cocaine or PCP you lack self control and you're a sperg who probably shouldn't have touched drugs in the first place.

Oh and please, stop trying to act condescending while looking like a mouth breathing retard at the same time.

I hope so, legit googled “anti weed poster”

Want it legalized but want to make sure it is not used when driving

Quite you faggotry im I work a full-time job have many friends go to church on Sunday and volunteer at said church to build up my resume so go fuck yourself

I live in Minnesota and I personally have sucked 43 dicks.

Like alcohol?

People are trying to legalize it for their right to get fucked up instead of for it's medical benefits. Also, teenage exposure to the plant can cause you to act like a 17 year old when you're 40.

Started with drinking.
Then weed.
Then shrooms.
Than salvia.
Than ectasy and molly.
Then cocaine.

Booze is the gateway "drug" imo. But Im just a nigger faggot so what do I know.

I don't want it to be legalized here unless it is legalized nationwide because weed tourism and fucking tech money will price me out of my neighborhood like they did in every city in Colorado.

Weed isn't addictive. Not physically, at least. There's no addicting substances in it whatsoever. People can still psychologically become addicted to the sensation.

This is why there's also little-to-no withdrawals, besides incredibly vivid dreams.

It effects everyone differently, but personally I don’t see the potential for abuse as a reason for it to be illegal.

in a row?

Like alcohol?

shit makes me feel weird

if it was xanax legalization i would be at the front of those voting lines foaming at the mouth to get that bill passed

Lol.

> mentions weed is a gateway drug
> mentions that when you mention this, drugfags lose their minds.
> instant reaction: a bunch of stuff age losing their minds.

ITT: Druggos get trolled into behaving exactly as predicted. Fucking lol.

Honestly if the catch was "weed is legal but alcohol isn't" and the whole country promised not to throw a fucking riot over it, I'd push that god-damned button instantly.

Mostly I want a revival of speak-easies.

Not to choke on your b8 too hard but I smile often, am in college, have a job and am a functioning member of society

Bullshit.

People who start on alcohol either stay on alcohol, or move on to drugs.

Every faggots who has smoked weed has chased bigger highs, and you know it.

Lot more alcohol drinkers that don't take drugs than weed smokers son.

Poor attempt. 2/10

Both yes and no, weed makes you less scared of drugs and more open to trying new things but I have never felt the need to go to anything harder. But everyone is different

>what is alcoholism

Weed is only a gateway drug since you meet your first drug dealer. Most drug dealers sell more than one type of drug and will try to sell you harder things so you keep coming back. Legalize weed and this won't happen anymore. It still will be a gateway but much less would be affected

ITT ex drug dealer

>any response no matter what is said = losing your mind
>being this retarded

Yeah, talked to some other dude on some thread about this when I quit a few months ago. I was having WEIRD ass dreams when I got sober. Now everytime my friends smoke it kinda pisses me off because the state piss tests me and i wanna lay back, play some vidya and get baked, but it's not like I'm fiending for a bowl every 10 minutes like i was when I was smoking 24/7.

>Makes you more open

Kind of like it holds open the gate for you huh... ;)

Same

Exactly

So you are admitting its a gateway drug then.

7/10 drugfag. You lost three points for trying to defend it after admitting it.

This picture.

Saw my best friend throw his entire future away by becoming a pot head. His grades nose dived, started stealing to buy weed. Dropped out of a great college doing CS and now sits at home smoking pot all day. He's a fucking PATHETIC DEGENERATE and I don't want to see anyone else become like him. Just like Trainspotting was the ultimate Anti-heroin commercial, my friens is the ultimate anti-pot commercial.

I think what he's trying to say "Weed isn't the gateway, the dealer is".

No retard, that isn't what he said. He said

"Weed is only a gateway drug since you meet your first drug dealer. Most drug dealers sell more than one type of drug and will try to sell you harder things so you keep coming back. Legalize weed and this won't happen anymore. It still will be a gateway but much less would be affected"

You're a faggot that's trying to twist people's words around so you look like you're winning the argument.

He can try all he wants.

If you weren't smoking weed, you wouldn't be chasing the dealer.

Case closed. Weed is the gateway drug.

Your friend was either always a shithead or is doing more than pot.

Pot never does that to people, people do that to themselves.

You dont need a shady dealer to get pot. How autistic are you?

Dispensaries.

Only when it's illegal once it's legalized it'll no longer be on