I am out on bail on my third DUI. I live in Key West. They gave me 2 years last time. What does Sup Forums recomend...

I am out on bail on my third DUI. I live in Key West. They gave me 2 years last time. What does Sup Forums recomend? I want to go for one last glory ride and trash my truck but Arnold's towing kept it and sold it at auction. My kids think prison is best thing for me. What do you think, do I take my last $50 buy a bottle of whiskey and go out in a blaze of glory? Guess my name and I will do whatever you say.

Come on you fucking Sup Forums goobers!

>guess my name
John
>and I will do whatever you say
Get a job and straighten yourself out, otherwise kill yourself you worthless dog

>Guess my name and I will do whatever you say
checked
also
shove wiskey bottle in ass you will get drunk faster

lil pepes snr

ooOoo. 3rd one, huh? That's going to be a lot of prison time. I'm gonna have to say that's a big kill yourself, kyle.

it's going to be okay

LO Fucking L... maybe, I fucked alot of crack whoes. He could be one of mine...

OP here... How's it make you goobers feel to know I could be your daddy, seeing as most of you are from the crotch of a crack whoe.....

you look like kevin bacon if he got cancer and had a disfiguring accident

Come on you Goobers I made the crime report... Fucking bunch of losers.... You can't put 2+2 together...

Key West you say? Get drunk sail off in to the sunset while playing margarita vill and never come back. Spend your days island hopping through the Caribbean and south America

kys

Kevin IS a fucking wanna-be trap. I am the REEL DEAL...

Come on you wanna-be intellectuals. How fucking hard can it be.... JFC I am in the co.pany of morons. Your all all a bunch of Goobers. Step outside my trailer and I will bet you to a pulp worthy of a rent thread... Guess my name and I will do the same to anyone who gets in my way carrying out your orders. I need a reputation in prison and Sup Forums is going to give it to me... you fucking worthless Goobers!

you're just a dirty old drunk man.

So stating the obvious should get you what? The Golden Guppie Award for stating the obvious.... Fucking GOOBER..

Change your name move to another state

>3rd DWI
>Florida
>Guess name
Wayne?

Neck yourself faggot. If you can't afford the money for the rope I'll PayPal it for you.

Two years on a DUI? I call bullshit.

Oh, I am so sorry, did you have fantasies of me bursting down your door and Fucking you like the little bitch you are? Not gonna happen Goldie lox... you are not worth my angst

Maybe he ran over a cop.

i think you need to face the fact you're addicted to driving.

This

Rolling for Wayne

Did you vote for Trump?

Oh I wish... That would give me a rep inside... That said I need you cunts...

You can't be worse than that tampa bay shooter guy, as far as I can tell the only reason your kids don't like you or wouldn't is because it's easier to pick the side with the mommy on it, you've literally don't nothing work and that Arnold's towing that is just a crutch used by your aggressive and 1st world fearing little town to cover their own ass for being incompetent, face it, you're an alpha and the only thing separating them between you and success is their dependency to provoke and belittle the real threat, superior genes. Tell your little town to go fuck itself because it certainly aint USA's finest, let be fucking honest, and get on with your life, there is probably a jew that can handle your case for the right price just make sure you gouge them for the suffering that you never deserved in your life, kids or not.

You should diddle the daughters and then dieadle yourself.

How fat is your wife?

Hey drunk Wayne daddy, ever thought that maybe, just maybe, your drug of choice ain’t right for you?

She goan be snigle?

Trips of truth!
Now KYS John you worthless dog.

I wish I was snigle

Dan Johnson. Kill yourself on camera.

Since you're in Florida, why not get 50 top shelf bottles?
>Lol @ Florida's ridiculously low booze prices

Dat ‘Bell’s 12’ doe

Guess my fucking name GOOBER and I will!

Why do I feel like I’m in a Rolling Stones song?

But your kids are right.
Staying in jail and being raped daily by niggers is what a piece of shit like you deserve.
>Out in a blaze of glory
You sound retarded enough to kill a bunch of people and cripple yourself instead.

Because life is...

Sounds pretty amazing actually. Be sure to bring a stockpile of booze, water and food with you.

Hey Fuck you... You know nothing of my kids... FUCK with me bitch and You will be washing my socks and underwater for years...

Stop sending me your family portraits. Your just another bitch waiting for my load in prison...

>You will be washing my socks and underwater for years...
Well I think..Wait what?

Randy

>Implying I'm a filthy burger
>Implying I'm stupid enough to face jail like a brainless redneck from key west

Curiously enough OP won't know anything of his kids either

OP here...Guess my fucking name you goobers and give me a rep in prison.... Sup Forums is a bunch of losers... Guess my name and I will do your bidding giving me a rep in prison.... Let's go you fucking goobers... Sup Forums of old would have had me on the street with a mission already. You all are about worthless fags only worthy of washing my socks and briefs...

Facebook self harm alert!
Hi Elmer J. Hickocks. Your Facebook activity indicates you are likely to engage in self harm. Please call you local suicide prevention hot line. Thank you and please visit some of our sponsored content.

Send me this bitches address... I am a pitcher, not a fucking catcher...

Can't work out if legit or you just have alot of skids in your panties/

FUCK you and the horse you rode in on... I am nothing like you, a fucking Goober!

You are a moron babbling in an anonymous imageboard, how is that for your rep?
Maybe Tyrone will have more pity for you when cuddling in the cell.

Come on you fucking goobers, I gave you enough to play Sup Forums Magnum P.I. and get me a mission that will get me headlines.... You lame fucking Goobers can't put 2+2 together...

Op's kids are mine now. Just call me Jody, it's all good bro. Don't worry I'll take your kids to the park and shit.

