Who was the greatest leader in world history? Why?

Who was the greatest leader in world history? Why?

Hitler for all the reasons

This

Trajanus

Gotta say Hitler.
The modern world is proving how right he was too.

Charlemagne.

Fpbp

Napoleon easily

Justinian was always my fave.

Scipio is the GOAT. For America it's Lincoln.

Cyrus the great...

Had low ego, didn’t pillage and rape after conquests, gave out good deals when he integrated other states into empire... overall had good sense of morals and judgement

Best in what sense?

Most of the best known leaders are attributes to war accomplishments.

Rome and Hellina have a shit ton.

Then of course you have others like Napoleon, Hannibal, Ghegis Khan, etc.

Hitler was more of a politician, mass genosides aside just like Stalin

>Implying Hannibal was a leader

Did extra history red pill you on that?

I used to like that show until I realize how much they don’t take into account the actions of leaders and the suffering they caused towards their own cause... Justinian was a good leader but far far from the “greatest” also his disrespect and lack of credit towards belasarius makes me hate Justinian

megatron

Saying Hitler is evil and ganghis khan is not, please get the fuck out of this thread

I like Julius Ceasar. Very reasourceful and about the only Roman General that marched through Germany without opposition. Fun fact was that he looked up to and compared himself, negatively, to Alexander the Great. Another great leader, but he lived in an era where the best war strategy was numbers, plus he built off his dads strategy, so he got help

Fredrick the Great

MLK and Gandhi were pretty cool. Nonviolent noncooperation is a great way to change things.

Hammurabi. You fuck up, you die. Keeps people in check

Not a grand leader in Carthage, but still a general, aka military leader. Thats why i asked in what sense stupid. You got anymore stupid comments, stupid? Go ahead and green text them to me ya autistic stupid

This. Or Charles Martel.

George W. Bush

I never said evil stupid. Ehat are you stupid? I clearly said he was more of a politician than a military leader you stupid. Khan should have genocided your family cuz they would have birth a stupid

Edgy 12 year old faggots who don't realise that under the Nazis, degenerate weirdos like them who browse Sup Forums would have been chucked straight in an oven.

John III Sobieski. The ultimate kebab remover

Ever since the Fappening, these stupids come on here with their Xbox Live comments. Thats why their dads get cucked

>Not a grand leader.
>Implying Hannibal's not a grand military leader

Good Guys: Augustus

Bad Guys: Attila

As a Britfag gotta say Boudica. Also got lots of love for FDR.

Boudica kinda sucked dick

I wonder how much more different opinion of “great” it woulda been if you were a celt... I just don’t get edgy faggots like you, can you not imagine or think the guy who said fuck off julian this is my land and I don’t want to pay you shit I just wanna live in peace... next thing you know he gets burned alive

Yet he is awesome and a “good” leader lol

Gilgamesh

She very fucking did not. How dare you.

In all honesty the best leaders ever died out when chieftans did. After that you have people with their own agendas. Thats how you remember them by. By their own accomplishments which are usually never even close to helping the masses

Great britian gets raped through out history. Deal with it

Angela Merkel

The greatest American leaders:

FDR- ended Great Depression, made alliance with England well before US entered WWII, made the presidency what it is today (his use of executive orders defines how executive orders are used now)

Andrew Jackson- father of the modern Democrat party, with his commitment to protect and expanding slavery and genocide against Native Americans

Lincoln- father of the modern Republican party, won Civil War. after his assassination, Republicans ended slavery to punish Democrats for his murder (and democrats have been trying to recreate slavery for 150 years since then, they've gotten pretty good with the social programs and education policy they enact)

JFK- was strong enough to keep us out of Vietnam (there were only two good Kennedys, and LBJ had them both killed)

Reagan- ended Cold War with economic policy

Some great leaders from the world:

Winston Churchill- gave islands in Caribbean to US for supplies needed to keep fighting WWII in first fews, gave up most of empire to US to facilitate US building manufacturing capacity to win WWII

Napolean-shaped modern Europe

Genghis Khan- conquered most of world at time Europeans thought world was flat

Putin- rebuilt Russia after economic collapse at end of Cold War, owns most of the businesses in Russia, is apparently responsible for Hillary rigging DNC primary, Hillary killing all those people who were going to testify against her, Trump winning, and also apparently responsible for George Takei molesting boys

She was a cunt bitch pawn, in a circle of ppl with influence. She did nothing besides failing horribly with a larger force and dying shortly after. What a cunt imo

Greatest leaders maybe Alexander then ganghis khan

Grand leaders and great leaders are 2 different things stupid. A great leader can fight their way into the homeland of a super power nation. A grand leader would have had their senate bring him much needed reenforcement and supplies. Unfortunately for this great leader, the grand leaders in Carthage chose not to and that resulted in Hannibal having to retreat back to Carthage. You done being stupid or are you gonna keep going stupid?

