White girl beaten by Blacks in Detroit.I know her.She is my friend. This is not good...

White girl beaten by Blacks in Detroit.I know her.She is my friend. This is not good.But I stand with her and others like her.

youtube.com/watch?v=uN4dX8nET-k

Other urls found in this thread:

adelavavrecka.wordpress.com/2011/08/14/goldsmith-college-student´s-photoshooting-project-domestic-violence/img_3771/
eastdowntothesouth.bandcamp.com/album/dj-agony-bass-cuts-full-album
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> I stand with her
Is that why you were filming?

Got any nudes?

Were you the one whom recorded the video and is that your YouTube channel?

No that would be my friend from east Detroit who gave me permission for the upload

At first I was shocked and upset but now I realize it's Detroit we are talking about...

if this was a black girl getting beat up by white people the whole world would be talking about it.. i rly hope it gets out and people start doing something about this shit

anyone tried MakeApp this picture?

the fucking quads
also, she shouldn't have been so close to the orangutan exhibit.
this is naturally what happens around feral african species.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

OMG someone should had helped her.

*who

Sounds like she tried to get black'd and got blackeye'd instead.

Nice bait mate

Bad makeup job

She probably deserved it

>ten seconds
>no context
>far away
>enlarge, it's a black girl with blonde weave
>not girl in pic
>OP is faggot.

/thread

WTF is she doing in detroit, all those beating on her were black women, maybe they did not want her screwing their men, she is a queen of spades

Stop White GeNOcide do something about it, get involved spread information

you dont have to worry about that, white people have more guns and more money than any other race

>I stand with
is a phrase that means nothing
Stop saying it, you sound like retards who think standing around accomplishes something.

This.
100%
Show me some swelling and a bloodshot eye bitch.

>stop white genocide

There's another white genocide? Yay, who are we fenociding this time?

You know what's good? Detroit style pizza. Most people are unfamiliar with it.

Checked.
Girl in pic is art/theatre student in the UK.

Jet’s my nibba

toldya so.

Makeup job, no swelling or obvious eye damage. Also, I've seen another obvious makeup job with a different girl posted with the same video and commentary.

you burn the coal you pay the toll

Detroit looking a lot like London there...
adelavavrecka.wordpress.com/2011/08/14/goldsmith-college-student´s-photoshooting-project-domestic-violence/img_3771/

What's really awesome about this are those badass oak map cabinets in the background. Would love to have a stack of those!

THESE GIRLS ARE BRAND NEW TO THE SCENE AND HAVE NOT OR DONT TAKE THE TIME TO MEDITATE TO RESONATE AND PERCEIVE THE DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITITY EGO COMPLEX FLAUNTED BY CONDESCENDING RACIST OF WHITE MALES FORCEFULLY CONDITIONED INTO THEIR SUBCONSCIOUS OR BLATANTLY DECEPTIVELY CONDITIONING OF A DELUSIONAL SUPERIROTY FEAR BASED EGO COMPLEX PUT UNTO THEM AS A DISTRACTION FROM THEIR NATURAL STATE OF DIVINE FEMININITY JUDGMENTLESS UNBIASED BY SKIN TONE EMBRACING OF HEARTSPACED CONSCIOUSNESS NOT WHAT A RACIST WHITE MALE WANTS THIS BATTERY IS A RESULT OF THOSE BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS REACTING ACCORDINGLY TO CERTAIN STIMULI BLACK FOLK PRESENT AND IT TRIGGERS THEM TO VIOLENCE LIKE A FLASHBACK TO OPPRESSIVE TIMES OF SEGREGATION OR SLAVERY ITSELF

COPY AND PASTE
THIS FACT FOO

Nice Irish sunglasses.

BASICALLY WOMANKIND ITSELF
WOULD SCRUB AWAY THAT COMPLEX WITHIN HER CONSCIOUSNESS UNFOLDING THAT IRRESISTIBLE ADDICTIVE DELICIOUS VIBE BEING FELT LIKE A MAGNET TO NIGGAS LIKE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT VICE CERSA TO THE FEMALES ALONG SIDE THEM BLACK GODDESSES

COLLABORATE RESONATE ELEVATE INDULGE DISCOVER THRIIIIIVEEEEEE

HERES AN INTERRACIAL
ALBUM O ANTHEMS

eastdowntothesouth.bandcamp.com/album/dj-agony-bass-cuts-full-album

WHITE WOMAN WILL THRIVE AND SURVIVE

RACISM ITSELF HOWEVER
..AKA THEM MALES WHO UPHOLD IT..

FUCK. YOU.

UNIVERSAL COSMIC JUSTIE OF ALL AFFECTED BY THE DESTRUCTION
OF INNOCENCE AND PURITY LOVE
AND POTENTIAL FOR THE GREATER
UNDER THE IGNORANCE OF SUCH MALES