But Sup Forums told me harry kane was a one season wonder

but Sup Forums told me harry kane was a one season wonder

well then hes a two season wonder

Literally who

This is his third season putting up similar numbers though.

well then he is a three season wonder

le miss games with injury but still score 20+ a season man
literally a stoke player in 3 years

who?

The season isn't even over.

Just a meme.

To sum up my thoughts about Kane: His numbers are impressive for several consecutive seasons now, but he's quite flawed and limited in his skillset/abilities that I just can't get over it and see him as an elite striker. He was also never able to prove himself on a higher international level against real components.

Sure he's good in England, but do you think he would be that good in more competitive league?

Sounds like Aguero

>He was also never able to prove himself on a higher international level against real components

tbf he only got a handful of proper games

Vardy is better than him.

>0(zero) goal against top 6
Heh

True, it's mostly not his fault. But I still want to see how he will do against top-tier european competition before I rate him.

Basically this.

he had a few in previous season right?

I remember a bloot vs arsenal

hes the goat

He scored against Arsenal

This Nigga the real deal lads

Arsenal will finish 7th

and relegation candidate CP scored 3 against Arsenal, they are hardly the team to measure a players performance by since they have a habit of making even the shittiest shitters look like world beaters (especially this season)

I think last season it was twice against Arsenal, twice against Man City, and at least once against West Ham.

Scored against Everton too

I don't r8 a striker who scores at will against Bournemouth, stoke, Boro, and other shit teams. I will reconsider once he plays against quality opposition and actually does something.

he scores consistently well against weak teams. perfect for some league points, he's not an elite striker though

Which bits are he flawed in?

He did that time and time again last season though.

Brits can't believe a white non-pacebabby can be a good player

should change that to actually achieve something. Tottenham right now are a lite version past Arsenal incarnations, qualify for the CL to crash out of the CL to qualify for it again.