en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_American_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ruud van nistelroy
>Actually had great manners

yes

>20 goals is a lot

Nice """"sport""""" you got there

Is that in all competitions or just the PL?

The less often they happen the more valuable they are. Hockey goals are pointless to get excited about because they happen every 20 seconds.

Just PL

>Alan Shearer
>his sheep still have wool

>thierry henry
>isnt even called henry

>100 million for the permanently open mouthed john parkin

he looks inbred
anyway to answer your question - yes

>every 20 seconds

I think youre thinking of Basketball.
The less it happens the more boring the sport. 1 goal in 90 minutes is terribly unexciting

He is shit until he proves himself in CL. Why are English teams and players so shit in international competitions? Is it because their league is overrated shit?

t. adhd riddled 14 year old

I guess your American brain is too riddled with ADHD to enjoy the patrician sport

>kane
>not just a poor man's heskey

pick one

>He is shit until he proves himself in CL.

He's played in 3 CL games and scored twice.

>t. triggered by facts

Good for you nigel

He's no Memepiss or Janssen am I right

that's a low blow mate

As a huge hockey fan, 20 goals would be a huge milestone in "our" sport too if it was a 38 game season

>Flag
>You've never heard Jamaicans call him HENry
Hmm...

Not 38 games, but close.

This was from the lockout season. 20 goals is easy since it happens early in the season before fatigue sets in.

He is peaking then, depends if spurs sells everyone though next season.

It's more about consistency, 20 goals is child's play in the Messi/Ronaldo era. Although Kane has only played 22 or 23 games in the league this season

>English teams and players shit in internationals
No that's just every English team besides Chelsea, Man U, and Liverpool.
Much like Spain only has 3 real teams. Germany has 2. Italy has 3. Etc.

Italy has 1

Fair enough

The only people who make 20 look like child's play are suarez, Messi, CR7, and zlatan.

How has he not been snapped up by Barca yet?

Milan and inter were competitors at one point. I still hold them capable of returning to that.

So was Blackburn and Nottingham Forest

Impressive.

Shearer scored over 20 goals 4 seasons in a row and Henry 5 seasons in a row. Literally the only reason why Arsene had any success is because he got lucky when signing Henry.

> 0 Trophies

git gud

Even more penalties than Penaldo himself

but baseball is the most unexciting sports in history

Um, hockey isn't a high scoring game at all, dude.

>Their Ornery
>Actually one person whose quite good-natured

>t. retard proving his point

>American

What continent do you share with Canadians? Dumb fuck

And you share a continent with Turkey, you dumb cockroach

it's not like Kane scores in other competitions anyway

What relevance is that? You're the one who tried to deny they're American, what a shocker that a retarded yank would embarrass themselves and struggle at reading comprehension

Yeah shearer was shit as well right

I'm not the same American, you stupid wanker

That doesn't really explain the relevance, guess you should have spent more time studying at school and less time dodging bullets
Now pipe down lad, it just looks sad

Daily reminder that Ruud van Nistelrooy is the most underrated player in EPL history.

>150 goals in 5 seasons
>4th highest goalscorer in CL
>Probably the most reliable and consistent goalscorer in the last 20 years

And yet no one considers him an all-time great because he wasn't the most technical player.
Meanwhile, shite like Bergkamp get called the GOAT despite having a far worse output but better technique. Pure snobbery.

>le tap in man
Fuck off Ruud.

Scored a couple times in the CL this season.

>using the word "wanker" unironically

Kill yourself

His job was to score goals. He scored goals. Done.

Just look at the midfield he was playing in front of - he didn't need to be creative.

He almost never scores against the other big teams, the very definition of flat track bullies.

>referring to a Canadian as an American

Screencapped.

Shhhhhhh, be quiet little boy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas

American can mean from the US or from North/South America.

He scored against them pretty frequently in the past two seasons, and he always scores against Arsenal.

Solkjaer has a better scoring ratio than Bergkamp i think and he was mostly on the Bench in the latter part of his career.

>he calls Mexicans, Brazilians, ecuadorians "Americans"

>British education

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_of_American_States

And of course that's what they call themselves too. They call us yanquis/norteamericanos.

Tbf coming off the bench to score was his gimmick, I don't think it held him back much.

But yeah, there's another player who deserves much more credit than he's given. These days, you can't just score goals and win games to be considered great. You have to be an esoteric stat-padding "artist" who passes sideways and doesn't really do much to get praised by the media.

Excuse me spic? I don't speak beaner.

You're all as uncivilised and unintelligent as each other, why waste time giving you all special names
Thanks for proving my point though lad, its mad how slow most of you are mentally

I would not say it was his gimmick it was the way he was, techincal off the pitch and being able to see where he would fit in and do the most damage.

He is underrated and frankly best super sub i have seen.

True, he really was a unique talent. He should be a great coach once he gets experienced.

What about that darling of English football Sir Wayne Rooney? Surely 20 goals is nothing to him.

Yeh, he found Henry in the slums of Lagos. What a find.

He never scores against any top 6 away from open play this season though.

Yeah, but that's just this season so far. You said "almost never", which is weird because he did it
plenty of times in the past two seasons.

Still two games against the top 6 left this season. Plus there's a good chance that Everton will finish 6th and he scored twice against them.

>Got lucky
Arsene practically raised Henry. He oversaw most of his development at Monaco

No, not at all. You look at what they've done this season, 4 points out of title after a big win today. What did last year. Kane has been a huge part of that. He wasn't even playing in the PL until 3 seasons ago. He came on strong and maintain his form. With Dele, Son and others around him, I don't see him slowing down. If not for injury he'd be leading the PL in goals I'm sure of it.

In fact with the form the squad has had the past two seasons, going into a new stadium next season, I see it as entirely possible Kane leads Spurs to the title. If not this season depending on how Chelsea finishes.

How can you respond to something sarcastic in such a serious way?

Playing in a meme team won't do him any favour in long term.

It didn't seem sarcastic to me. Besides I take all football related discussion seriously desu, particularly as it relates to Spurs.

>remaining in the premier league

means you're shit

>getting this upset

He did well back in Malmo but i did feel he was out of his depth a bit when he came to manage Cardiff but it was a learning experience.

I think he may stick back at Malmo for a while now desu.

pretty sure his record against the top 6 is identical to sanchez this season. thoughts?

Because he's not world class and brings no positives to a top club other than statpadding against fodder and shrieking like a mong when Spuds get inevitably exposed.

M8 both Milan and Inter have won CL's in within the last 10 years. Blackburn and Forest last won in 10,000 B.C.

>statpadding against fodder

Like Arsenal and Everton?