KYS John.

My kids are old enough and smart enough to fuck you up... you fucked pedo bitch...

you got the first letter at least...

Make sure to call them goobers in your midnight visits.

Man if you were here....

Go fuck yourself, Jacob. Nobody gives a shit about your drunk ass.

I want a new pic with a timestamp or you can honestly just KYS for all I care John

Beer bottle up ass, Jason

You don’t go to jail on your second dui unless it’s vehiclular manslaughter or something

3rd is a felony though.....ask me how I know

Come on Sup Forums what the fuck more do you need... You are all just a shadow of what you used to be...

Out on bail, fresh outta jail, California dreamin'
Soon as I step on the scene I'm hearin' hoochies screamin'
Fiendin' for money and alcohol, the life of a West Side playa

I'd be throwing pennies at you so you can pay for cigarrettes in other ways different than blowjobs.

And it's on ball
Only in Cali will we riot, not rally, to live and die
In L.A. we wear chucks, not ballies (yeeah thass right)
Dressed and loc'ed in khaki suits and ride is what we do
Flossin', but have caution, we collide with other groups

Is that all you got? You will be my bitch inside...

Learn English bitch...

If you really want to turn things around, find some places where you could work, construction or something that will definitely be busting ass but youll have to do it. And just kiss their ass and beg them for a job. Dont make any excuses for yourself. Schedule a day where you'll go and talk to as many people as possible. It will only open more opportunties. Find people in your situation. Find things you enjoy. If you have lost your want for a better life just forget about it.. In the US hard work is the only way to a happy life

Bumpin' and grindin' like a slow jam
It's West Side so you know the Row will bow down to no man.
Say what you say, but gimme that bomb beat from Dre
and let me serenade the streets of L.A.
From Oakland to Sac Town, the Bay Area and back down
Cali is where they put they Mack down
GIMME LOVE

FUCK you and your neo Christian do good bullshit... I made my bed and am willing to sleep in it...

Here's the key phrase though: MY BITCH INSIDE
>Inside
See, we out here doing dirt and not getting caught, you stupid dumb fuck. Only dummies like you get caught and go to jail. The smart ones can do dirt their entire lives and get away with it. We just have to be a tiny, tiny bit smarter than the dumb fucks like you. Let the cops spend all their time chasing the retards like you and catching them, meanwhile I skate on by under the radar for life. So, on behalf of all the other smarties like me, thanks for taking the fall. Stupid.

>guess my name
Steve
Steal a candy bar from a convenience store and turn yourself in.

That post had nothing to do with religion. Its pretty much clear youre looking for handouts so just kill yourself bub. Youre a nobody. You come asking for advice but dont want to use it lol you have nothing positive coming for you

Poser

You'd love to think that right? Meanwhile, you can't even spell "Poseur" right. It's real easy to think EVERYONE who breaks the law gets caught. Makes you feel better? Makes you not think you're as stupid as you are? LOL. Lawyers fees, court costs, lost time you can never get back, felonies on your record permanently. Guess what? I HAVE NONE OF THAT. Never will either. Cops chase the dummies, like you. Don't you get it? Hustlin' backwards ass motherfucker.

I will give you a point for being originals, just worthless as well... and I have given you the first letter of my first name and you still missed it. Your a fucking GOOBER...

rerollin for Jethro

Oh I pray for Goobers like you for a bunkie... You k ow so much as a young punk... that is until you get caught... Please god of sex drugs rock and roll give me one like this for a bunkie... crying a nd fussing his first night in the cell. I will make him feel welcome and used. I'll have him washing my shorts and sucking my Dick...

you wildn

Your name is “Dumb Fucker” and you should drink $50 worth of whiskey and chase it with a gallon of bleach, you useless bag of dumbfuckery.

Oh wait, if thats not you in the picture, you might be Mexican soooo, Jesus?

Wow... You are so profoundly... bland. Come on you can do better... Ok maybe I expect too much from you...

Young? My dude, I guarantee I'm the same age as you are. I can't even count the people I've knon that have died from overdoses, the people I knew that lost a decade of their lives to jail, the people I know that are still in there now. I'm not speaking out of my ass as a 19 year old who "got it all figured out." I DO have it all figured out, I don't THINK I do. I'm telling you there's a way to do it, and a way NOT to do it. You are the epitome of the way NOT to do it. You're a fuck boy. You're so indoctrinated with this "jail speak" shit, it's obvious you've never even been in there. Wait, let me guess, your step-dad went to jail and told you alllll about it right? Now you're on here perped out like you're a bad ass. You're a joke cuz. Wake up.

LOL the good humour GOOBER is here...

I really, really like it when I can feel superior to someone else. You make that very easy for me. Thank you for that.

>Humour
Europe fag detected. It's all lies people. Have you ever met anyone that uses the word "Goober" in every other sentence? Me neither. Obvious troll is obvious. But thanks for trying. Just try harder next time.

If you are half as smart as you THINK YOU ARE then you can sleuths my name and you will see who and what I am... That said you ain't shit bitch... You think your some colour of OG, but your just another bitch in waiting... FUCK you and your crack whoes mama... Yea I am an old drunk, but I walk my talk... you ain't shit bitch...

Jason Luke

>guess my name
Jason
Tell your kids you're sorry for being such a goober and get some help

Get your hands on a gun Jason, and find a drug ring to kill off.

Sorry... good try though...

Nobody cares

Google is never wrong, Op
Guessing Jonah

Explain to a newfag how you did this.

Wow... Wrong name but nice sentiment... I have apologized for my choices... but thank you... you have some of the old school Sup Forums in you...

Go to google images and click the little camera icon on the right side of the search bar.