Its in OP's original post stupid, says "greatest leaders" not grandest, you stupid

Genghis*

homo

Check mate

Thats every ethnicity in history. Everything from celts to native Americans. You got whites telling mexicans to go back to their country in California and California used to be part of Mexico, on top of whites not even being from this continent. Thats about as stupid as whites saying they need a homeland here in the Americas

Nope. She was personally wronged and in response burned 3 cities to the ground and almost drove the Romans out of Britain single handedly. Bitch was a legend.

Oh look, another stupid faggot that has a glancing knowledge of history

FDR prolonged the great depression. His policies sucked ass and he distributed wealth no in accordance to need, but to swing states for political leveraging. He managed to stack the government with retarded communist college kids who, big surprise, often turned out to be in contact with the Kremlin and actively participated in advancing a soviet friendly foreign policy. He is behind Wilson as most destructive president.

Lincoln - The Republicans were founded on abolition. Lincoln didnt found the republicans. They wouldve pushed to abolish slavery regardless of Lincoln but this isnt a knock on lincoln

JFK got us into Vietnam, LBJ ramped it up. Nixon got us out, begrudgingly. And there were no good Kennedys. They were all faggots, especially Ted. Theyre why we're knee deep in guacamole and beaners.

P.s. JFK sucked so bad that he couldnt even get reelected. 1 term President. Sad!

He lost.

He lost.

Hitler was incompetent. His generals would have won the war if Hitler didn’t micromanage. His ego destroyed the Reich.

>single handedly
>not with her dead husbands tribal armies

face it user: Insular celts were the niggers of the classical period. They were worse than actual africans that Rome came into contact with.

There's a theme emerging and a distinct lack of possibly deserving britfag candidates..

Great Britain did most of the raping.

gr8 b8, both of you

you skipped the easy b8, how Hillary and George Takei both blame Putin and Russian Hackers

you're also skipping the easy b8 of Hitler (mentioned elsewhere in thread) and how the Nazis are trying to make a comeback. last November, some planned parenthood locations had already starting receiving shipments of zyklon-b to carry out Hillary's final solution

(pictured- Lady GaGoebbels, minister of propaganda for the 4th Reich)

Romans were a bunch of effeminate shirt lifters. Celts were most definitely not.

Stalin, for destroying the male half of the German population and raping the female half.

No one is saying Shi Huangdi of Qin? He was definitely one of the best Asian leaders. Here’s just a few things the Qin Dynasty is known for.
>Great Wall
>Terracotta warriors
>Tomb of Shi Huangdi
>First Imperial Dynasty
>Standardization of weights, measures, and infrastructure
>Legalism
>Excellent metallurgy
>Excellent battle tactics
>Chrome in 220s B.C.E (the West didn’t have chrome until the 1930s)

Mehmed the Conqueror, Hitler, Napoleon, and FDR are great too but I thought I’d be original and say something no one said yet.

Genghis Khan

I mean i'm a pretty big fan of The Mongols mostly cause of the vast territory they ceased yet at the same time their "Loot the land and salt the earth" policy was fucking horrible. Also shout out to my boys down in the roman empire such as Caesar for domination of the Mediterranean.

Gaius Julius Caeser easily

Later Hitler (poisoned Hitler) was incompetent.
Early Hitler was fucking phenomenal. Came out of fucking nowhere and brought up the most defeated nation of the century into a world power while becoming the most feared man in the world himself.
Sure there were other greats, but they were groomed for it. This guy started at the bottom and thrust an entire nation from it's knees into glory. Name one other leader that had that much of an impact, that covered that much ground in the quest for success, or that left his dick stamp on history that hard.
Also about the poison thing, it's starting to look like his personal doctor was slowly poisoning him. Why not all at once? Same reason everyone else didn't- then you get Gerbels and Himler

Tbh I'd vote his nephew Augustus was a bit better. That guy said the groundwork that made Rome the empire we read about today

>be born a Celt
>just wanted to fuck my wife and live in my tribe
>here comes a faggot Roman
>kills my wife and kids
>makes me a slave

Yep he’s a good leader

Celts don't deserve life anyways, they are fucking gross

The person who killed Hitler is truly the greatest leader in all of history and his inspiring views will carry on for generations to come. Truly brilliant.

Batman. pic related.