Why the fuck do femoids always go for the super muscular, unintelligent, meathead Chads...

Why the fuck do femoids always go for the super muscular, unintelligent, meathead Chads? I swear they have such high fucking standards nowadays. You need a 12 inch cock, a 6 pack, and a flawless jawline to even compete. Why don't women ever go for the nice guys Sup Forums?

Pic related, it's what you need to please a femoid in 2017

cause uhhhh women are stupid as well?
fucking christ you dont have abrain either
you couldn't figure out women also have 99% retards

Go back to /r/incels... oh wait

Tens of thousands of years ago we fought each other with sticks. Women evolved to appreciate a man that can swing a good stick.

Women are stupid, so they go for the meat niggers. What changed from medieval time so and now where the gentleman always won out? Fucking new age liberal feminists

It's bullshit

All chad can do is swing his thunder cock. He doesn't have a grasp on physics well enough to hit a home run

Calm down user, I've been there. I've been friendzoned, I've been cheated on and I've been passed on by vapid, vain cunts. You can win, just wait.
I'm 30, no kids, shit job. But I get fucked three times a week on average. I fucked a single mom who I met at an ingles. Told her straight up I wasn't in it to raise her kids and she was cool. She talked to her friends who talked to their friends (and family) and now I'm being passed around like a joint at Woodstock.
My point is persevere. Don't fall for the 9/10 rave slut meme. Wait a while and wind up balls deep in 8/10s a couple years down the road.

dude I think you don't get women: Why should they be able to decide? It is their job to be confused, if you like a girl, go get her, if she will not, get her anyway. Women like one thing: A guy who is an interesting asshole.

quit being such a fucken bitch

You're a faggot...you are trying to live outside of your means. Some tight bodied, smooth skinned beauty doesn't want some fat sweaty nervous faggot, covered in pimples, rubbing up on her sexy body. If you are a pile of shit go look for a pile of shit to fuck. How many little tubby hairy bitches you think say the same thing you did...go fuck on of those retards or improve your image and try for something better.

I got 2 outta 3, not bad. Fuck bitches get money, pop bottles kiss models, snap necks and cash checks, snort lines and bang 9's, yeah buddyyyy

go lift faggot

>"i'm overweight and i don't take care of myself, but if i'm single, so is every other guy who isn't arnold schwarzenegger"

>being this autistic

>unintelligent

You nailed that part atleast

I'm not overweight. I'm 200 lbs and 5"9. I've been rated as a 4/10 by multiple girls behind my back regardless. I've been rejected purely based on my height. I don't have the jawline of Chad Thundercock. I'm seriously sick of the whole "you'll find one someday" because if women don't change I never will find one. There are plenty of fish in the sea but not one is for me.

I was in a gifted class in middle school cunt. I know my intelligence.

>not overweight
>5'9" 200#

That's overweight unless you're mostly muscle.

Also a good example. Fuck the world.

You can see my rib cage nigger. I'm not overweight.

kek

I have a nice jawline and I have pretty perfect abs from cutting weight for wrestling and lifting a lot, I get some girls but not a fuckton

>Almost being a chad
>5''8

Keep telling yourself that.

Look up MGTOW. It actually explains wtf the bitches are thinking.

You're probably a beta chad then. I'm an alpha incel and I've never had a girl. This shits stupid

Damn dude that's not even true. There's plenty of woman who would want a one night stand with pic related, but for the most part most don't want a super hard six pack. It's tough to sleep with your head on that. Flawless jawlines probly make cute babies, but that's it. 12" cocks again are fun every now and then, but most won't even attempt to fuck all that but settle on a blow job, and tbh most are comfy maxing around 6/7/8".
The real secret is just be someone her friends or mom will be jealous of. If you got good looks that = cute babies, and girls are all about that. If you got a good brain, if you're funny, if you're rich, if you're a motorcycle driving badass, etc, you have leverage toward a specific niche. If you can combo, even better.

If however you are just a nice guy, and otherwise a fat pathetic jobless loser with no talents, hygiene, or fun, just do the whole world a favor and do something about that. Be better. Or an hero. Either way we'll all appreciate the difference, women included.

He's just big boned!

Nigga that's inches of jawline

All this shit because you insecure fucktards never learned how/had the guts to approach a woman. Now, I'm no pick-up artist, and my looks are quite average too, yet i manage to score 7-10/10 chicks on a regular basis, and without much effort. All I ever do is act natural and show some god damn confidence. But I never exaggerate or overemphasize it. That just makes you look like a jerk (which many of you probably in fact are).
It really ain't that fucking hard. I don't even chase 'em that much anymore, they come to me.

reminds me of someone

Because its mostly Chads, whom are geninuelly nice people?
Because most of the "nice guys" are the real assholes, bitter, entitled, jealous - something like your post.

Also

I'm genuinely a nice guy though. I hold the door open for women, pay for their drinks at Starbucks, and all that shit yet none of those bitches want to give me a try.

>I hold the door open for women
>why won't bitches sit on this dick

Being muscular does not mean anything. I'm a bodybuilder type and I workout 6 times a week but, also, I have a PhD. I've called 'chad' here lots of times only because I'm big and ripped, but I'm not.

I don't want bitches to sit on my dick for being nice. That's retarded. I want to get a date because I'm a good guy.

fuck dude, sounds like you have your nice guy stamp card full. why the fuck won't any of those useless fucking sluts trade her pussy for that? whores like that are only good for fucking, right? when will they finally give into your gentle soul and see the good person you really are?
fucking fuckbitches.

When you're dumb enough to only pester the most vapid 10/10 slutty stacies for attention, yes it does seem that way.

Start with ugly bitches and fuck your way up the food chain faggot.

if you have to tell people (especially women) that you're a good guy then odds are you're not

You won't get a god damn date for being nice. I give nice tips to delivery drivers, I don't expect them to come back with a bouquet of flowers. You are clearly blurring the line between "general niceties" and "genuine romantic intent". And romance doesn't blossom from someone paying a starbucks for you, if you honestly think a girl will fall madly in love for you cos you payed for a fucking coffee then honestly pal I don't know what to tell you.